Will Morrissey tour in 2012?

So the rumor here in el paso was true! It will be a GA show too. Not to big either. Should be a good show! If anyone came to the last show in el paso, the venue is also downtown and a block over ofrom the Chavez theater he last performed. Viva Morrissey!

This seems to coincide with what I posted a while back about the pharr,tx date. So it appears that an anouncement I was told would come in august may come sooner. Although I'm sure it will come after the high court procedings

Re: Article: Morrissey at Tricky Falls Theater, El Paso Texas Nov 27 2012 listed on T

YES!!! Moz back in Texas!! So, that's gonna be a long commute from El Paso To Pharr,TX on Nov. 30 (787 miles and still in the same state) :/
Such is the curse of living in south texas. It takes at very least 6 hors to leave the state from where I live. I figure he'll come from the west coast, drive here after el paso, then head north to san antonio or austin

Last edited:
Re: Article: Morrissey at Tricky Falls Theater, El Paso Texas Nov 27 2012 listed on T

Luckily, I can be out of the state in an hour but it's only Oklahoma lol. I was thinking the same thing. That he'll be coming from the west heading towards SA, Houston, Austin & Dallas after the Pharr show but stranger things has happened. Like when he'd come to TX and ONLY played El Paso :/ Also I find it kinda strange that he hasn't played New Orleans since 1992 which was my first Morrissey show. :D

Re: wichita falls, tx concert scrapped?

never been to texas and was hoping to do a road trip - but the sequence of towns (if i look on a map) just doesn't make any sense

11/27 El Paso, TX @ Tricky Falls

11/28 Wichita Falls, TX @ Kay Yeager Coliseum

11/30 Pharr, TX @ Pharr Entertainment Center

12/1 Beaumont, TX @ Jefferson Theatre

so not surprised if Wichita Falls date is taken out or rescheduled?? as it would have been a real zig-zag drive to for the crew... El Paso To Wichita Falls for next day would be bit too far dismantling/drive/set up??

Back
Top Bottom