Morrissey mentions in "The Cleveland Show", "Up All Night"

Wouldn't really call it much of an appearance as it was just a mention on a t-shirt and in a song. In the Cleveland show. Perhaps the only amusing part of the entire episode.

What was said then, need a subscription code to view the episodes.

In the "Up all night" episode Christina Applegate talks about adding Morrissey to her Facebook music section on her page. So when new the cool indie rocker neighbors add her on her FB, they can fit in with them. The indie rockers then throw a house warming party, and Christina and her husband call the cops on the party because the baby cannot sleep. They then decide to join the party and the cops show up and cops call the people who called them to the house. Christina applegate's husband in the show his phone rings to a stupid ringtone and he answers the call and ends up saying to the new cool indie rocker neighbor "Hey your going to be a dad, hey I'm a dad, and I still like Morrissey even though he's a SEXUAL and he's from ENGLAND which is EDGY".

In the "Up all night" episode Christina Applegate talks about adding Morrissey to her Facebook music section on her page. So when new the cool indie rocker neighbors add her on her FB, they can fit in with them. The indie rockers then throw a house warming party, and Christina and her husband call the cops on the party because the baby cannot sleep. They then decide to join the party and the cops show up and cops call the people who called them to the house. Christina applegate's husband in the show his phone rings to a stupid ringtone and he answers the call and ends up saying to the new cool indie rocker neighbor "Hey your going to be a dad, hey I'm a dad, and I still like Morrissey even though he's a SEXUAL and he's from ENGLAND which is EDGY".

Probably said "even though he's asexual" not "a sexual".

Just saying.

mexicolovesmoz.png

Back
Top Bottom