If you knew Morrissey sexual orientation, Would you tell anybody?

Last edited by a moderator:
We know it so what is there to tell that isn't out there already?

He is a shirtlifter who plays for the away side and he is as gay as a fruit basket.

He is a shirtlifter who plays for the away side and he is as gay as a fruit basket.

tumblr_lz77h2NgaI1qa2eioo1_500.gif

But fruit tastes so goooood. Mmmmmmmm. Melons. :yum:

If he were sitting in the same room with me and did this after I said that, I'm pretty sure my brain would explode, I'd most likely pass out and most likely I'd pee myself. And then maybe fart. And poop my pants a little bit. All daydreams of playing it cool and being a saucy seductress would evaporate immediately. :D

If he were sitting in the same room with me and did this after I said that, I'm pretty sure my brain would explode, I'd most likely pass out and most likely I'd pee myself. And then maybe fart. And poop my pants a little bit. All daydreams of playing it cool and being a saucy seductress would evaporate immediately. :D

EWWWWWWwwwww :p

tumblr_lz390mDyTe1qhjnqdo1_500.jpg

Nice pic! You're good at this!

Just being honest. Okay maybe I wouldn't poop my pants. If the fantasy and reality ever overlapped and were true, I'd be a blubbering mess, I'll just say that. :p

I've heard things which correlate from two reliable sources who don't even know one another. We had this conversation, remember?

Back
Top Bottom