Tickets Argentina

Hello There! Anybody can tell me when does the tickets sale starts?
I don´t want to miss it!
Thank you!!!!

Hola Belén,

Me lo paso chequeando páginas de entradas y nada. Las que creo que están a la venta son las de Rosario, a través de viaticket.com.ar, del resto ni idea.

Alguien sabe algo más? Pasen el dato please!!

Thank you for a information :)
I got tickets of Cordoba and Rosario.
I also would like to buy Mendoza and Buenos Aires.

About Mendoza:
Can not I buy through on web-site? Only telephone or going to these ticket shops?
San Martín 787 (LUJAN DE CUYO)
San Martín 277 (MAIPÚ)
Las Heras 419 (MENDOZA CIUDAD)
Palmares (THE MARKET)

About Buenos Aires:
Can I buy a ticket on (www.topshow.com.ar)?
But it seems that there is no Morrissey show on the web-site right now. Should I just wait until it would be updated?

I can not speak Spanish, so I would like to buy through web if it is possible...

About Mendoza:
Can not I buy through on web-site? Only telephone or going to these ticket shops?
San Martín 277 (MAIPÚ)
Palmares (THE MARKET)

About Buenos Aires:
But it seems that there is no Morrissey show on the web-site right now. Should I just wait until it would be updated?

I can not speak Spanish, so I would like to buy through web if it is possible...

Mimiko: about the Buenos Aires tickets, we're still waiting. Top Show will sell through its website soon.

Where are you from?

ALE

The web site was uploaded. But I can't select any seats.
They said "El sector seleccionado se encuentra inhabilitado para la venta por esta medio."
Does this means sold out already ???

About Mendoza:
San Martín 277 (MAIPÚ)
Palmares (THE MARKET)

About Buenos Aires:

Tickets for Mendoza are not available online unfortunately.

Thank you so much for reply!
I got Buenos Aires. I hope I will be able to get Mendoza...

May I ask one more question?(I am sorry for too much questions I did)
There is a caption on the tickets of Cordoba in Spanish;
Podrá retirar sus entradas en Tiendas Vesta de Dinosaurio Mall (Alto Verde o Ruta 20) o Dinosaurio Express (San Vicente) HASTA 1 hora antes del show, sin excepción.

It means I need to go to the shopping center where named Dinosaurio Mall or Dinosaurio Express to collect my ticket?

Podrá retirar sus entradas en Tiendas Vesta de Dinosaurio Mall (Alto Verde o Ruta 20) o Dinosaurio Express (San Vicente) HASTA 1 hora antes del show, sin excepción.

It means I need to go to the shopping center where named Dinosaurio Mall or Dinosaurio Express to collect my ticket?

Yes, that's it. You should go to Dinosaurio Mall or Dinosaurio Express and look for Tienda Vespa (that's the store where you can collect your tickets).

Mimiko, Orfeo Stadium in Cordoba and Dinosaurio Mall are in the same block so will be easy to find the place to pick up the tixs, also the Orfeo Stadium has a hotel: Orfeo Suites,

I am looking for some info about Mendoza as soon as I have an answer will post it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't gotten a ticket of Mendoza.
I have to buy it when I got in Mendoza.
Do someone know it is already sold out or not?

morrisseyk.jpg

Tags
argentina tickets 4 sale tour
Back
Top Bottom