Mozz in lima - peru! 14 March 2012 -jockey club - let´s get together!

Re: MOZZ IN LIMA -PERU!!! FEB 29TH 2012 -JOCKEY CLUB- LET´S GET TOGETHER!!! x)

I'm jealous. There, I said it. Bleh.

I'm jealous. There, I said it. Bleh.

You might get to see the Healers instead though...:D

You might get to see the Healers instead though...:D

And now I'm depressed. :p

And now I'm depressed. :p

Haha! oh they're better in the 2nd incarnation, believe me. Johnny sings "Sweet and Tender Hooligan" like a mad bastard. Well worth a cheap ticket :cool:

Dearest friends I am very happy and surely will enjoy to see Moz. Please keep me informed about any activity beofr his arrival. Kisses. Vilma

Prepare for a swift change of venue when Moz realises that the Peru one is a racecourse.

Trainspotters -- is this Morrissey's first ever gig on a leap year Feb. 29th?

Lima date

Trainspotters -- is this Morrissey's first ever gig on a leap year Feb. 29th?

Nope, he played in NY 29 February 2000.

In 1992 Your Arsenal tour didn't start until June, 2000 NY gig was the first 29 Feb gig.

*edit*
On 24 January statement says Lima date will be 14 March, not 29 February.

Possibly 2000 NY date will be the only date Morrissey played on 29 February if he won't play in 2024 and 2036.

Last edited:

my dear Mozz fans everywhere but specially in Lima we finally are going to meet this coming saturday January 28th at Nebula, so lets get together and be part of us

my dear Mozz fans everywhere but specially in Lima we finally are going to meet this coming saturday January 28th at Nebula, so lets get together and be part of us

Nebula is a temple, let´s go and dance, sing and jump. MOZ come!!!!

Re: Record Ticket Sales for Morrissey in Peru

Morrissey perform at a race course???

Jockey Club Lima - according to Lonely Planet it hosts horse racing 3 or 4 days per week

It might be breaking box office records, but it will get cancelled... any Peruvian fans care to suggest an alternate venue before it's too late?

Dave

Given what Morrissey said when cancelled Cheltenham, he'll no doubt play somewhere close by. Brazil or Argentina or somewhere like that.

Incidentally, what kind of phone it in popstar says to a promoter, book me anywhere you like. Then waits until tickets are sold & people are excited before cancelling.

IT'S CALLED THE JOCKEY CLUB MORRISSEY & THE CENTAUR IS AT CHELTENHAM RACECOURSE. WHAT DID YOU THINK THEY DID THERE?

Dear Peruvian Mozz fans watch Viña deñ Mar!! Come on!! Vamos calentando la venida de MOzz. :guitar:

Come on, guys! This is not Morrissey playing in Hull.
Of course they pay attention on the venue, considering the logistics involved in such a special event, playing in another continent.
Stop making the peruvians afraid, you trolls.
"Brasil or Argentina close to Peru"? lol !!!!
The distance between Lima and Buenos Aires is the same distance between England and Syria!
BTW, "Brasil or Argentina or somewhere like that"? Somewhere like Brasil or Argentina? Which part of Brasil? Somewhere like England or Italy?

Can anyone take some T-shirt mechandise pictures of this tour?

Cheers!

mbr.

Back
Top Bottom