I really can't stand Boz Boorer

on a completely unrelated note...did Skylarker leave the board?

His user name and all of his posts are completely amiss

I just e-mailed him and told him he's a complete tosser if he sticks to his resolution and abandons this place

"Fat Boz", I call him

also, Boz Boredom, Boz Horror, Santa Boz, Blubber Boz. The list goes on

I think he's a vastly overrated guitarist, especially when he's sharing the stage with and competing against Jesse Tobias for songwriting credits

of all the musicians Moz has worked with, Boz is the one I want to take one good shot with a wiffle ball bat to the face to. Even more so than Joyce

when I go to see His Mozness in concert, I deliberately move to the opposite side of the stage where that tub is standing, with his goofy facial expressions and his guitar-swing like he's Johnny f***ing Marr up there.

In the canon of guitarists who have stood next to Mozzer, it goes like this: Johnny Marr > Jesse Tobias > Vini Reilly > Alain Whyte > Craig Gannon

then you have Fat Boz coming in at a distant sixth place, trying to keep his fat ass up with the others.

In case you couldn't guess, I'm not a Boz Boorer fan :/

Haha, I love this!

still laugh pretty hard every time I open this thread and read Uncleskinny getting legitimately pissed off at my initial post.

and pretty sure this is the thread that made Skylarker put me on "ignore mode" so I can't read any more of his posts, which is also hilarious.

All in all, a successful thread

I highly doubt that Skylarker would ever do anything as ostrichy as putting somebody on "Ignore"...especially a good chap such as yourself, who he liked.

Anyway, putting someone on Ignore only means you can't see their posts...but they can still see yours.

Scarliker. That's a nice twist, I like it. :thumb:

still laugh pretty hard every time I open this thread and read Uncleskinny getting legitimately pissed off at my initial post.

and pretty sure this is the thread that made Skylarker put me on "ignore mode" so I can't read any more of his posts, which is also hilarious.

All in all, a successful thread
Hey TSM, I don't think Skylarker put you in 'ignore mode'. I understand he deleted a load of his posts.

Back
Top Bottom