Morrissey at the Viña del Mar Festival, Chile 2012

Re: Who was it that Morrissey hugged in Chili????

I had those snolw white momenjts too. I guess he's a (mostly) darkgreynette these days :D

I wish I could be at some of the gigs. He seems so happy. :)

The lighting at this festival was dreadful. I thought at first that in the last 6 months his hair had gone completely snow white. This is from yesterday that shows he's mostly brunette still. Not that it matters, I was just surprised. It's all about lighting.

10298_304.jpg

Re: Who was it that Morrissey hugged in Chili????

but who IS she???

I don't know if someone kindly replied to you about this. Julia is a Morrissey Fan who follows him to every concert he does. I don't really know when she started but I met her in the first chilean concert in 2000. She was in the queue with me and we chatted a lot and I remember she was eating peanuts or something. And well, people can say anything about her but I remember she's was a fine girl, very nice and shy, so I can imagine why morrissey befriended her. And they look quite similar too. I think at that time she owned a fanzine called true-to-you, which eventually turned into a website. Moz used to talk a lot to her during the concert and they became friends at some point. So now everyone knows that he spread his news via her website. She was at the Viña del Mar Festival, I believe as his guest because of the spot she was at. She was the one in the first row with the hairdo and I also think she was the first one to appear on camera. The second girl I don't know who she is.
Well, I hope it helps

Cheers!!

Alejandro

Re: Chile Setlist 24/02/12

Disappointing to see "The Last of the Famous International Playboys" has been dropped.

What was wrong with last year's Glasto setlist?

That's what I bloody thought, they've added some really bad songs from the 2009 tour now....gods sake. Black bloody cloud, I wish it would black bloody off! and Carol....can sod off!

Back
Top Bottom