The Man City thread

Re: The Manchester City FC champions 2012 thread!

Hello JJ,

How nice of you to pop up just when it seems your beloved club are about to end all those years of hurt!
Well, today is the day.
I am still right here by the way, whether we win, draw a lose...

Just remember Newcastle away is not an easy game, and neither is Sunderland away for us next week.

I shall be watching the citeh match at a pub in Salford before I make my way to OT.

May the best team win.

Come on United!!! :D

Ha ha - I have only just popped up recently because the new anonymous postings allow (ahem) banned individuals such as myself the opportunity to send messages!!

COME ON CITY (and Swansea)

JJ

It is funny you should mention it but for me the only true United fan to ever have been on here was from Sweden. Whatever happened he took it the right way and always looked forward and realised how blessed he was for having seen his club win so much.
Just look at how he started this thread just to say it is time for City to win it now and I really respect him for that.

Hello Urban, how are you?

JJ

And if they don't believe us now, will they ever believe us.......

Mcfc - the pride of manchester and england

jj

A great performance from City at Newcastle.
A win for Utd so all square just the goal difference separating the two sides.
I can't see anything but a City win next week and with it the title.
But stranger things have happened.
We shall see.

xHH9L.jpg

JJ

What the hell do I have to do to get a response from the rags on Morrissey-solo????
Are you all the new bitters????

Bloody hell, the rags have won everything over the past 2 decades, but I always stood my ground and verbally rebuked the rags and the rag media machine.
But now the noisey neighbours are on the brink...... you can't find a rag anywhere for love nor money.
Should City not be crowned Champions on Sunday, I bet you'll all be falling over each other to have a laugh at my expense. But you know what? I shall be here to face every single comment and defend the Blues to the hilt regardless.

You are an embarrassment to your club. Have you thrown in the towel already? Got your ''Fergie Out'' rant for 606 / Talk Sport ready?
Bunch of spoilt brats, bred on success, bred on arrogance and not a bone of humility within you.

There is a new order in town now. Get used to not only being not the best team in the country, but not even the best team in Manchester (we'll ignore the geographical aspects of that comment for now ;)

City Till I Die

Jukebox Jury

What the hell do I have to do to get a response from the rags on Morrissey-solo????

Bloody hell, the rags have won everything over the past 2 decades, but I always stood my ground and verbally rebuked the rags and the rag media machine.
But now the noisey neighbours are on the brink...... you can't find a rag anywhere for love nor money.
Should City not be crowned Champions on Sunday, I bet you'll all be falling over each other to have a laugh at my expense. But you know what? I shall be here to face every single comment and defend the Blues to the hilt regardless.

You are an embarrassment to your club. Have you thrown in the towel already? Got your ''Fergie Out'' rant for 606 / Talk Sport ready?
Bunch of spoilt brats, bred on success, bred on arrogance and not a bone of humility within you.

There is a new order in town now. Get used to not only being not the best team in the country, but not even the best team in Manchester (we'll ignore the geographical aspects of that comment for now ;)

City Till I Die

Jukebox Jury

Wow, where did all that come from talk about new bitters seems to be plenty of old bitter alive and kicking, there's nothing over yet Sparky's got your number and he's set to get a result for his club, United, and when it happens there'll be now laughing or rebuking it's just the natural order, the way it is.

"Fergie Out" are you sure? they say no ones bigger than the club but Fergies got to be close, he is United. You should pray that the prancing premadonna youv'e got this week for a manager should have half the passion and commitment, or maybe not who knows where he'll be by August?

Best team in the country also seems a bit optimistic considering the closeness of the situation, but still you where on a rant so we'll ignore that. The old geography chestnut seems a bit rum as well considering you live on different bloody continent, but hey ho we're getting used to inconsistencies by now.

All this said I have enjoyed this season, twists and turns have made it the most interesting season in years, we've missed you around here to, your ban must be over get it sorted out and be back here for August cause your lot wo'nt be in the top 3 end of next season.

Wow, where did all that come from talk about new bitters seems to be plenty of old bitter alive and kicking, there's nothing over yet Sparky's got your number and he's set to get a result for his club, United, and when it happens there'll be now laughing or rebuking it's just the natural order, the way it is.

"Fergie Out" are you sure? they say no ones bigger than the club but Fergies got to be close, he is United. You should pray that the prancing premadonna youv'e got this week for a manager should have half the passion and commitment, or maybe not who knows where he'll be by August?

Best team in the country also seems a bit optimistic considering the closeness of the situation, but still you where on a rant so we'll ignore that. The old geography chestnut seems a bit rum as well considering you live on different bloody continent, but hey ho we're getting used to inconsistencies by now.

All this said I have enjoyed this season, twists and turns have made it the most interesting season in years, we've missed you around here to, your ban must be over get it sorted out and be back here for August cause your lot wo'nt be in the top 3 end of next season.

It wasn't really a rant..... just trying to provoke a response out of someone ;)
On Talk Sport after the derby, there were rags on there saying it was time for Fergie to go! Honest!

As for my ban, no idea when it is up, last time I was banned (there have been a large number of them lol) it said the ban would never be lifted! Either way, I have no intention of registering. I'm just here for this thread. No need to be a member if I can post like I am now.

As for Sunday, City have the best home record, QPR the worst away record.... so put your mortgage on a QPR win ha ha ha ha.

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJ

It wasn't really a rant..... just trying to provoke a response out of someone ;)
On Talk Sport after the derby, there were rags on there saying it was time for Fergie to go! Honest!

As for my ban, no idea when it is up, last time I was banned (there have been a large number of them lol) it said the ban would never be lifted! Either way, I have no intention of registering. I'm just here for this thread. No need to be a member if I can post like I am now.

As for Sunday, City have the best home record, QPR the worst away record.... so put your mortgage on a QPR win ha ha ha ha.

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJ

As a United fan I think you were right to have a rant and I can agree with a few things you said. I think those that want Fergie out realises he is old and wants a younger manager that has new ideas especially when United play in Europe.
The good part about City now winning that title is that we can stop talk about will they or won't they. Been a special season but not great in my mind due to it having so many anonymous sides that did not contribute to the league at all and at least 3 of them are going down.
City have been through hell and back and their hardcore fans that have been through it all deserve to win it. I dunno if Cty winning it and Mancini staying is great or not for United but somehow I suspect it could be. Once City lift the trophy the pressure is off United as City winning have finally happened and things move on.
Would not mind it one bit if that trophy stays in town for years to come maybe going like a jo-jo between Etihad and Old Trafford.
When Roman came with his cash to Chelsea it spelt the end for Arsenal as a title winning club and now City getting there spells the end for Chelsea as serious title contenders. Manchester ruled the music scene and now it rules the football world and if you support any of the sides in town you must feel that is pretty special.
The only club to have defended the title apart from United doing it over and over again is Chelsea back in 2006 which only proves how hard it is. I prefer City as champions ahead of Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool to name just three. If United are moaning they should feel ashamed as we went one past Liverpool which in itself was always the goal.

City Till I Die

Jukebox Jury

Hello again JJ,

We are still right here mate.
The thing is, there isn't all that much to say just now.
There is still one match to be played, and if as everyone expects, citeh go on to lift the trophy, they will be worthy champions and I'll be the first person to extend my congratulations.
Let's be fair, whichever team wins it will be worthy winners. There hasn't been much in it throughout the season and it is quite likely that for the first time in over 20 years the league will be decided on goal difference.

Just remember it has been a weird season full of surprises though... :D

I.R.

PS: Urban, you are still a disgrace.

Hello there JJ
Your boys will be crowned champions on Sunday, but it could be a nervous afternoon. It's never easy playing a team who also have to win.
Really pleased for long-tim, die-hard city fans like yourself. It can't have been easy these last 25 years.
Good luck
Mozmal

Hello there JJ
Your boys will be crowned champions on Sunday, but it could be a nervous afternoon. It's never easy playing a team who also have to win.
Really pleased for long-tim, die-hard city fans like yourself. It can't have been easy these last 25 years.
Good luck
Mozmal

25 years???? And the rest lol ;)

Hello again JJ,

We are still right here mate.
The thing is, there isn't all that much to say just now.
There is still one match to be played, and if as everyone expects, citeh go on to lift the trophy, they will be worthy champions and I'll be the first person to extend my congratulations.
Let's be fair, whichever team wins it will be worthy winners. There hasn't been much in it throughout the season and it is quite likely that for the first time in over 20 years the league will be decided on goal difference.

Just remember it has been a weird season full of surprises though... :D

I.R.

PS: Urban, you are still a disgrace.

You know it's over, still you cling...... ;)

JJ

All the city fans I know are convinced that they will cock it up on Sunday...

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

Probably wont get the chance to post tomorrow, so COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garry Cooke will be there and some City fans see that as a bad omen. Personally I think that City will win no matter how many black cats that run about or how many City players walk under ladders.
It is over people and the swede was right.

Garry Cook??? Couldn't give a f**k.
No big deal.
For us Blues....... this is the day

JJ

I do hope so for you JJ.
Otherwise your new diet of humble pie mixed with tears won't help your general mood.
Professional help might even be required.
Then again,there will be lots of Utd fans requiring sympathy and understanding if(when) you win.
I'm sure you'll be more than willing to take on the job of comforting them in their hour of need.
After all you've had years of experience of winning nothing.
Don't let it go to waste:D:D

Back
Top Bottom