Make Urban go away and leave Solo for good!

Does Solo rely on Urban to make the forums vibrant?

Yes, I have to ask this question cause it seems lately you have been bored by neat and tidy americans for entertainment on here. It is all fine with political correct postings about healthy food and music no one else listens to but in the end does it make Solo happen like it did in the old days?

I think Solo and David owe it to me to give me some own space to "rock out" and mess about and make people visit this place and generate some cash flow for David. I have this idea that David could create "The Urban room" where anything goes and the rules are slightly looser than elsewhere on here. Maybe it could be an invite only forum thread where I allow people to become members and share my mad world and my mad views on all the things no one else dares to speak about.

Yes, there are a lot of people that are afraid of me as I am myself and I am open with my views on most things and that can be pretty scary stuff for people who were raised not being allowed to express themselves and embrace other ideas and new ways of thinking.

David and Solo needs me and no one else but me can kick this place off again and make people return here for yet more entertainment. Take it or leave but I am me and the question is are you?

Urban the legend in Sweden

Re: Does Solo rely on Urban to make the forums vibrant?

Yes, I have to ask this question cause it seems lately you have been bored by neat and tidy americans for entertainment on here. It is all fine with political correct postings about healthy food and music no one else listens to but in the end does it make Solo happen like it did in the old days?

I think Solo and David owe it to me to give me some own space to "rock out" and mess about and make people visit this place and generate some cash flow for David. I have this idea that David could create "The Urban room" where anything goes and the rules are slightly looser than elsewhere on here. Maybe it could be an invite only forum thread where I allow people to become members and share my mad world and my mad views on all the things no one else dares to speak about.

Yes, there are a lot of people that are afraid of me as I am myself and I am open with my views on most things and that can be pretty scary stuff for people who were raised not being allowed to express themselves and embrace other ideas and new ways of thinking.

David and Solo needs me and no one else but me can kick this place off again and make people return here for yet more entertainment. Take it or leave but I am me and the question is are you?

Oh Christ! The self obessed Ulrika is back.

Oh Christ! The self obessed Ulrika is back.

And your own silly little way you love it cause you love me and you miss the old days, Sir!

Urban the Swede (cutting the meat for others to eat)

Re: The anti-Sweden Euro 2012 thread (the end of a country as we knew it)

Yes good people of Solo, here it is, the anti-Sweden Euro 2012 thread where we pour our abuse and sheer loathing for this national side that dresses in ugly yellow.

I want to follow the demise of this hyped up side who started their Euro campaign off by losing against host side Ukraine. I cannot stand Zlatan (satan) and our manager Erik "I still think Sweden can play like Barcelona" Hamre'n. There is nothing good to be said about Sweden at all and every time they lose I am saved from having to witness swedish nurses bathing in fountains downtown as they otherwise know nothing about football.

So welcome to this thread where we celebrate the downfall of Sweden in Euro 2012 and the first blow has already been struck.

Urban in Sweden (expat and anglophile and sometimes very very vile)

Hahahaha what a great night seeing the diversity outfit Sweden in their tacky yellow shirts being knocked out by a Welbeck heel wonder of a goal. This was the first time in 44 years, which is as long as I have lived, that England beat Sweden in a big competition. Well deserved and so nice that swedish media finally gets to eat some humble pie after all the things they have written about the english game.

Tomorrow the shops are having a big sale on all the swedish euro 2012 outfits and kits and commercially this was a big headache for all the companies trying to sell things to us that we do not need. I love it when Sweden is silent and pleasant and does not feature people bathing in fountains and wearing horns on their heads.

Sweden is at its best when dull. Thank you England!

Urbanus the swede (I would never, ever do anything as vulgar as having fun)

URBAN, hello. You are too good for this sort of thing. I miss your music recommendations, though. Most of all I miss hearing about ROLF. How is he? I'm fine, hope you are well. Enjoy your retirement!

mouthful of pie

so what's the point of the moderators banning Urban the Swede if he can just post here anonymously, signing his name to each post?

so what's the point of the moderators banning Urban the Swede if he can just post here anonymously, signing his name to each post?

Well spotted, don't think they've figured that one out yet.

I think the reason is that they moderate each post unlike when you registered users post as that is posted immediately and I have had a number of posts that were never published. They were not abusive or weird in any way but for some reason they didn't make it. I guess different moderators mean they will judge posts differently.

Urban the swede (I will be more active over at http://morrisseysworld.blogspot.se/ in the chatroom at the bottom of the page)

"try flashing the recognition sign to Morrissey" hahahahahahahaha!

That went completely over my head. Explanation needed please.

Urban

It's a quote from the page you linked to in an article about pop stars and politicians making these arcane hand symbols. They suggest making these symbols at Morrissey to let him know you are one of his true followers.

Back
Top Bottom