Will Morrissey tour in 2012?

Morrissey will be in Calf as follows:

May 25 - Rabobank Theater Bakersfield
May 26 - Bob Hope Theatre Stockton

Tickets on sale April 12 10am on TM

Re: New date?

Just spoke to a friend who works for my local area bigger promoter and I'm told the date is confirmed for morrissey with two other bands and the promotion is being bid on

You can imagine my elation when I realized I didn't have to drive across my home state which is very large, about twice the area of england. Also that it's the first fall date I've found

Just spoke to a friend who works for my local area bigger promoter and I'm told the date is confirmed for morrissey with two other bands and the promotion is being bid on

i'm pretty sure kristeen young is one of the other bands... i wonder who the other is? the new york dolls would be nice. young the giant would be my other guess.

He'll likely enjoy our extremely hispanic population (generally 80 percent) and the certain spillover from mexico. We do jokingly refer to bands that play here as coming to die. First sir elton and now moz. I guess they realized the english sell

As to the other band I would guess maybe girl in a coma who have played here, with moz and arerelatively near(for texas and san antonio is only 250 miles away)

You can imagine my elation when I realized I didn't have to drive across my home state which is very large, about twice the area of england. Also that it's the first fall date I've found

I wonder if it will be part of a tour or just a "one-off" date?

By the way, I'm originally from the Dallas area, myself.

Last edited:

I'm a fan of the area but seeing as how the drive is 9.5 hours I don't get to visit too often

tour

Is morrissey touring the us by philly or new jersey?

New concert dates september

morrissey is going to play full concert in planet jupiter, people who whant's to book a ticket must do it before 10 july,as must take a space shutle and travel in the cosmic space for more info vist:[email protected]

Re: New concert dates september !!!!

morrissey is going to play full concert in planet jupiter, people who whant's to book a ticket must do it before 10 july,as must take a space shutle and travel in the cosmic space for more info vist:[email protected]

What a f***ing hypocrite! After what the government of Batshitculus on Jupiter did to the adorable puppies of planet Zebulon? That makes Canada's seal-cull look like a romp in the petting zoo.

Back
Top Bottom