South American tour update at true-to-you.net - Argentina and Brazil

How many dates in South America? Brazilians of them. Here's to you happy Brazilians.

Update - true-to-you.net
22 January 2012

Full details of Morrissey's tour of South America will include 4 concerts in Argentina and 4 concerts in Brazil. There will be 1 show in Peru, and 1 show in Colombia. The tour will begin in Chile on February 24th. Venues for Brazil will be finalized in the next two days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news!!!! Brazilian fans deserve it. We're waiting for you, Morrissey!!!!

This is absolutely great news...we Brazilian fans well deserve it yes!!! After his 2000 tour here, we were left with nothing but than a huge unquencheable thirst for more...

Now, our questions is...which Brazilian cities will he do? Most possibly São paulo and Rio...but two dates in Rio sound odd...so there must be abother city scheduled... I hope it's our capital, Brasília.

All The Smiths records went Gold here back in the 80's, which meant each sold over 100,000 copies...

OMG!!!! Thanks a lot. I'm so excited waiting for the confirmation. 12 years Morrissey!!! In Brazil we're all waiting for you!

SOME NEWS ARE BIGGER THAN OTHERS!!!!!! I'M A SMITHS/MORRISSEY FAN SINCE THE EARLY 80's AND THIS WILL BE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. MORRISSEY IN BRAZIL!!!!

Brazil!!!!!!

VIVA MORRISSEY!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! :)

What about the probable concert In Chile in February 26th ?

please play Still Ill and Barbarism Begins at Home, please, please please, pretty please?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAT. never been so happy!

somos una banda de putos!! esperandote agotamos todo divino!!

I'm truly emotional here, it's a dream coming true. Thank you. Thank you. No words can express what I'm feeling right now. #MorrisseynoBrasil

I hope all four Argentinian shows are in Buenos Aires. I'm going to all four. I don't care how much cash I have to dish out. I'll be there, close to Moz. I'm teary eyed right now. I... love you, Morrissey. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom