1974-1979 Kimberley Road, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
    1979-1983 Laxford Street, Glendora, California
    1983-1986 Arena Road, Atascadero, California
    1986-1988 First Street, Tustin, California
    1988-1996 Silverado Canyon Road, Silverado, California
    1996-1999 Atascadero Avenue, Atascadero, California
    1999-2006 Third Street, Paso Robles, California
    2006-today Barranca Avenue, Glendora, California

There was a period of six months in 1986 where I lived with another family, but I forget the name of the street they lived on.

I LOVE these fun facts.

Quote Originally Posted by !Viva Hate! View Post
    Maybe Geezer can give us advice seeing as she is an upstanding citizen in her community, trusted confidant to her friends, is extremely intelligent and properly educated, & just generally has her shit together in ways we could never hope to?

Default Re: What streets have you lived on?

Wait...you haven't posted this as a poorly disguised message to Morrissey because you think he will see it and it will give him means to contact you, have you?

My secret's my enzyme. CrystalGeezer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Media Whore View Post
    Wait...you haven't posted this as a poorly disguised message to Morrissey because you think he will see it and it will give him means to contact you, have you?
    No. I sent my phone number to the people I heard represented him now to do that.

I'm posting this because I think that God works in mysterious ways, he sneaks up and tells you about your life in secret ways that you think you have control of but you don't, it's God hinting at things through the details. Sometimes it takes a lifetime to draw a picture that could be painted by the streets you lived on.

Maybe Geezer can give us advice seeing as she is an upstanding citizen in her community, trusted confidant to her friends, is extremely intelligent and properly educated, & just generally has her shit together in ways we could never hope to?

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalGeezer View Post
    No. I sent my phone number to the people I heard represented him now to do that.

I'm posting this because I think that God works in mysterious ways, he sneaks up and tells you about your life in secret ways that you think you have control of but you don't, it's God hinting at things through the details. Sometimes it takes a lifetime to draw a picture that could be painted by the streets you lived on.
    Hand on heart, have you ever filmed a plastic bag flying about and then watched it on your tv while crying?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Urban the swede View Post
    Hand on heart, have you ever filmed a plastic bag flying about and then watched it on your tv while crying?
    Do I look like Wes Bentley? No I haven't. But American Beauty is an amazing movie.

Blog Entries

2006-today Barranca Avenue, Glendora, California
    Just watch out The Terminator isn't hunting down your address or anything
    Last edited by DAVIE; February 8, 2012 at 06:46 PM.

Do I look like Wes Bentley? No I haven't. But American Beauty is an amazing movie.
    It sure is!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIE View Post
    Just watch out The Terminator isn't hunting down your address or anything
    You know, that's one movie series I've never followed. I don't think I've seen a single one. That and Iron Man. And the Transformers. I think maybe I'm not into aggressive robots of the future...I wonder why?

The surname Bentley just reminded me of this dude that was in rehab with my brother in the early 90's. My brother and this female nurse/shrink at this rehab found this man to be a pathological liar after he claimed to be a pilot and said that he owned a Bentley (the car). This ended up with my brother and this nurse naming him "flight major Bentley".
    I guess one shouldn't laugh at people having to build themselves up with lies but the title he got was spot on.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Urban the swede View Post
    The surname Bentley just reminded me of this dude that was in rehab with my brother in the early 90's. My brother and this female nurse/shrink at this rehab found this man to be a pathological liar after he claimed to be a pilot and said that he owned a Bentley (the car). This ended up with my brother and this nurse naming him "flight major Bentley".
    I guess one shouldn't laugh at people having to build themselves up with lies but the title he got was spot on.
    I used to lie so people would think I was cool. I'd tell people in high school "Oh yeah, I've dropped acid." I never have. I don't lie anymore, I don't give a shit what people think about me. Sometimes I forget things and it can seem like a lie, but it's just my brain forgetting the details and filling them in wrong.

it's just so... beautiful

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzafan#1 View Post
    it's just so... beautiful
    Are you taking the piss.

(Did I do it right?)

Are you taking the piss.

(Did I do it right?)
    Nah..

Blog Entries

I used to lie so people would think I was cool. I'd tell people in high school "Oh yeah, I've dropped acid." I never have. I don't lie anymore, I don't give a shit what people think about me. Sometimes I forget things and it can seem like a lie, but it's just my brain forgetting the details and filling them in wrong.
    I'm tired. Was just reading this in a half daze, then thought, "That's a nice comment. Where's the like button?" Gosh, I am spending too much time on facebook. Anyhow, I am posting this to let you know I like I what you wrote.

Crystal, you are a nut for pumping out these details all over the net. But a loveable nut.

Um there's a lot. I go backwards not forwards:- Current Eric Avenue Mordialloc
    Dunkley Avenue Highett Wattle Grove Mckinnon South Avenue Moorabbin Crimea Street Caulfield
    Glenhuntly Road Elwood Centre Road Bentleigh There was a house in Richmond, but I can't remember the street name.
    Clay Street Moorabbin, the house I grew up in!

Persistent Participant

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mauve21 View Post
    Um there's a lot. I go backwards not forwards:- Current Eric Avenue Mordialloc
    Dunkley Avenue Highett Wattle Grove Mckinnon South Avenue Moorabbin Crimea Street Caulfield
    Glenhuntly Road Elwood Centre Road Bentleigh There was a house in Richmond, but I can't remember the street name.
    Clay Street Moorabbin, the house I grew up in!
    Thank you Mauve!