Complete Germany tour sold out!

D

Dorian Kray

Well, not yet, of course, but wouldn´t that sound better than "Morrissey cancels Germany tour due to poor interest of the fans"?

Hmm, tonight I thought a lot about these 5 gigs Morrissey will play in Germany and I´m wondering if this tour will be announced outside the internet better than the gigs years ago. I remember the gigs in December 1992 and December 1997, when he played only one concert in Germany - both were not sold out, which was in fact no surprise due to the fact that both gigs were poorly announced.
I met so many people later which didn´t know that Morrissey was in Germany at all. I mean - fans with internet access are still the minority.

So now my question is: Is there anything senseful WE can do in order to announce the tour and make it known? - If people stay away, Moz will do so next time, too.

tell YOUR Morrissey/Smiffs story

Complete Germany tour unknown yet!

I spend a few hours surfing and phoning several ticket agencies to get information - nobody knows anything about it (yet). If someone knows how to get tickets (especially Cologne) please let me know!

Stefan

Back
Top Bottom