Siouxsie and The Banshees

thanks Irregular Regular...I've never seen that Creatures video before.

Just found this fan made video of Red Over White; really quite excellent I thought!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found this fan made video of Red Over White; really quite excellent I thought!

Yes, very nicely done, and an interesting song too.
I had not seen this before, thank you.

Red over (baby) blue would perhaps be a more fitting title today... :lbf:

http://www.side-line.com/news_comments.php?id=49396_0_2_0_C

Probably you've all heard the news already, but Siouxsie is returning for a live show this year at the Meltdown Festival! The article also mentions the new album but it doesn't look good unfortunately; perhaps Siouxsie will shed some light on it closer to the date of her performance.

Was not aware, thank you.
Disappointed as I won't be able to make it to London on 15/06. :(
Last time I saw Siouxsie was at the Wireless Festival in Hyde Park in 2008, here is hoping to more gigs in the near future.

Was not aware, thank you.
Disappointed as I won't be able to make it to London on 15/06. :(
Last time I saw Siouxsie was at the Wireless Festival in Hyde Park in 2008, here is hoping to more gigs in the near future.

Your not the only one who won't be able to make it, sadly I can't either but like you I hope for more in the future and hopefully a new album! Here's a live performance of 'Happy House' from Siouxsie's last tour back in 2008!

^^^ Nice!
I still would, d'you know? ;)

Here is my own recording of Christine at Hyde Park, sorry if you've seen it already.

"Forever" by Siouxsie and The Banshees

"Infinity stretches unlimitlessly

Countless days pass by immeasurably

Anniversaries gutter in the maelstrom

Whirling a snowstorm of lustrous millennium"

Siouxsie in 2013 performing Skin! Her voice is sounding great and apparently she performed Kaleidoscope in its entirety!

- - - Updated - - -

And here's her performing Red Light!

Back
Top Bottom