If you knew Morrissey sexual orientation, Would you tell anybody?

I've heard things which correlate from two reliable sources who don't even know one another. We had this conversation, remember?

Oh yeah. On your couch while you were hittin' the bong. :p You had it all worked out.

Ame is the name.

Last edited:
Okay, I just read this article and I HAVE to say something. This is the closest thread I could find without starting another thread.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/tom-gabel-of-against-me-comes-out-as-transgender-20120508

Okay, so in the event that my theories about Morrissey being a hermetically sealed androgyne are correct, I hope. I wish. I PRAY that he reads or has read my theory SOMEWHERE regarding his sexuality before he thought about taking measures like gender reassignment surgery. Not that I think he would, because I think he awesomely owns being a man and masculine, but I seriously think based on occult things I've read and examining my own feelings and meditations, there's a ginormous chance that he feels like a woman while actually being a man. But he also might feel the desires of a man while needing the reassurance a woman needs.And without proper guidance and understanding, all those feelings and urges could get confused and one might falsely conclude that they need gender reassignment surgery.

Again, I'm not saying that would even be an option in his brain, but maybe in these weird times...I guess what I'm saying is, for the love of God, please don't cut off your dick. :o

Okay just my ten worried cents. If a Moz Camp shill is reading this please forward. kthx. Also for anyone considering that surgery I think it's an awesome option to be able to have for people who trully feel they are in the wrong body.

(I think I've been watching too many RuPaul's Drag Race. I seriously gotta go back to NHRA. :p)

I PRAY that he reads or has read my theory SOMEWHERE regarding his sexuality before he thought about taking measures like gender reassignment surgery. Not that I think he would, because I think he awesomely owns being a man and masculine, but I seriously think based on occult things I've read and examining my own feelings and meditations, there's a ginormous chance that he feels like a woman while actually being a man. But he also might feel the desires of a man while needing the reassurance a woman needs.And without proper guidance and understanding, all those feelings and urges could get confused and one might falsely conclude that they need gender reassignment surgery.

If this were anywhere close to true he would not fight so violently for men rights and slag women off in his songs as much he does. In his songs women are either in a coma, fat, want too many children, only marry in order to not be on benefits, don't properly care for their children, are a handicapped monster and somebody whom he cannot feel any love for. Did I forget anything? Oh yes, dead.

Yes, I would tell his sexual orientation. He is gay as f***. He certainly is not asexual, because this has been tested and he and his friends were very eager to make it known that this he certainly is not and of course not interested in women.

Okay, I just read this article and I HAVE to say something. This is the closest thread I could find without starting another thread.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/tom-gabel-of-against-me-comes-out-as-transgender-20120508

Okay, so in the event that my theories about Morrissey being a hermetically sealed androgyne are correct, I hope. I wish. I PRAY that he reads or has read my theory SOMEWHERE regarding his sexuality before he thought about taking measures like gender reassignment surgery. Not that I think he would, because I think he awesomely owns being a man and masculine, but I seriously think based on occult things I've read and examining my own feelings and meditations, there's a ginormous chance that he feels like a woman while actually being a man. But he also might feel the desires of a man while needing the reassurance a woman needs.And without proper guidance and understanding, all those feelings and urges could get confused and one might falsely conclude that they need gender reassignment surgery.

Again, I'm not saying that would even be an option in his brain, but maybe in these weird times...I guess what I'm saying is, for the love of God, please don't cut off your dick. :o

Okay just my ten worried cents. If a Moz Camp shill is reading this please forward. kthx. Also for anyone considering that surgery I think it's an awesome option to be able to have for people who trully feel they are in the wrong body.

(I think I've been watching too many RuPaul's Drag Race. I seriously gotta go back to NHRA. :p)

:lbf: oh Crystal I love your self-confidence! It should be bottled!

But I don't think you have anything to worry about.

I guess what I'm saying is, for the love of God, please don't cut off your dick. :o

ahahahaha! you make me laugh sometimes Crystal....aren't you a fan of transgender? :D

I guess he's old enough to make his choices. It may be a publicity stunt though...

Haven't you brought this up before?

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...Morrissey-is-gay?highlight=don't+think+is+gay

I seriously think based on occult things I've read and examining my own feelings and meditations, there's a ginormous chance that he feels like a woman while actually being a man.

I seriously think there's a ginormous chance that you're misinterpreting Morrissey as somebody who feels trapped by old-fashioned gender stereotypes. Fear not, I don't think he's about to do anything as reactionary as having cosmetic surgery to make a mess of his reproductive organs.

I seriously think there's a ginormous chance that you're misinterpreting Morrissey as somebody who feels trapped by old-fashioned gender stereotypes. Fear not, I don't think he's about to do anything as reactionary as having cosmetic surgery to make a mess of his reproductive organs.

I suspect while there are at times a man dead for 100 years at the driving wheel of Morrissey's car, it can also be driven by a child and that talk of gender stereotypes and being above it all aside, sometimes he's a kid and can be directed in the wrong direction. That's all I'm saying.

I slipped into kid mode and wound up at a whore house in Tijuana all night, NOT WHERE I SHOULD'VE BEEN. :mad:

If this were anywhere close to true he would not fight so violently for men rights and slag women off in his songs as much he does. In his songs women are either in a coma, fat, want too many children, only marry in order to not be on benefits, don't properly care for their children, are a handicapped monster and somebody whom he cannot feel any love for. Did I forget anything? Oh yes, dead.

In the interests of balance, he seemed quite enamoured of Sheila.

Back
Top Bottom