The Man City thread

Re: The Manchester City FC champions 2012 thread!

Congrats to City. They know how to make their fans worry though... hilarious seeing the Sunderland fans dancing the Pozan :)

Dave

Yes Congrats to City but they made hard work of it.
Looks like they've caught the Utd habit of scoring late goals.

Champions mentality, keep fighting till the last. congratulations city.

Congratulations city, and congratulations JJ. Enjoy your time mate.
A crazy end to the craziest of seasons...
Worthy winners in the end, thought you'd bottled it but we were all proved wrong.

United 'til I die.

I.R.

Got to laugh at the City fans who left early... they wait 44 years to win the league and they go and miss it :)

Dave

Finally caught my breath and recovered from an alcoholic haze and watched the parade.
What a day, so many emotions and thankfully it ended with a very happy and emotional emotion!

WE ARE TOP O' THE LEAGUE SAY WE ARE TOP O' THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save2006, yes a few did leave early, that wanted to escape the traffic ;)

MCFC - THE PRIDE OF MANCHESTER AND ENGLAND.

Here is a banner that should be up at Eastlands next season, to mark the number of years the rags have gone without winning a trophy ;)
1.png

Re: Johnny Marr

Smith's Johnny Marr recalls Man City victory - Brief ITV News Video

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-05-14/smiths-johnny-marr-recalls-man-city-victory/

Interestingly, Mike Joyce was on the same stage 10 - 15 minutes....... the pair must have met backstage.....

Here's an interview with Mike last year (a year to the DAY that City won the FA Cup!!!!)
Watch it and weep rags, watch it and reep ;)

JJ
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/features/2011/june/fa-cup-final-scully-chats-to-mike-joyce

Funny as f*ck clip of a room full of loyal united fans 9who couldn't get tickets for the game ;) celebrating the rags Champ20nship.........
at the end of the rags game, they frantically search for the City result........the rest, as they say, is history........

JJ
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6hebdRx71co[/youtube]

Thankfully we will have toure next season.

Message to urban.....bet you were gutted!!!

Laws

United fans invade the Etihad pitch as United reserves win the Senior Cup beating City 2-0. The future is bright, the future is red and new economic rules will restrict City's power on the pitch in near future.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/...ns-invade-pitch-during-reserve-game-against-c

Ohhhhh LOOK!!!!! The MIB's run on the pitch at a reserve game ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Economic rules? But doesn't that also include clubs heavily in debt?? Remind me again how many hundreds of £m's united is in debt by again!

Congrats to united on winning the Manchester Senior Cup. What day and time is the open top bus parade around Stretford and Gorse Hill?

Laws

Doubt he was if you look at the fact that he started this thread. I also know he sent you an email to congratulate you and Mick even before the derby. If you read the thread he explains why he thought it was time for City. He told me that the goal for United and him was to go past Liverpool and because they did he expected a setback but as we all know United always use setbacks to achieve more success.

Congrats Laws!

--Paddy

Doubt he was if you look at the fact that he started this thread. I also know he sent you an email to congratulate you and Mick even before the derby. If you read the thread he explains why he thought it was time for City. He told me that the goal for United and him was to go past Liverpool and because they did he expected a setback but as we all know United always use setbacks to achieve more success.

Congrats Laws!

--Paddy

More united cliches at the end........ just like ''united are always better in the second half of the season'' and ''united's experience will see them through, City have never been here before''.

City will be shopping at Harrods again, whilst united will be down at Netto once more.

The past is yours but the futures mine...... you're out of time.....

JJ

Laws

Chelsea are the kings of England and Europe and unlucky City won the league in 1968 only for United to win the European Cup days later and now Chelsea does the same to totally overshadow City like United overshadowed your FA Cup win last year by winning the league just hours before the cup final.

Laura's idol Ashley Cole is a CL champion and Chelsea have done what Arsenal haven't and are now officially the kings of London. Tough luck Spurs but they and City play in the same bad luck league.

City have a lot to prove yet!

LOL

Chelsea are the kings of England and Europe and unlucky City won the league in 1968 only for United to win the European Cup days later and now Chelsea does the same to totally overshadow City like United overshadowed your FA Cup win last year by winning the league just hours before the cup final.

Laura's idol Ashley Cole is a CL champion and Chelsea have done what Arsenal haven't and are now officially the kings of London. Tough luck Spurs but they and City play in the same bad luck league.

City have a lot to prove yet!

LOL

Oh the bitterness is creeping in!! In no way has Chelsea ''overshadowed'' City's league title. Well done Chelsea - the Kings of Europe yes, but not England ;)
Also, given that united won the PL last year before City won the cup, it was indeed City who stole the thunder from under the rags glory. And that silly little banner was taken down ha ha ha.

Anyway, I'm done with this thread and this website. I shall leave you with this final image. A drink of bitter, for the ''new bitters'' ')
Goodnight and goodbye

Jukebox ''The Champion 2012'' Jury

http://motivationalmaker.com/saved_posters/poster_wivfi7ahun.jpg

Back
Top Bottom