Make Urban go away and leave Solo for good!

Those that feel my presence on this website belong to the past may tell me to get lost and leave this place for good. This is the thread for those that hate me and does not want to hear from me ever again.

Please post your reasons why you hate me and want me to leave Solo for good.

You really want attention don't you? Well you've got it. Now f*** off.

Classy post.
confused.gif
Is this all that big brain of yours could come up with?

Let me get this straight

you joined this site less than a month ago, racked up only 224 posts, and you're already making threads provoking people to ban you or list reasons as to why you should be banned?

Can't we just bring back Viva Hate? He was much more entertaining

Let me get this straight

you joined this site less than a month ago, racked up only 224 posts, and you're already making threads provoking people to ban you or list reasons as to why you should be banned?

This thread should be seen as a bit of fun or a way to try and smoke out my haters.

But his mental disease is apparent as he talks through pictures. Maybe he is from Somalia where they have not had any written words until recently and therefor they need pictures to get information.

tumblr_likuamclo51qb64wvo1_500.gif

Let me get this straight

tumblr_ls7imha70R1qcnp4x.gif

This thread should be seen as a bit of fun or a way to try and smoke out my haters.

tumblr_lu7j57tFwG1qjgyuwo1_500.gif

tumblr_lu7j57tFwG1qjgyuwo1_500.gif
[/QUOTE]

That man is so funny and cool as well. I wish more people over there could be like him and be able to laugh at themselves and be as generous.

Back
Top Bottom