Administrator of AllYouNeedIsMorrissey.com is accused of stealing from Morrissey fans

Re: Administrator of AllYouNeedIsMorrissey.com is accused of stealing from Morrissey

This thread.........................

tumblr_lixkqp0hNl1qepe7zo1_500.gif

Re: Administrator of AllYouNeedIsMorrissey.com is accused of stealing from Morrissey

I'm pleasant enough.

But it isn't a typo. A typo would be something like "yor" instead of "your"...as in, ya know, oops, forgot the u, typed too fast.

No, in your case it's an intentional, fully formed, improper use of a word because you don't understand context. You can't spell. It's not my fault. Eating penises has nothing to do with it.

I laughed and I'm still laughing, as I type, at your signature. Maybe I shouldn't be laughing, but I can't help it. I mean, at some point, someone has to say, WHAT THE f*** DID HE SAY???

Re: booooooooooooooooo

Let me explain something to you, dispshit. And I'll go real slowly so as to make sure you understand.

When I said I was "dignified and mature," I was being sarcastic. It was a joke. It was an obviously tongue in cheek remark. Anyone with half a brain could see that.

Are you with me so far? OK.

Secondly, I like Raphael. Everyone knows he's a good guy. I'm teasing him, with that signature. Playfully. I know English isn't his native tongue and he's got a lot of guts to keep posting here.

So if I touched a nerve here with you, which I obviously did because your English -as EVERYONE KNOWS- is f***ING CRINGEWORTHY, well...

SUCK MY DICK AND DEAL WITH IT, c***.

God, I love The Pigsty.

Whoa, this post shows what an unpleasant man you are.

This is just a website about a singer, some of you take this shit way too seriously, writing 5000 word essays to each other saying "you said this, he said that, I said this" - wouldn't it be nice if it was fun to visit this site rather than feeling you have to engage in a never ending battle of "wit" and sarcasm with the Dirty Dozen regular posters and (worse still) one of the moderators.

There's more to life than this site you know, but (unfortunately for some, it seems) not much more.

are you kidding me? This shit is great! Internet drama at its finest. Only at So-low :p

I'll agree that it's "just a website about a singer", but that's never stopped anyone before and it won't ever. Allyouneed is a f***ing joke and this site/forum will be around long after Morrissey is

I seriously laughed hard at some of the stuff posted in here, from Theo's smear campaign regarding that tart admin stealing from her faithful, to Crystalgeezer's usual hilarious comments

I've ducked in and out of this site for years but I'm f***ing staying here now, because this place is a trip and I'll be happy to add to it if the opportunity presents itself. Smiths/Morrissey fans are a hilarious lot and life is too short to be ripping off people when you can't afford your own tickets and getting all bent out of shape about something as f***ing stupid as a reputation when the internet is concerned.

When this kind of fire starts, it is very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.

Oh dear.

Oh my! That chap's outfit is just horrid! Please, young fellow, come to Horne's department store and I'll let you pick out an outfit with my 20% employee discount.

Ask for Dick Tremayne, men's fashion.

so 2012 kicks off with cast members from Twin Peaks surfacing on so-low..

I just knew those f***ers were Moz fans

oh, and..

twin-peaks-m%C3%A4dchen-amick.jpg

Sexiest thing EVER

When this kind of fire starts, it is very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.

Oh dear.

Oh my! That chap's outfit is just horrid! Please, young fellow, come to Horne's department store and I'll let you pick out an outfit with my 20% employee discount.

Ask for Dick Tremayne, men's fashion.

so 2012 kicks off with cast members from Twin Peaks surfacing on so-low..

I just knew those f***ers were Moz fans

oh, and..

twin-peaks-m%C3%A4dchen-amick.jpg

Sexiest thing EVER

tumblr_lx3he7rcRR1qdy4fko1_500.gif

I love how when people get banned their avatars immediately disappear

I'm pleasant enough.

But it isn't a typo. A typo would be something like "yor" instead of "your"...as in, ya know, oops, forgot the u, typed too fast.

No, in your case it's an intentional, fully formed, improper use of a word because you don't understand context. You can't spell. It's not my fault. Eating penises has nothing to do with it.

No, it was a typo. I was using my iTouch, tiny keyboard. I typed ''yohre'' or something and it auto-corrected with ''you're''. I know how to spell and understand context.
All I was saying was that I misunderstood your post. But the typo, or "intentional, fully formed, improper use of a word" was the important thing, right? Which I don't get because you went to such great lengths to explain why you made the post.

Sweet CHRIST, I was f***ing with you. I believe you. You don't have to explain yourself to me. I was just taking the piss.

LOL I've been on a one year ban so I'm not familiar with your style yet.

jesus, they have one year bans here? WTF did you do to earn that one

Yeah, they tend to not like being argued with. Imagine that!

Anyway, at least they had your permission.

It could have had to do with the 'Kick out Kewpie' pic, not sure.
A bunch of us were banned. I don't think I even know anyone here anymore.
Except Mr. Blaze.

It could have had to do with the 'Kick out Kewpie' pic, not sure.
A bunch of us were banned. I don't think I even know anyone here anymore.
Except Mr. Blaze.

Ahem. :blushing:

I always think of you during the rose parade. :) I want JJ to fly you out here to see it one year.

Ahem. :blushing:

I always think of you during the rose parade. :) I want JJ to fly you out here to see it one year.

LOL of course I remember you, but I didn't think you'd remember me!

Back
Top Bottom