Make Urban go away and leave Solo for good!

Re: The return of the mad swede sanctioned by David?

So here I am again and the question is why David allowed me to return. I wanna thank him for giving me a chance and I will not make him disappointed.

In this thread you can leave your reactions to the return of Urban the mad swede at Solo.

You're an utter f***ing cock.

Can we have a public vote if people want me to stay or not?

I will obey the outcome of the poll.

Urbanus

The problem is, Urban, is that you were kicked off for your racist posts but you do not think of yourself as racist. So, unless you have faced up to your problem, how can you possibly correct an issue that you do not acknowledge?

The problem is, Urban, is that you were kicked off for your racist posts but you do not think of yourself as racist. So, unless you have faced up to your problem, how can you possibly correct an issue that you do not acknowledge?

I'm simply no racist at all and those comments were stolen from a black stand up comedian and I should have explained that. I question immigration politics but only cause I feel that people from abroad are not given a fair chance in their new country where principles are more important for most politicians rather than making sure people who come to a new country are given a real opportunity.
This is mainly a problem in Sweden where the situation is extreme in many ways. I will always defend the view that a racist is someone who only wants his own race to be left on earth and a racist will also want to erase other races in other countries outside of his or her own country.
I have met people who label themselves racist and to live up to their way of thinking means you have to hate so much that you wouldn't even deal with any type of foreign people ever and I am so far away from that.
I feel the problem is that people who move to a new country and commit crimes are making it difficult for other people who have moved there and who are doing nothing wrong. In Sweden we have bouncers who will deny people from abroad to enter clubs and that sickens me so much because I do not go out at all but I am of the view that if people want to go out then they must be able to do so without racist bouncers denying them entry.
Racism is wide spread and many do not know they live and act in a racist way but I never judge others who are themselves quick to judge people and label them like you just have done here and now.
If you feel better for calling me a racist then fine but that is your problem cause we have never met.

Urban in Sweden

I don't really give two f***s whether you're a racist or not. You're a pompous ass and you're f***ing obnoxious.

You do come off as confrontational and xenophobic at times. Instead of calling attention to it and asking people if they like you either let people forget about it by having regular conversations or do what you do and accept some won't like you.. or if you want to leave don't take a poll.

I realise this site doesn't place as much stock in community standards due to censorship. America is more tolerant to bigotry because of our censorship laws.
But... posting stuff like in the Whitney Houston thread will make people unhappy or uncomfortable.

There's a price to pay for freedom of speech. It means some people will not like you. You are a grown-up. Keep that in mind when you conduct yourself. People have a difference on how important honesty is [i.e their own opinion] and being hurtful. You'll find people who will agree with you but many more who won't.
David T. clearly isn't going to make that choice for you. He did let you come back.

There was a discussion some months back about deportation and illegal immigrants in the U.K that did not result in hateful posts or bannings.
It leaned more on the criminality side of it though... .

Why not stop bringing it up first?

I don't really give two f***s whether you're a racist or not. You're a pompous ass and you're f***ing obnoxious.

haha i like these to-the-point character assassinations lol

why not let swede stay? verbal arguments and gentle conflict are what keep boards alive imo

Ok Aaron, I hear ya but that is something else than being labelled a racist. Why do you read my posts?

Urbanus

Just wanna sum it all up. I have gone from being an utter something something to now being pompous. Thing is I happen to know what is required to label someone pompous and for me to live up to that it seems I lack a lot I'm afraid.

It is easy to fall in love with words to describe others when those words are somehow a mix of being clever yet mean in a civilised way. You have to know someone well to describe them in such terms and so I can only take it that Aaron has read everything by me and then took time to analyse it and that makes me come to the conclusion that my posts here at Solo are somehow important to him which makes me surprised.

Urban

I have just cancelled my internet subscription and to my surprise they will shut it down tomorrow. I thought I would have to wait the usual 3 months before it would be shut down so this is me posting here for the final time.
I wanna apologise to those that made me come back after deciding to quit but I simply have no need for the internet connection as I have decided to sell my computers. Me and my girlfriend want to focus on other things in life and be able to travel and get out more and as we both have felt that the internet is absolutely useless of late this was necessary.

Cheerio lads and lasses, stay handsome!

Urban in Sweden

Just wanna sum it all up. I have gone from being an utter something something to now being pompous. Thing is I happen to know what is required to label someone pompous and for me to live up to that it seems I lack a lot I'm afraid.

It is easy to fall in love with words to describe others when those words are somehow a mix of being clever yet mean in a civilised way. You have to know someone well to describe them in such terms and so I can only take it that Aaron has read everything by me and then took time to analyse it and that makes me come to the conclusion that my posts here at Solo are somehow important to him which makes me surprised.

Urban

I have just cancelled my internet subscription and to my surprise they will shut it down tomorrow. I thought I would have to wait the usual 3 months before it would be shut down so this is me posting here for the final time.
I wanna apologise to those that made me come back after deciding to quit but I simply have no need for the internet connection as I have decided to sell my computers. Me and my girlfriend want to focus on other things in life and be able to travel and get out more and as we both have felt that the internet is absolutely useless of late this was necessary.

Cheerio lads and lasses, stay handsome!

Urban in Sweden
BHpXy.gif

Ok Aaron, I hear ya but that is something else than being labelled a racist. Why do you read my posts?

Urbanus

I'd prefer you not to use my real name. I've never known you personally or given you that information firsthand, so it's classless of you to use it and it lends a false familiarity to this form of correspondence.

But then again if you insist on doing so, I can't stop you.

Anyway I read some of your posts because they are ubiquitous; you never shut up. One can't come here and not see them, and I don't believe in the ignore function. I don't read all of them.

Some of them, like the one that got you banned, are like car accidents with dead bodies everywhere; I've just gotta stop and stare in horror.

Urban insisted on posting stuff all over this site and it was either about his obnoxious politics or about himself. Christ, how many threads did he start about himself? What an ego!

Ulrika, sorry to see you go. As they say in Sweden <<mŷ ńöb dōñ't håłf äčhë>> (farewell Ulrika, to those not fluent).

Here's a good article that made me think of Urban the Swede.

(Indeed, an astoundingly small proportion of arguments ‘for free speech’ and ‘against censorship’ or ‘banning’ are, in fact, about free speech, censorship or banning. It is depressing to have to point out, yet again, that there is a distinction between having the legal right to say something & having the moral right not to be held accountable for what you say. Being asked to apologise for saying something unconscionable is not the same as being stripped of the legal right to say it. It’s really not very f-cking complicated. Cry “free speech” in such contexts, you are demanding the right to speak any bilge you wish without apology or fear of comeback. You are demanding not legal rights but an end to debate about and criticism of what you say. When did bigotry get so needy? This assertive & idiotic failure to understand that juridical permissibility backed up by the state is not the horizon of politics or morality is absurdly resilient.)
From China Mieville's article.
Full article

Ulrika, sorry to see you go. As they say in Sweden <<mŷ ńöb dōñ't håłf äčhë>> (farewell Ulrika, to those not fluent).

Your reputation's taken a beating too.I've tried to pump you up, but apparently,I've got to 'spread it around before giving it to Death Disco again'.

Your reputation's taken a beating too.I've tried to pump you up, but apparently,I've got to 'spread it around before giving it to Death Disco again'.

If anyone is going to be doing any pumping round here... Thanks for the positive rating but it's a losing battle. It seems Site Administrator (no "the", remember!) can give negative ratings of about minus 30. Must be jealous of my schlong. And who could blame Site Administrator?

Anyone with a reputation of minus 25 or above just isn't as cool as me.

images

The anti-Sweden Euro 2012 thread (the end of a country as we knew it)

Yes good people of Solo, here it is, the anti-Sweden Euro 2012 thread where we pour our abuse and sheer loathing for this national side that dresses in ugly yellow.

I want to follow the demise of this hyped up side who started their Euro campaign off by losing against host side Ukraine. I cannot stand Zlatan (satan) and our manager Erik "I still think Sweden can play like Barcelona" Hamre'n. There is nothing good to be said about Sweden at all and every time they lose I am saved from having to witness swedish nurses bathing in fountains downtown as they otherwise know nothing about football.

So welcome to this thread where we celebrate the downfall of Sweden in Euro 2012 and the first blow has already been struck.

Urban in Sweden (expat and anglophile and sometimes very very vile)

Back
Top Bottom