What other Morrissey/Smiths boards are there out there?

is there some other major Morrissey/Smiths bbs I'm unaware of?

I know there's allyouneedismorrissey.com, but the header on their forum is ginormous and irritating, so I don't bother with that place

people keep bitching about this place and talking about an "official" board, but truetoyou doesn't even have a bbs, do they?

I know there's allyouneedismorrissey.com, but the header on their forum is ginormous and irritating, so I don't bother with that place
At the bottom of each page of AYNIM is a drop down menu where you can choose a "theme" / style. Choosing "Plain ..." which exists in combination with different colourschemes might help you there. After login the board will appear in your preferred style

Cheers

Quiffaa

Last edited:
cat-traitor.jpg

is there some other major Morrissey/Smiths bbs I'm unaware of?

:thumb: :lbf:

Yeah, that about sums it up, mate.

people keep bitching about this place and talking about an "official" board, but truetoyou doesn't even have a bbs, do they?

Contrary to what you've possibly been told, friend, this is actually the only worthwhile Morrissey-related web forum in existence.

Save yourself the legwork and frustration requisite to scouring the internet for cheap imitations. Stay here, where you're welcome and wanted.

I lolled.
Wonder wheres Jackie London these days.........

Based on Effbook she has a boyfriend, goes to work and has a Christmas goat at home. Or something. I think it's a Scandnavian thing. But there's definitely a fella in the picture.

Based on Effbook she has a boyfriend, goes to work and has a Christmas goat at home. Or something. I think it's a Scandnavian thing. But there's definitely a fella in the picture.

Good ole' Jackie! We love ya Jackie! Merry Christmas if your reading :p

Just looked over there.

Top post on the board:

Topic Started: Today, 2:56 AM (19 Views)
Jukebox Jury

Hi Quiffaa
Not posted on here for a long time in solidarity of a friend. Maybe two friends.

Do you owe fellow Morrissey fans money for tickets that they paid for, that they gave to you in good faith - that you would repay that sum of money at some point once you got home?
I'm talking about gigs that took place in July...... have you repaid those fellow Morrissey fans that gave you the tickets? (I'm referring to Hop Farm and Plymouth)

If you have then I apologise........ if you havent.......
Is my friend making this up????

Very sad for me to have to produce this thread..... :'(

I don't think anyone can afford to be throwing stones really. Perfection has not yet been reached anywhere.

Is it possible to appeal a ban, for it seems quite some time ago that Jukebox Jury was excommunicated from here? I don't know him at all save for backs and forths on forums, but I would like to make a representation for his re-institution now or at least a review of his good behaviour on time-out, disregarding scraps in, what is from the point of view of a lot of you here, the enemy/aynim-ey camp. For a fellow who can be very lively, approachable, knowledgable and a glamorous glue of sorts on a forum, and importantly, a key contributor in numerous independent ways to Morrissey fans, wouldn't you let him in again? He may not even be bothered to ever post again, but a show of magnanimity would be a fine thing. Thank you, whoever you are, in advance for your kind consideration in this matter...

I don't think anyone can afford to be throwing stones really. Perfection has not yet been reached anywhere.

Is it possible to appeal a ban, for it seems quite some time ago that Jukebox Jury was excommunicated from here? I don't know him at all save for backs and forths on forums, but I would like to make a representation for his re-institution now or at least a review of his good behaviour on time-out, disregarding scraps in, what is from the point of view of a lot of you here, the enemy/aynim-ey camp. For a fellow who can be very lively, approachable, knowledgable and a glamorous glue of sorts on a forum, and importantly, a key contributor in numerous independent ways to Morrissey fans, wouldn't you let him in again? He may not even be bothered to ever post again, but a show of magnanimity would be a fine thing. Thank you, whoever you are, in advance for your kind consideration in this matter...

88050143.gif

Back
Top Bottom