Will Morrissey tour in 2012?

New york?

Morrissey come to new york !!!!!! Where is the love??????!!!!!

Update from Hubby!

Some news that I decided to share with the few nice people on here, or people that WERE on here in the past (Joey, you stud ;) )

I got to see Joey again in Palm Springs and we had a great time! :D

East coast dates in the late fall, think late October into November ideally.

NYC will most likely include Webster again and hopefully the Highline, and hopefully another nice venue a la Carnegie Hall, but not Carnegie. Preferably not 5th Terminal or the Rose Lands room.

Boston could be the House of Blues again.

Philly - Electric Factory possibly, but probably the newer Union Transfer, TLA, or at a medium sized seated venue affiliated with one of the colleges there.

DC - hopefully the 930 club, but definitely not the DAR hall.

Hopefully some make-up dates for the Florida and the Southern folks including Nashville, Asheville, Atlanta, etc, etc, etc, etc... Other cities being discussed are Portland, ME; Hartford, CT; Buffalo and Syracuse, Wilmington, DE; and Charleston, WV.

Things are looking grim for the German dates in early August, but a decent promoter has yet to present themselves.

-Ms. V.Gina.

Re: Update from Hubby!

Those are the 2 nyc venues I've been hearing. Not too sure where he would play in hartford maybe the wadsworth

it's pretty sad that these possible east coast dates is honestly the biggest stress in my life right now.

moz's health has gone too shit... he would cancel half the shows if he toured the east coast in the winter.

If he plays NC in the fall (please, please, please...) Asheville would be great to make up of course, but it would be wonderful if he plays Raleigh again. When he played at DPAC (Durham Performing Arts Center) it was an awesome show. I'd love to see him there again.

i know. another stress if the shows actually happen.

attn: moz and his staff.
a strict diet of tinctures, vitamins and hippy drinks(green smoothies, etc...) are a must! east coast winters dont hold me down.

Many areas of the East Coast barely had any snow this past winter. And temperatures were above-average.
So just by that thought alone, I say he will be back. ;)

very true. i think the only time i saw snow all winter was while queuing in chicago for moz...

Many areas of the East Coast barely had any snow this past winter. And temperatures were above-average.
So just by that thought alone, I say he will be back. ;)

Re: Morrissey Tricky Falls Theater El paso Texas Nov 27 2012???

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Morrissey you are coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!! Moz back in Texas!! So, that's gonna be a long commute from El Paso To Pharr,TX on Nov. 30 (787 miles and still in the same state) :/

Back
Top Bottom