Morrissey at the Viña del Mar Festival, Chile 2012

Re: Chile Setlist 24/02/12

I Want the One I can't Have/ First of the Gang/You're the one for me Fatty/When Last I spoke to Carol/Black Cloud/Speedway/There Is a Light/Everyday is like Sunday/I Know it's over/Let me kiss You/People are the same everywhere/Throwing My arms around Paris/Meat is murder/Ouija board, ouija board/I will see you in far off places/Scandinavia/You Have killed me/How soon is now?

I Want the One I can't Have/ First of the Gang/You're the one for me Fatty/When Last I spoke to Carol/Black Cloud/Speedway/There Is a Light/Everyday is like Sunday/I Know it's over/Let me kiss You/People are the same everywhere/Throwing My arms around Paris/Meat is murder/Ouija board, ouija board/I will see you in far off places/Scandinavia/You Have killed me/How soon is now?

Thanks, spot-on I think :)

Re: Who was it that Morrissey hugged in Chili????

And it's spelled CHILE, dumbass. You wanna serve it in a bowl with cheese and onions? Do your homework.

In between You Have Killed Me and How Soon Is Now?, Morrissey sang lyrics which sounded like "I've got somebody who loves me" - are they the Gershwin lyrics? If so, I note it has also been sung by Melanie and Alma Cogan

In between You Have Killed Me and How Soon Is Now?, Morrissey sang lyrics which sounded like "I've got somebody who loves me" - are they the Gershwin lyrics? If so, I note it has also been sung by Melanie and Alma Cogan

While he was singing this my feed quit. He said something after that got chopped up, something like "Is it me? No." Did I hear that wrong?

Soooooooooo. Does anyone wanna hear how the shape of a banjo is glyphically symbolic? Anyone? Anyone? :straightface: :p

Re: Morrissey is rehearsing 14 hours a day to perform in Viña Del Mar Festival

Nice read headmusic. Please keep us up to date with Moz in Chile . Your doing great !

Back
Top Bottom