Record Store UK Morrissey Signed Poster For Sale

Biggoof009

I REALLY hate to do this, but Im in a huge financial pinch, and need the dough. I have one of the recordstoreuk limited edition Morrissey Signed/Autographed posters by Mozzer, that they were giving away to limited customers, for sale. It is in MINT shape, and still in the rsuk mailer envelope.

This is a 100% legit signed piece, as I said, most here know they were giving them away to certain folks who bought the EDILS bundle(I think that was the one). Anyways, I'm willing to listen to offers for it.

LMK via PM here. It is open to be shipped to anywhere ikn the world, but YOU pay ALL shipping costs to you. Please keep that in mind as well.

:(:tears:

Sorry to hear that you're feeling the pinch.. I am also, it's not fun, especially around this time. Do you still have any other signed Moz bit's? That poster you have is the only piece I own and I just couldn't part with it personally.. Hope you come into some doh soon :thumb:

i hope you get a decent offer. you are correct about it being from the EILS bundle.

this was an ad that appeared in an email regarding the signed print (that later became the poster)
everyday2010.jpg

Sorry to hear that you're feeling the pinch.. I am also, it's not fun, especially around this time. Do you still have any other signed Moz bit's? That poster you have is the only piece I own and I just couldn't part with it personally.. Hope you come into some doh soon :thumb:

Thanks, yeah, VERY tough decision for me, but it's either: lop off an arm, or sell the poster, I need my arm. I appreciate the nice words.

i hope you get a decent offer. you are correct about it being from the EILS bundle.

this was an ad that appeared in an email regarding the signed print (that later became the poster)
everyday2010.jpg

Thanks for the help bud, thats exactly what I was talking about. But, it's actually a picture (poster) of the inside sleeve of EILS, right?

Last edited:
for everyone interested in this signed poster, this is the one in biggoof009's possession:
bonasignedred.jpg

it was signed in RED. it was mine briefly, before a trade was made.
- photo posted at the request of biggoof009.

Last edited:
I think that you should either state the price you are looking for, or list it on ebay.

One other point, I know you are skint (sorry to hear this), but so is everyone else (even those that haven't been dealt any additional punch) it is the week after xmas many people have spent more than they can afford on gifts, booze and chocolate, and for those who get paid monthly, January is a 5 week month - you might get better offers in Feb...

Best of luck with the sale.

Dave

I think that you should either state the price you are looking for, or list it on ebay.

One other point, I know you are skint (sorry to hear this), but so is everyone else (even those that haven't been dealt any additional punch) it is the week after xmas many people have spent more than they can afford on gifts, booze and chocolate, and for those who get paid monthly, January is a 5 week month - you might get better offers in Feb...

Best of luck with the sale.

Dave
I'd rather not list a price on here, and do it through pm here. Nothing to hide mind you, just better via PM. I may go the ebay route.....I wanted to offer it up here first. Amazing to me, that Vauxhall & I vinyl, seems to be fetching better offers than a Morrissey signed poster? I know the VH&I record is scarce, but the poster is even more so.

I'd rather not list a price on here, and do it through pm here. Nothing to hide mind you, just better via PM. I may go the ebay route.....I wanted to offer it up here first. Amazing to me, that Vauxhall & I vinyl, seems to be fetching better offers than a Morrissey signed poster? I know the VH&I record is scarce, but the poster is even more so.

It isn't just about the scarcity - how many collectors have the wall space (and understanding partners / house mates) to be able to display such a big poster, whereas an LP simply sits on a shelf and takes up a few mm along with lots of other ecords. If it was a signed LP it would be worth much more - eg the YoR signed and sold at concerts worth much more than the poster.

Best of luck with the sale - I hope it digs you out of a hole.

Dave

If it was a signed LP it would be worth much more - eg the YoR signed and sold at concerts worth much more than the poster.

Dave

I disagree, Abrahan was selling a friends signed YOR record, and was only offered $70 bucks here, how would that be worth more than a signed poster, that there are even fewer of, then the signed YOR records? I "get" it's a big poster, but still. I've seen them(posters) go for as high as $300 on ebay, and all over $200+, so it's not out of the realm of possibility to hope for a fair offer?

Back
Top Bottom