Sweet and Tender Talenless Twats

Re: Hibernian... yoo hoo!

Ha ha!!!

Why, if I decide to defend their right to play music by The Smiths and Morrissey, do you immediately regard me as a member of the band!? I've never even been to America, never mind play in a band based in LA!

You've got to trust me with this one! I'm very much NOT a member of the band, and living in the North of England. Honestly!

I just saw them when they came over and I thoroughly enjoyed not only the music but the performance and meeting them after. THAT'S WHY I OBJECT TO MR 'I'm safe behind my computer screen' Hibernian calling them 'Twats'... a completely unpleasant and untruthful thing to say. And this comes from a guy who has seen ONE 15 second clip (badly filmed with terrible sound quality) on the television.

I truly don't care whether anyone likes them or not! I understand that not everyone is going to be pleased with a tribute band... cos that's what they are. But they also people who happen to adore The Smiths, and I just think it's unacceptable to call them 'twats'! Really, do you think that's an okay thing to call someone?

Well, I for one don't. That's why I'm taking the Hibernian chap up on this. Why didn't he just say something along the lines of what he has written subsequently? "I'm intitled to my opinon, blah blah... moan, moan...". Instead he decided to publicly call them 'twats'.

Hibernian, why don't you go and purchase a Thesaurus? It might help in the future!

Ciao for now. I really am enjoying this!

Yours very PC,

Northener.

I don't know why you are enjoying this, because you are making a fool of yourself. Again you resort to 'hiding behind you're computer screen', what does this mean exactly ? Who or what am I hiding from ? This is a message board on the internet. You are trying to infer that I am only calling TSTH 'twats' because I am 'hiding' behind my computer screen. In other words you feel that no-one should say anything here that they would not say to a person's face. So, I should approach the STH and say 'you're twats' and that would somehow validate this view. So, if I also assaulted them, this presumably would prove that I am right beyond doubt, how stupid are you ? This isn't the real world, it's the net, where fans sometimes say horrendous things about Moz, are you going to cry when you read this ? TSTH are TWATS of the highest order. IN fact, they are talentless ****ing idiots. By the way, Moz is renowned for NEVER saying things to peoples faces, persons you should wite to him accussing him of hiding behind his gofers. To conclude, YOU are a twat, in fact, YOU are a ****ing idiot. You see, nobody died did they ?

> Ha ha!!!

> Why, if I decide to defend their right to play music by The Smiths and
> Morrissey, do you immediately regard me as a member of the band!? I've
> never even been to America, never mind play in a band based in LA!

> You've got to trust me with this one! I'm very much NOT a member of the
> band, and living in the North of England. Honestly!

> I just saw them when they came over and I thoroughly enjoyed not only the
> music but the performance and meeting them after. THAT'S WHY I OBJECT TO
> MR 'I'm safe behind my computer screen' Hibernian calling them 'Twats'...
> a completely unpleasant and untruthful thing to say. And this comes from a
> guy who has seen ONE 15 second clip (badly filmed with terrible sound
> quality) on the television.

> I truly don't care whether anyone likes them or not! I understand that not
> everyone is going to be pleased with a tribute band... cos that's what
> they are. But they also people who happen to adore The Smiths, and I just
> think it's unacceptable to call them 'twats'! Really, do you think that's
> an okay thing to call someone?

> Well, I for one don't. That's why I'm taking the Hibernian chap up on
> this. Why didn't he just say something along the lines of what he has
> written subsequently? "I'm intitled to my opinon, blah blah... moan,
> moan...". Instead he decided to publicly call them 'twats'.

> Hibernian, why don't you go and purchase a Thesaurus? It might help in the
> future!

> Ciao for now. I really am enjoying this!

> Yours very PC,

> Northener.

Yes, I thought he was connected to the band from the start. They are bloody awful, there's no way a Smiths fan would be so defensive about them. He also describes himself as living in 'the north of England' rather than stating where he lives, which is what anyone from the UK would do. Its like when people pretending to be British describe themselves as living in Europe or European. No british person ever uses the terms Europe and European to describe themselves and their country. Still, he will learn that we net users 'hiding behind our computers' learn to read a lot into what people write and spot little mistakes.

> I must say though I've thouroughly enjoyed this 'debate'; I'm 100% with
> Hibernianbilly on this one. I would wager every person trying to reprimand
> him for his original post is either 1) IN the band, or 2) Sleeping with or
> hopes to someday be sleeping with a member of the band. Why? because even
> the most devout amongst us Smiths/Moz fans are not going to be so
> passionate about defending a band receiving credit for songs they didn't
> write and couldn't aspire to. They are NOT the Smiths, and therefore
> Smiths fans would not be crying so loudly about an alleged offense against
> them unless they had a personal stake in the matter. Furthermore, I would
> have to say that if you ARE in fact in the band (Northerner, you seem the
> most likely suspect for this) I really recommend you learn to take some
> criticism. There's plenty more where that came from in the 'big bad world'
> of the music industry, and even if this is 'only a hobby' you need to have
> a thicker shell if you hope to continue enjoying it.

"To conclude, YOU are a twat, in fact, YOU are a ****ing idiot. You
see, nobody died did they ?"

Hibernian, your credibility just died. That's pretty much it. If 'Twat' is the best you can come up with, I'll sleep well tonight.

Hibernianbilly, back in the old grey school, I would win and you would lose. FACT. Your side of the argument is piss poor and you should be ashamed.

STILL, even now, you make no convincing argument for either: 1. A total lack of vocabulary and 2. a justification for calling them, 'twats'. You've had your chance, and you blew it!

You silly, silly boy.

Northener.

West Yorkshire, actually. I'd tell you the town, but you sound strange. The last thing I need is some crazed fool from the internet trying to hunt me down cos I 'dissed' him on the 'net. I don't take this serious enough!

I don't need you to believe me... I couldn't give a toss. And if you still believe I'm connected to the band, then you need your head testing. I just enjoy the debate, cos I'm winning hands down.

Ta ta. It was good while it lasted, shame you gave up so easily.

Northener.

Following on...

P.S. The thing is, if we met in a pub, I bet you'd be a nice guy... and I bet you'd like me. Ha ha! Strange, strange, strange...

Re: Following on...

You won't meet me in a pub because I am teetotal (ooh, more evidence of my strangeness). You know I have been on this board for years and usually lots of people side with whoever I am debating with. This is the first time that someone I am debating with has had practically no support at all. Looks like everyone thinks your band are crap pal. Now lets see, if you really live in West Yorkshire, where shall I start, Batley, Dewsbury, Skelmersdale, Hopton, Leeds, Cleckheaton, Wakefield, oh so many familiar places to choose from. I feel like I am turning into The Riddler or The Penguin. The thing you miss dear boy, is that you are also 'hiding' behind your computer. But words can hurt too, more so than physical confrontation. One thing I have learned is that this board has an unusually high percentage of articulate and intellegent people. Come on here looking for a war of words and expect a helluva fight. Now stop being a baby, put your toys back in the pram . I am sure you are a nice lad.

> P.S. The thing is, if we met in a pub, I bet you'd be a nice guy... and I
> bet you'd like me. Ha ha! Strange, strange, strange...

Ps. I have no credibility, no-one here gets that honour. If you say something here that annoys people they will let you have it. You are only as good as your last post on Moz solo dot com :>

> West Yorkshire, actually. I'd tell you the town, but you sound strange.
> The last thing I need is some crazed fool from the internet trying to hunt
> me down cos I 'dissed' him on the 'net. I don't take this serious enough!

> I don't need you to believe me... I couldn't give a toss. And if you still
> believe I'm connected to the band, then you need your head testing. I just
> enjoy the debate, cos I'm winning hands down.

> Ta ta. It was good while it lasted, shame you gave up so easily.

> Northener.

Re: Following on...

"Batley, Dewsbury, Skelmersdale, Hopton, Leeds, Cleckheaton, Wakefield"

What does it take to convince you!!! I guess I really shouldn't care, so why on earth am I posting a reply, but I really do live in West Yorkshire.

Just trust me... I'm also a season ticket holder to a local football club... NOT LEEDS UNITED THOUGH. I've been spared that one...

Northener, really I am.

Back
Top Bottom