It's always something....isn't it?

• Thread starter elizabeth-mary (the nice but treated as crap twin)
  • Start date
E

elizabeth-mary (the nice but treated as crap twin)

It's always something isn't it that the West Coast should be treated with great Morrissey shows & the "little unknown yet, most heavily & densly populated areas" don't get any credit.

West Coast loves Morrissey

I'm sorry but the West Coast loves Morrissey. Just because Kroq sells out doesn't mean he has a small fan base here.(Damn 15 year olds and their one hit wonder artists)He still sells out shows, although he hasn't caused a riot out here since UCLA. Y107 has filled the void left by KROQ. (Except for Richard Blade he still plays him) I think one thing Morrissey likes about the West Coast is the heavy spanish influence. In a lot of songs he likes to roll those R's you know. (Brrrrrrring me home and have me.)

I think it is interesting that of KROQ's greatest bands of all time the Smiths got #15. They haven't put an album out in 13 years. Look at the bands that beat them..DM, Beasties, Cure, Offspring...you get the idea. The Smiths and Morrissey have a huge fan base out here but KROQ still does not play them. Grrrr.

Back
Top Bottom