What happens in Sweden stays in Sweden - latest events in the land of IKEA

Re: What happens in Sweden stays in Sweden (latest events in the land of IKEA)

Adam Alsing who hosts the tv talkshow "Adam Live" just said "WCT pants" and this officially makes him very old indeed. In Sweden you can look like shit and still have your own show.

adamlive-e1316004454745.jpg

I need the monkey because I'm very weak. My boyfriend often turns the taps off in the bathroom very tightly and I feel bad constantly having to ask the lady from next door to come over and loosen them for me, what with her arthritis and limited wheelchair access to our flat.

Having to listen to The Hives cannot make this any easier I would presume.

A guy at work was doing Swedish Jenny from the office.I don't know how because he's fat and ugly as sin and she's quite pretty.He told us she had the hairiest fanny he'd ever seen.

A guy at work was doing Swedish Jenny from the office.I don't know how because he's fat and ugly as sin and she's quite pretty.He told us she had the hairiest fanny he'd ever seen.

Why do all the pretty girls end up with ugly sods? :(

and what's wrong with it being hairy?? :confused:

It might be just a Swedish thing.Swedish girls are easy.

really? that's terrible :eek:

I remember when I had a polish girlfriend....still think about her sometimes...I wonder where she is now.

So you took a shine to her, eh?

hahahaha you do make me laugh, Billy :p :D :lbf:

I dunno if I go back with her if I had the chance...I do care for her a lot though. I dunno :confused:

It might be just a Swedish thing.Swedish girls are easy.

I think this is the case when swedish women go abroad but it depends on what kind of holiday it is. If they go abroad to work they can be just as hard as any women out there. Swedish women might be the most insecure and snobbish women you could meet and women of other nationalities are easier to strike a conversation with.

The only girl I ever hit in the face was also named Jenny and we were kids and she was awful to me but I still regret hitting her cause you just do not do that. The strange thing is that she seemed to like me more after I did.

Lively debate in this evenings live broadcast of "Debatt" (Debate) on swedish national tv about the ongoing violence in the city of Malmö. The father of one of the latest victims appeared in studio and held up a big picture of his son fighting for his life at hospital just before he lost his battle. No major politicians dared to turn up and it's a big disgrace and the father was so right in everything he said.

"Why can't the police take the guns off the criminals, do they use the guns when they eat?". The failed immigrant politics was blamed but was soon voiced down by the angry young militant local left wing youth present in the studio.

Sweden will go on with one official truth in media and the real truth presented by the people that live in real life and who long ago got tired of the lies that media spread or rather refuse to report on. Political correctness is losing the battle slowly but surely through websites like "Flashback" and "Avpixlat" (Unpixled) and a few others.

debattpuffen.jpg

Last edited:

In tonights episode of the swedish talkshow "Skavlan", hosted by norwegian Fredrik Skavlan, the friend of the swedish king, Anders Lettström, gives the first interview since he hired criminals to get hold of a supposed picture of the swedish king spending time with some naked ladies.

Anders Lettström, whom the swedish king now describes as an ex-friend, landed in hot water after his contacts with criminal elements which was recorded on tape. Through research by anonymous internet users on the forum "Flashback" it turned out that the picture was fake.

Anders Lettström pictured during interview by Fredrik Skavlan:

skavlan-v5-175.jpg

I think this is the case when swedish women go abroad but it depends on what kind of holiday it is. If they go abroad to work they can be just as hard as any women out there. Swedish women might be the most insecure and snobbish women you could meet and women of other nationalities are easier to strike a conversation with.

The only girl I ever hit in the face was also named Jenny and we were kids and she was awful to me but I still regret hitting her cause you just do not do that. The strange thing is that she seemed to like me more after I did.

Hit the nail on the head there, mate.I know a Swedish lady....

Sweden of today is dominated by the kids of the 80's and the 90's. These generations have lately been called "the control freak generation" as they feel a need to be in total control no matter if it's small or big things affecting their life. These generations are known to be well behaved and well educated and they often buy their home early and even marriage at an early age is quite common.

The girls of these generations are into fashion and have copied the styles of middle age women of the 50's and 60's but with a modern touch, wearing handbags and other accessories to send a clear message to people what they stand for. This change and the birth of these values for these generations have come from famous young women in the fashion world with an upper class background.

It is not like the Essex posh scene as that is a lot more trashy cause the swedish scene is more or less young people living and acting like old people did in the past. We see young girls acting like grown ups before puberty as they dress like their mums and spend days in shopping centers with their friends.

The modern boy is feminine and uses make up even in everyday life and not just when going out to the club. These young men and women know how important it is to find a partner with the same values as them and to hopefully become a "power couple" that can stand out in the crowd and become famous in media or just among their little group of friends.

These generations buy expensive things instead of cheap just cause of the status it brings and if they do not use mobiles and computers made by Apple they are not accepted. The girls and boys have in common that they will rather have their own view on everything than agree with others. They blog and twitter about what they do to get the attention they crave cause without it they do not exist.

Both the boys and the girls talk with a quite low voice and the girls do sound a lot like Disney cartoon figures as they struggle between wanting attention and to live life quite anonymously. The need to be exclusive and different from the everyday people drive these generations on. This also leaves them facing setbacks such as divorce and never finding someone who is good enough for them.

Ebba von Sydow is the main media figure who is like a God for these generations.

1.2162614TS1286296480596_slot100slotWide75ArticleFull.jpg

Last edited:

First round of the swedish Eurovision just ended and deservedly Loreen got straight to the final with her amazing song and stage performance. Joining her in that upcoming final is the nights biggest surprise, the band Dead by April.

Both videos have been deleted by the communist national tv SVT here in Sweden due to copyright reasons which in this case has to do with these entry songs risking to be banned from the competition. This is an old rule for the eurovision contest that is not quite up to date with the modern times and the many media outlets online.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweden are world champions of bandy after beating Russia in the final in Kazakstan. Sweden were 4-2 down but managed to turn the game and won it 5-4.

Rys-Sve 4-5 (2-2)
Final:
0-1 Johan Löfstedt (7), 1-1 Michail Svesjnikov (20), 2-1 Jevgenij Ivanusjkin (23), 2-2 Johan Esplund (43), 3-2 Jevgenij Ivanusjkin (57), 4-2 Jevgenij Ivanusjkin (60), 4-3 Daniel Mossberg (70), 4-4 Daniel Mossberg (75), 4-5 Daniel Berlin (78).

BB0505Sve.jpg

As usual the swedish eurovision contest grabs the headlines for silly reasons today. Yesterday Thorsten Flinck, actor and singer, got a hug by one of the three female hosts and grabbed her arse. Today he had to say sorry to her (Gina Dirawi) for doing that last night live on tv.

Gina is an anti-Israel right wing muslim and comes from a palestinian family.

Thorsten grabs Gina's arse live on tv:

thorsten.jpg

The artist Sean Banan is in trouble today for having invited the ex-leader of swedens Hells Angels to his after party following Saturdays swedish eurovision contest round 1. Sean and his song qualified for the second chance which is decided later this spring.

The song is a parody of things in Sweden and the experiences of someone from the middle east entering Sweden. A very funny song and I absolutely loved it and laughed as hell as I heard it.

Sean Banan:
06s28-banan1-617__mngl_20120206ab5x026,nje_1.indd_2192.jpg

Thomas Möller:
3447786819.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom