MORRISSEY SHOULD CANCEL THE WHOLE AMERICAN TOUR AND GO TO AUSTRALIA, SOUTH AMERICA EUROPE AND JAPAN

U

UPSET

Judging from the reaction of concert postponements/cancellations from his "so-called fans," he should ignore North America entirely and take his music elsewhere where he is appreciated.

Whe should he waste his time performing before such as those who have said such horrible things about him and threatened his very existance?

Re: MORRISSEY SHOULD CANCEL THE WHOLE AMERICAN TOUR AND GO TO AUSTRALIA, SOUTH AMERICA EUROPE AND JA

> Judging from the reaction of concert postponements/cancellations from his
> "so-called fans," he should ignore North America entirely and
> take his music elsewhere where he is appreciated.

> Whe should he waste his time performing before such as those who have said
> such horrible things about him and threatened his very existance?

We'll speak again when the first European dates are scheduled and then possibly postponed/cancelled...... We'll speak again when you lose hundreds of whatever your currency is for unused tickets and reservations.

The reaction is always the same, and while you're in it, it's very comprehensible. I'm sure Morrissey has his reasons and the shows most likely weren't postponed light-heartedly, but there's always two sides to every story. And the people who suffer from it have every right to show a reaction, and of course this reaction is anger. If you're claiming to feel different about it, you're nothing less than a pathetic sucker.

Re: Big in Japan?

I personally think it's completely retarded for Morrissey to do the 2 shows in Japan. Have any of you been to Japan in Aug? It's a sweltering sauna there right now, I can see a priss like Morrissey putting up with the heat.
I bet he only plays for 20-30 min tops...

LWF

Re: MORRISSEY SHOULD CANCEL THE WHOLE AMERICAN TOUR AND GO TO AUSTRALIA, SOUTH AMERICA EUROPE AND JA

> We'll speak again when the first European dates are scheduled and then
> possibly postponed/cancelled...... We'll speak again when you lose
> hundreds of whatever your currency is for unused tickets and reservations.

> The reaction is always the same, and while you're in it, it's very
> comprehensible. I'm sure Morrissey has his reasons and the shows most
> likely weren't postponed light-heartedly, but there's always two sides to
> every story. And the people who suffer from it have every right to show a
> reaction, and of course this reaction is anger. If you're claiming to feel
> different about it, you're nothing less than a pathetic sucker.

yeah, but if some tour manager who is supposed to file the correct paperwork and it didn't get done in time, what is he supposed to do? They legally can't perform for money until they have the papers in order, so if you advocate they go on stage and get arrested afterwards and deported leaving everyone in a bind, that would be exciting for approximately 3 seconds.

i've been there around that time, and you are correct about the sweltering heat. but, there are tons of morrissey fans in Japan(to which i found surprising). the times when he goes over to Japan, its mass pandemonium. so i guess its a good thing for those lucky japanese fans to see the man.

> yeah, but if some tour manager who is supposed to file the correct
> paperwork and it didn't get done in time, what is he supposed to do? They
> legally can't perform for money until they have the papers in order, so if
> you advocate they go on stage and get arrested afterwards and deported
> leaving everyone in a bind, that would be exciting for approximately 3
> seconds.
LOL, INS has Al Queda to go after, Boz Boorer and Alain Whyte are just small fry to them. Anyways, the Employer has to go file the paperwork personally. HHMMM I wonder who that is?

As I'm writing from my home in Tokyo right now, I concur -- it is swelteringly sweaty here.

Rabid Japanese Moz fans are a bit different than American ones though... Americans tend to be rabid during Moz' downtime, whereas Japanese fans are more like fair-weather friends. Once he's actually here - chaos, when he's not, out of sight out of mind a little bit. Last time was for "Boxers" in '95 I believe.

Waiting patiently until August 18th...

J

http://www.summersonic.com/02pages/artists/index.htm

> LOL, INS has Al Queda to go after, Boz Boorer and Alain Whyte are just
> small fry to them. Anyways, the Employer has to go file the paperwork
> personally. HHMMM I wonder who that is?

if its like every company i work for, the equivalent of Human resources, which i assume is the manager.

after all, why bother hiring a manager if you have time to fill out the mundane paperwork yourself?

A friend of mine met him at HMV in Japan, and said that most of the people she knew that met morrissey that day came down with a really bad cold..

LWF

> i've been there around that time, and you are correct about the sweltering
> heat. but, there are tons of morrissey fans in Japan(to which i found
> surprising). the times when he goes over to Japan, its mass pandemonium.
> so i guess its a good thing for those lucky japanese fans to see the man.

Why should they make the documents so damn difficult? Do they want him to play at all???

Back
Top Bottom