I really can't stand Boz Boorer

Oh but you're a true genius, right?

I don't need to wank and waffle on with pretentious, boring shit to be a genius. Just because you talk dreary crap on a message-board doesn't make you one either.

Congratulations, by the way. You have passed the shithead test with flying colors too! :thumb:

I don't need to wank and waffle on with pretentious, boring shit to be a genius. Just because you talk dreary crap on a message-board doesn't make you one either.

Congratulations, by the way. You have passed the shithead test with flying colors too! :thumb:

Right

apparently genius in your world is just randomly appearing in threads to call people names when you don't agree but can't seem to find the appropriate words to form an argument of your own.

I'd call you out on being the dipshit you seem to be, but I don't think it's a mystery around here or anything

I have to say that complaining about Boz is a bit weird since it is his partnership with Morrissey that has propelled our man through the last couple of decades. Indeed it could be argued, No Boz, no Moz.

Right

apparently genius in your world is just randomly appearing in threads to call people names when you don't agree but can't seem to find the appropriate words to form an argument of your own.

I'd call you out on being the dipshit you seem to be, but I don't think it's a mystery around here or anything

Uh, you mean like this?

"Fat Boz", I call him

also, Boz Boredom, Boz Horror, Santa Boz, Blubber Boz. The list goes on

I think he's a vastly overrated guitarist, especially when he's sharing the stage with and competing against Jesse Tobias for songwriting credits

of all the musicians Moz has worked with, Boz is the one I want to take one good shot with a wiffle ball bat to the face to. Even more so than Joyce

when I go to see His Mozness in concert, I deliberately move to the opposite side of the stage where that tub is standing, with his goofy facial expressions and his guitar-swing like he's Johnny f***ing Marr up there.

In the canon of guitarists who have stood next to Mozzer, it goes like this: Johnny Marr > Jesse Tobias > Vini Reilly > Alain Whyte > Craig Gannon

then you have Fat Boz coming in at a distant sixth place, trying to keep his fat ass up with the others.

In case you couldn't guess, I'm not a Boz Boorer fan :/

You have surpassed my earlier evaluation, you are the Champeen and King of the Shitheads! :thumb:

...when I go to see His Mozness in concert, I deliberately move to the opposite side of the stage where that tub is standing, with his goofy facial expressions and his guitar-swing like he's Johnny f***ing Marr up there.

Good. More room on the best end of the barrier for the Boz fans. :guitar:

Now i'm thinking about probably nothing to do with Boz, that side of a stage just feels right to me.All through my concert going life stood in front of,JJ Burnel, Mick Jones, Steve Severin, Boz, Jimbob, etc, etc, thats the side I head for, comfortable.

The glaring flaw in your attempt to reveal Thesmithsmorrissey as a hypocrite is that aside from the post you quoted, the bulk of that member's posts are well-rounded, useful, and articulate.

On the contrary, nearly everything you post, if not your entire reason for being a member here, revolves around calling people some variation of the "shithead" insult, or trying to trip up posts others have made.

Rather than adding anything non-biased, human, or insightful to the proceedings here, you seem to be content just hanging around stewing in your own shit and heckling others.

Wouldn't it make this entire experience a bit more enjoyable for everyone involved if you'd just calm down a little and say something friendly now and then?

I'm sure you have it in you to be decent, so why not give it a try.

You mean like the OP did? I must have a different sense of values to you and him/her.

I am not such an uber fan that I can list the songs Boz has written, but I do know that he has written some great stuff for our man. Consequently, whether or not I or anyone likes him is immaterial. I'm just really glad he's there.

I had the good fortune of having a drink with Boz and the rest of the band after a show at the Reading Hexagon a few years ago and he was lovely, kind and courteous and an all round likeable guy.

As my Mum always used to say it would be a boring world if we all agreed and we are all entitled to our opinion....but I like him!:thumb:

Love Alma xxx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom