Siouxsie and The Banshees

This has been on for a few days now

Last edited by a moderator:
91.jpg

Peter Hook (bassist of Joy Division/ New Order) wore this Siouxsie T-shirt in Brighton a few days ago.

Last edited:
Time to resurrect this little thread, and what better than Drop Dead to kick-start it back into life? :p

I couldn't find the Studio version but it's still just as haunting. Absolutely brilliant band and, in a way, I still don't think they get the credit they deserve.

Definately agree that they didn't get the credit they deserve. Here's a live video with interview snippets and three songs, Paradise Place, Christine and Jigsaw Feeling from 1980.

Definately agree that they didn't get the credit they deserve. Here's a live video with interview snippets and three songs, Paradise Place, Christine and Jigsaw Feeling from 1980.

Hello JJ.
Great video. :thumb:
Nice to see you are still helping the cause. :)

Here is a rare clip for you... (sorry about the image quality).

Thanks, I haven't seen that one before. I came across this other one last night, it's a latter day performance of Love Out Me and The Killing Jar.

Found this documentary extract from the 1990's, not seen it before so I thought I'd share it.

That's probably one of their best videos and Siouxsie looks spectacular; imagine if she had the part in the movie! Here's a new favourite of mine from the Superstition album; I got it a couple of weeks ago and it was the last to complete my collection and I have to say, it isn't as bad as some review suggested.

Back
Top Bottom