Make Urban go away and leave Solo for good!

R.I.P. Urban the swede

He was good while he lasted. Please share your condolences for the now banned Urban who suffered his fate at the hands of the mighty moderators/administrator. May he rest in proverbial Solow peace and may all the banning's end, even perhaps, Morrissey's ban on the Administrator. Free speech is a bitch, isn't it?

ZZZ-Free-Speech-One.jpg

what's all this talk about the site being barely alive?

I don't see anything supporting this. There is a full hogan's alley of interesting people on here which makes the place engaging and interesting

not to mention we get the added benefit of up-to-date Morrissey/smiths news PLUS a bunch of AYNIM.com trolls posting anonymously on the main page and thereby warranting a justified beat-down

that's one of my favourite things, over that first morning pot of coffee: reading the news headers and chortling at all the petty sniping by a bunch of cowards too chickenshit to log in and then trying to say they "aren't Morrissey fans".

Yes, non-Morrissey fans who magically appear to have their anonymous voices heard each and every time new Morrissey/Smiths news appears

and this is BEFORE I even bother heading into the forums to read CrystalGeezer's fascinating social commentaries on everything or Kewpie routinely making a fool of herself by getting Morrissey/Smiths facts wrong.

Nothing wrong with this place. Not at all

was there some sort of "golden era" in the mid-2000's where all kinds of crazy, illegal shit was happening here, that I missed?

I know, dig that shit

grammatical errors are one of my pet peeves and so are "last modified by" lines at the end, so I just delete and re-post.

But you beat me to it this time

Wow! Has Ulrika been kicked out? Boring, yes. Self obessesed, yes. But worthy of banning?
Who gives a f***.

Does seem to be anyone with strong opinions don't last long, it's a shame because they also seem to be the most interesting posters.

Agreed

seems shitty that mods are randomly banning people and then offering no explanation when asked.

Re:

Does seem to be anyone with strong opinions don't last long, it's a shame because they also seem to be the most interesting posters.

Agreed

seems shitty that mods are randomly banning people and then offering no explanation when asked.

*sigh*

Mainpage and forum moderation rules are almost the same, but two differences:

-Mainpage allows anonymous users participation, but forum is for registered users only (except poll threads in general discussion and off-topic)

-In December 2007 site administrator added a sub-forum "the pigsty" in off-topic. A user breaches the pigsty rule, he /she will be banned

Urban kept imprinting his twisted views of Morrissey (he's racist) OUTSIDE the pigsty which is not allowed in the forums.
Do you want a delusional racist who keeps winding up others? I don't think so.

Re:

I won't argue with that, I was just curious to why he got banned

so thanks for clearing that up.

Re:

*sigh*

Mainpage and forum moderation rules are almost the same, but two differences:

-Mainpage allows anonymous users participation, but forum is for registered users only (except poll threads in general discussion and off-topic)

-In December 2007 site administrator added a sub-forum "the pigsty" in off-topic. A user breaches the pigsty rule, he /she will be banned

Urban kept imprinting his twisted views of Morrissey (he's racist) OUTSIDE the pigsty which is not allowed in the forums.
Do you want a delusional racist who keeps winding up others? I don't think so.
Kewpie, I thought it was Urbans rant on the Whitney Houston RIP thread that did for him. It was a vile piece of writing that contained more evil than he could understand.

The return of the mad swede sanctioned by David?

So here I am again and the question is why David allowed me to return. I wanna thank him for giving me a chance and I will not make him disappointed.

In this thread you can leave your reactions to the return of Urban the mad swede at Solo.

Back
Top Bottom