Administrator of AllYouNeedIsMorrissey.com is accused of stealing from Morrissey fans

Re: Administrator of AllYouNeedIsMorrissey.com is accused of stealing from Morrissey

Why would you accept tickets to a gig when you know you won't be able to pay for them? What were the prices for the latest tour, £40 or something? If money is so tight that you can't spare that kind of bunse to go to a gig, then I'd suggest not going to the gigs. This quiffaa should feel humiliated and take this as a warning to get her priorities right.

Re: Administrator of AllYouNeedIsMorrissey.com is accused of stealing from Morrissey

For the record, Quiffaa's statement after she deleted the thread in question:

Let's go over that....

"I'm sorry that this private matter has become public and I am forced to defend myself from further humiliation."

She starts off playing the victim. Yet she had to be forced to respond after she spent 6 full months playing games with the people she owed money to. Stealing is not a private matter.

"The person whom I owe money to is a very nice person and I should have been more forthcoming privately with the reason for the delay, but I was embarrassed and had hoped for a swift resolution that never came. I felt even more embarrassed because I could not name a date for when I would have the money at hand. I will contact him with the full story behind the delay."

She only contacted him after the public airing. Before then, she apparently was blocking people. Let's face it, the victims would never have been paid had Jukebox Jury not posted his message.

"I am not a thief. The money will be repaid."

Why did it take 6 months and a pubic airing for her to make it a priority?

View attachment 12623

"A friend of mine knows the truth and is determined to help me clear my name and is going to lend me the sum."

Oh, so like the person who uses one credit card to pay off the other credit card, she's borrowing money from a friend to pay off this debt. Well, good luck to that friend.:thumb:

"I am saddened that so many people jumped to conclusions without knowing all the facts, in a matter that was of no consequence to them."

What other facts are there to know? It was only a priority to her after it became a public issue.

And now:

Amazing how fast it can happen when it's made public, ain't it?

I fail to see what business this is of yours, Theo, other than an effort to humiliate.
We have little information on the exact details between said parties, but here you are, ready to condemn. Are you perfect? Do you do nothing wrong? We know that that isn't true.
Perhaps you should be drug-tested?
I mean, we can't have you going around pointing fingers unless you, yourself, are perfect, especially if you've ever consumed ILLEGAL drugs which is contrary to American law.
This wonderful America, that you so strictly defend, can't have you pointing fingers, if you are in contrary to any laws whatsoever, surely. We can't have that, even though that's all you readily do.
Perhaps someone should do a background check on you?
Just to make sure there are no traffic tickets, misdemeanors, felonies, or other behavior that would negate you from chiming in and passing judgement on someone's personal affairs. Your witness, counselor.

That site's run by thieves and its members are liars.

I'll reply to this one, and I apologize for allowing Solo to be dragged down into that other site's shit. (I'm glad this is just in the Pigsty.)

All Mod Cons Yesterday, 5:14 PM
Christmas came a day late for Solow this year!

I notice Theo and Uncleskinny are the ones there making the most noise over this. Amusingly, Uncleskinny once banned Theo until the latter agreed to delete all references to the former's "Jed Skullcap/Moz is an anti-semite" scandal from his past posts. DavidT and Uncleskinny have deleted a number of posts about that little cover-up from the main board at Solo over the years.

Now they're crying "Censorship!" The hypocrisy, as always, is off the charts.

The above is false. Well, I don't know about the technicalities, but I don't believe I've ever been banned. I just looked in my PM box archives, where I can see every infraction I've ever been notified about, and there are only a few. Frankly, I probably deserved more warnings than I ever got. I particularly regret the way I treated Kewpie. At the time I felt I was being targeted by some of the moderators so I wasn't on my best behavior. I do see a message from UncleSkinny where it says he was giving me a "time out" because of a post unrelated to anything to do with the Jed Skullcap controversy, so I guess that could be considered a "ban". It must not have been a long time out, because I don't even remember it. I was never asked to delete anything.

I really don't see much censorship going on in this forum. And the above commenter at AllYouNeedIsMorrissey.com is a liar.

I'll reply to this one, and I apologize for allowing Solo to be dragged down into that other site's shit. (I'm glad this is just in the Pigsty.)

The above is false. Well, I don't know about the technicalities, but I don't believe I've ever been banned. I just looked in my PM box archives, where I can see every infraction I've ever been notified about, and there are only a few. Frankly, I probably deserved more warnings than I ever got. I particularly regret the way I treated Kewpie. At the time I felt I was being targeted by some of the moderators so I wasn't on my best behavior. I do see a message from UncleSkinny where it says he was giving me a "time out" because of a post unrelated to anything to do with the Jed Skullcap controversy, so I guess that could be considered a "ban". It must not have been a long time out, because I don't even remember it. I was never asked to delete anything.

I really don't see much censorship going on in this forum. And the above commenter at AllYouNeedIsMorrissey.com is a liar.

Oh, a liar? Like, liar liar pants on fire?

I fail to see what business this is of yours, Theo, other than an effort to humiliate.
We have little information on the exact details between said parties, but here you are, ready to condemn. Are you perfect? Do you do nothing wrong? We know that that isn't true.

The owner of AllYouNeedIsMorrissey.com was absolutely gloating and gleeful when David Tseng was under fire.

Perhaps you should be drug-tested?
I mean, we can't have you going around pointing fingers unless you, yourself, are perfect, especially if you've ever consumed ILLEGAL drugs which is contrary to American law. This wonderful America, that you so strictly defend, can't have you pointing fingers, if you are in contrary to any laws whatsoever, surely.

I don't defend the drug laws; I oppose them. Furthermore, using illegal drugs is what they call a victimless crime. Stealing is not. THOU SHALT NOT STEAL is one of the oldest laws of them all. And a Morrissey fan site adminstrator stealing from Morrissey fans is a relevant topic in Morrissey fan forums.

Oh, a liar? Like, liar liar pants on fire?

Well, it's just a fact that what was posted over there is a lie. UncleSkinny can confirm that.

Glad you're chiming in after everything's all been resolved and the thread's winding down. You didn't say a word while an injustice was taking place. Now you wanna troll because you're pissed that...the people got their money?

The owner of AllYouNeedIsMorrissey.com was absolutely gloating and gleeful when David Tseng was under fire.

So what are you, David T's knight in shining armor? I fail to see why you feel the need to try to humiliate people in your sick and twisted crusade to honor King Tseng. Are you employed by David? Have you ever contributed, financially, to this website? Have you ever contributed anything of value to this website other than your trolling conservative posts? What loyalty do you have to this forum that you feel the need to do what you are doing? Is this a childish attempt to "cheerlead" for a team you feel "connected" to, in this case, Solow?

I don't defend the drug laws; I oppose them. Furthermore, using illegal drugs is what they call a victimless crime. Stealing is not. THOU SHALT NOT STEAL is one of the oldest laws of them all.

There's nothing victimless about someone abusing drugs. It effects many people around the abuser and has long-lasting effects on those around said person. I mean, I'm a victim of your nonsense posts. I DEMAND REPARATION!

And a Morrissey fan site adminstrator stealing from Morrissey fans is a relevant topic in Morrissey fan forums.

Not without evidence. That would be called, DEFAMATION. This Quiffa character is not a public figure. I don't really care for the broad myself, I just don't like it when people like you take it upon themselves to libel people.

Well, it's just a fact that what was posted over there is a lie. UncleSkinny can confirm that.

Glad you're chiming in after everything's all been resolved and the thread's winding down. You didn't say a word while an injustice was taking place. Now you wanna troll because you're pissed that...the people got their money?

So are you saying you feel vindicated for what you did? Because in fact, it seems, the real troll is you. I have reason to believe that you posted this thread to accommodate a BANNED person's request to expose Quiffa, thereby, posting a message for a banned person on these very forums, which, in the past, people have been banned for. How do you answer to these allegations?

Have you ever contributed, financially, to this website?

Yes.

Well...a fellow Soloer contributed in my name as a birthday gift to me, which gave me an asterisk next to my name for a bit (they had asterisks next to the names of people who contributed). Does that count?

Hmm, you seem very angry about something. But, next time you call someone else a "troll", you probably shouldn't have a gigantic banner in your signature that declares yourself a troll. This thread's winding down, and I was just putting up some items for the record before they're deleted at the other site. This is because if I hadn't done that previously people would be confused about what actually happened, and because the moderators at the other site are posting that they will soon delete everything.

There's nothing victimless about someone abusing drugs. It effects many people around the abuser and has long-lasting effects on those around said person.

I've used illegal drugs and I oppose the laws against drugs. You're free to feel I'm a scumbag for that. *shrug*

Again, glad you chimed in after the issues here were resolved and the thread's winding down. Didn't see you posting when an injustice was taking place.

Not without evidence. That would be called, DEFAMATION.

She already confessed. Try and keep up on things.

So are you saying you feel vindicated for what you did? Because in fact, it seems, the real troll is you. I have reason to believe that you posted this thread to accommodate a BANNED person's request to expose Quiffa, thereby, posting a message for a banned person on these very forums, which, in the past, people have been banned for. How do you answer to these allegations?

Well, you can keep making shit up out of thin air if you'd like. *shrug*

She already confessed. Try and keep up on things.

I'll drop it because I'm getting bored. But, she confessed AFTER you instigated a witch-hunt. There's a difference and it's not right. Conservatives always go on witch-hunts of people they don't like and who don't believe what they believe. My banner doesn't say that I, myself, am a troll. Try to keep up on things. I will be watching you. I'm a troll exterminator.

Her site was asinine then and it is asinine now. There is enough self-righteous smugness there to create some sort of rug burn.

Well Phill did not ask Theo to post this. If he wanted someone to post about it here he could have just asked me. (I wouldn't have) but since he's banned he has no way to even get in touch with Theo.

This thread’s premise is simply a defamatory lie. No one has accused Quiffaa of “stealing” from anyone, or of committing any "theft." (Note by the way that my use of quotation marks, unlike Theo's, always indicates an actual quote.) They accused her of taking too long to repay a small debt. (Was a time frame for repayment agreed upon? No idea.) She’s now admitted this and paid them. What happened in the meantime—evidently a standard cold war between debtor and debtee—is piddly gossip for the terminally bored. What she did wrong, if one takes the harshest view possible, wouldn’t have earned her a segment on Judge Judy.

Quiffaa, by the way, is a member of this site. She is presumably protected by the TOS, which should prevent the use of personal information to harass someone. This incident, involving no online transaction (to my knowledge), is certainly "personal." I say that not to criticize the use of the internet to confront her with the debt on her site, but to criticize using this information to harass her (this harassment being cheered on a moderator, unsurprisingly) on this site.

But we know how that works by now, don’t we? The administrator and the moderators have made their attitude toward their critics very clear, many times. All trolls have a green light where Quiffaa’s concerned. Theo knows this, and he’s wanking himself into a stupor over it.

Meanwhile, somewhere back there in his hundreds (or thousands?) of words of malicious, sniggering spin about this, Theo lectures us about what’s “healthy.” Did anyone’s irony meter explode?

In reply to a slimeball claiming "DavidT is unconcerned about the parts of the site which don't bring in ad dollars", Quiffaa wrote...

That slimeball would be me, quoting Kewpie! Kewpie has more than once posted that the "site administrator will not consider things which do not give him much benefit."

To interpret “benefit” as a reference to ad revenue is reasonable. (All utterances by Kewpie or Tseng require some interpretation, unfortunately. You have her poor English on the one hand, and his chronic worminess on the other.) We cannot however ever know if this is a profitable site—or even if it is intended as one—because David Tseng had always waffled in his answers to the question. This site was initially run thanks in part to “donations” that Tseng spent many years soliciting. If the site then became, or ever does become, a for-profit venture—which Tseng refuses to disclose, either as having happened or as being his future or present intention--then those donations were investments, and should be treated as such.

Converting a “donation” into an investment, but providing no return; and refusing all demands for transparency on the matter? There’s “stealing” for you, Theo. Make a thread about that, if you ever get tired of kissing admin/mod ass in exchange for trolling privileges.

I wanted to read the responses to the allegations but I can't now because the thread has been deleted.

P.

Oh, but Peter, I thought you wanted to “hear no”/”see no”! This is a faster turnaround than usual for you. Anyway, how many posts and threads on this site have you deleted? (But those were by bad people, right--not just ones who called you on your sneaking, lying, asshole behavior?) And why did all references to your Jed Skullcap fiasco disappear from Theo’s past posts, after you suspended his account for what you called racist content (he had simply quoted Robby, who wasn’t himself disciplined)? It was a while ago, and you and David have scrubbed the site clean of many, many posts about this over time, but you remember what I’m talking about--don’t you, old fella? Try! I recall one post that was edited well after Theo could have edited it himself. A moderator, or the administrator, had to have assisted.

You twisted his arm just a little bit, didn’t you? Had to keep your place in Moz fandom, as an insider, secure. I also recall that your replies to Theo’s threads were invariably contemptuous before that episode, but since then, you applaud his every fart. Mutual blackmail: awkward, but for mentally disabled internet addicts, I guess it’s the bond that brings you together!

The above is false. Well,

Well?

Well, I don't know about the technicalities, but I don't believe I've ever been banned.

Suspended. See above for a reminder.

I was never asked to delete anything.

Funny that you deleted all those shrieking references to Uncleskinny and “Jed Skullcap” from something like a half dozen of your posts as soon as your suspension was up, then—and you also immediately earned from Uncleskullcap a hilariously official and apropos-of-nothing declaration of your non-trollness, which you proudly reproduced and bragged about elsewhere. A little something went on there, no? Come on! Be proud of your pathetic scheming!

I think you’re after !Viva Hate!’s vacated roll as David Tseng’s star attack dog. It’s great that you love this site so much, Theo! Thing is, you’ve said so many times in the past that it sucks! I could find more examples, but the search engine isn’t worth a damn. (Strangely, Theo’s and CrystalGeezer’s posts can’t specifically be searched.)

f*** morrissey solo!!!!!!

Someone should create a real site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You go, tiger!

By the way, as for the law-breaking bastards on that frinkalicious other site...

... I’m aware of some downright sinister behavior here, too! Stalking, for example!

Secondly, does anyone feel comfortable with the idea of Buzzetta teaching school children?? What school does he work at? I think I'd like to telephone this school and submit my opinion on who they're subjecting children to.

And best of all—grand theft auto! A bona fide felony!

And the biggest thing was a Volvo S80. I was in Las Vegas following signs, just learning how to read them and a sign said I needed a car with a GPS device. So I walked onto a Hertz rental car lot, followed the signs to the Volvo, saw the keys were in the ignition and took it. I drove it off the lot and around Vegas for days, traded cleaning favors for food and showers and gas money.

That’s from the site’s idiot savant mascot, though, so it occassioned nothing but a lot of oooohs and awwwws. When she’s found dead, you guys can pretend you weren’t enabling the downward spiral. Good luck.

Anyway. You’re a bunch of lying, stalking, idiotic assholes. Middle-aged, closeted, alcoholic virgins. Take up bingo. This thread to be deleted in five, four, three, two…

Quiffaa, by the way, is a member of this site. She is presumably protected by the TOS, which should prevent the use of personal information to harass someone. This incident, involving no online transaction (to my knowledge), is certainly "personal." I say that not to criticize the use of the internet to confront her with the debt on her site, but to criticize using this information to harass her (this harassment being cheered on a moderator, unsurprisingly) on this site.

All Mod Cons is a returning troll banned from this site who has harassed many members including admins and mods. Also supposedly died a couple years ago after announcing he was committing suicide and leaving some fake social security number for verification.

Last edited:

Aw I was going to ask All Mod Cons if they had been banned from AllYouNeed for making a joke about Quiffaa owing them money...

Perfectly said.

Theo obviously doesn't like Quiffa to begin with; that is the "unrelated fire."

Theo helped smear the shit of gossip, and hearsay, regarding her personal affairs as a way to fuel that hostility and to publicly discredit someone who he didn't care for...even though he had no real immediate or perosnal stake in the acrimony regarding the situation...at least, not enough of one to merit publicly questioning someone's business affairs and reputation where financial transactions are concerned.

My post, very simply, was in regard to Theo posting this incident on Solo for all to see. My comments made sense and I stand by them.

If it was an issue to keep the general uninvolved public (like me) out of this controversy; it shouldn't have been brought here for all to see and speculate on.

But it was.

So eat my dick.

Can't disagree with you there. Actually I thought you were talking about JJ.
Gotta pass on eating you're dick though.

tumblr_li5uszybM11qe0eclo1_r3_500.gif

f***ing 'ell i feel like this with this thread......Morrissey fans are a wacky lot here and on Quiffaa's site!

This thread’s premise is simply a defamatory lie. No one has accused Quiffaa of “stealing” from anyone, or of committing any "theft." (Note by the way that my use of quotation marks, unlike Theo's, always indicates an actual quote.) They accused her of taking too long to repay a small debt. (Was a time frame for repayment agreed upon? No idea.) She’s now admitted this and paid them. What happened in the meantime—evidently a standard cold war between debtor and debtee—is piddly gossip for the terminally bored. What she did wrong, if one takes the harshest view possible, wouldn’t have earned her a segment on Judge Judy.

But we know how that works by now, don’t we? The administrator and the moderators have made their attitude toward their critics very clear, many times. All trolls have a green light where Quiffaa’s concerned. Theo knows this, and he’s wanking himself into a stupor over it.

Meanwhile, somewhere back there in his hundreds (or thousands?) of words of malicious, sniggering spin about this, Theo lectures us about what’s “healthy.” Did anyone’s irony meter explode?

That slimeball would be me, quoting Kewpie! Kewpie has more than once posted that the "site administrator will not consider things which do not give him much benefit."

To interpret “benefit” as a reference to ad revenue is reasonable. (All utterances by Kewpie or Tseng require some interpretation, unfortunately. You have her poor English on the one hand, and his chronic worminess on the other.) We cannot however ever know if this is a profitable site—or even if it is intended as one—because David Tseng had always waffled in his answers to the question. This site was initially run thanks in part to “donations” that Tseng spent many years soliciting. If the site then became, or ever does become, a for-profit venture—which Tseng refuses to disclose, either as having happened or as being his future or present intention--then those donations were investments, and should be treated as such.

Converting a “donation” into an investment, but providing no return; and refusing all demands for transparency on the matter? There’s “stealing” for you, Theo. Make a thread about that, if you ever get tired of kissing admin/mod ass in exchange for trolling privileges.

Oh, but Peter, I thought you wanted to “hear no”/”see no”! This is a faster turnaround than usual for you. Anyway, how many posts and threads on this site have you deleted? (But those were by bad people, right--not just ones who called you on your sneaking, lying, asshole behavior?) And why did all references to your Jed Skullcap fiasco disappear from Theo’s past posts, after you suspended his account for what you called racist content (he had simply quoted Robby, who wasn’t himself disciplined)? It was a while ago, and you and David have scrubbed the site clean of many, many posts about this over time, but you remember what I’m talking about--don’t you, old fella? Try! I recall one post that was edited well after Theo could have edited it himself. A moderator, or the administrator, had to have assisted.

You twisted his arm just a little bit, didn’t you? Had to keep your place in Moz fandom, as an insider, secure. I also recall that your replies to Theo’s threads were invariably contemptuous before that episode, but since then, you applaud his every fart. Mutual blackmail: awkward, but for mentally disabled internet addicts, I guess it’s the bond that brings you together!

Well?

Suspended. See above for a reminder.

Funny that you deleted all those shrieking references to Uncleskinny and “Jed Skullcap” from something like a half dozen of your posts as soon as your suspension was up, then—and you also immediately earned from Uncleskullcap a hilariously official and apropos-of-nothing declaration of your non-trollness, which you proudly reproduced and bragged about elsewhere. A little something went on there, no? Come on! Be proud of your pathetic scheming!

I think you’re after !Viva Hate!’s vacated roll as David Tseng’s star attack dog. It’s great that you love this site so much, Theo! Thing is, you’ve said so many times in the past that it sucks! I could find more examples, but the search engine isn’t worth a damn. (Strangely, Theo’s and CrystalGeezer’s posts can’t specifically be searched.)

You go, tiger!

By the way, as for the law-breaking bastards on that frinkalicious other site...

... I’m aware of some downright sinister behavior here, too! Stalking, for example!

And best of all—grand theft auto! A bona fide felony!

That’s from the site’s idiot savant mascot, though, so it occassioned nothing but a lot of oooohs and awwwws. When she’s found dead, you guys can pretend you weren’t enabling the downward spiral. Good luck.

Anyway. You’re a bunch of lying, stalking, idiotic assholes. Middle-aged, closeted, alcoholic virgins. Take up bingo. This thread to be deleted in five, four, three, two…

All Mod Cons is a returning troll banned from this site who has harassed many members including admins and mods. Also supposedly died a couple years ago after announcing he was committing suicide and leaving some fake social security number for verification.

:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

I'm speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_li5uszybM11qe0eclo1_r3_500.gif

f***ing 'ell i feel like this with this thread......Morrissey fans are a wacky lot here and on Quiffaa's site!

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom