Siouxsie and The Banshees

I refuse to let this thread die, even if it means that I am only talking to myself... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

The night is still
and the frost it bites my face
I wear my silence like a mask
and murmur like a ghost
Trick or treat
Trick or treat
The bitter and the sweet...

I'm still with you brother I won't leave you talking to yourself like a jabbering fool. Remember this?

Hello, I'm here too!

I know I'm boring but I just LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this song. Love it.

Hello, I'm here too!

I know I'm boring but I just LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this song. Love it.

Hello, not boring at all and thanks for the support!
So far I have counted 5 Siouxsie enthusiasts amongst the solo family.
Surely there must be at least one more out there. :lbf:
Where are you? Who are you? What are you?

Hello, not boring at all and thanks for the support!
So far I have counted 5 Siouxsie enthusiasts amongst the solo family.
Surely there must be at least one more out there. :lbf:
Where are you? Who are you? What are you?

I'm one. Our band plays two Banshees songs - Arabian Knights and Into The Light. Can't beat a bit of Juju.

P.

I'm one. Our band plays two Banshees songs - Arabian Knights and Into The Light. Can't beat a bit of Juju.

P.

P.! Very nice picks, and Juju is one of their greatest albums. Do you think Nightshift would also work live?

The Siouxsie and The Banshees Appreciation Society

P.

Hello Peter, I knew that with a little persuasion one or two might come out of the cupboard (as it were). :)
I know there are quite a few others out there, I can only assume they are very, very shy. :p

Re: The Siouxsie and The Banshees Appreciation Society

Now that it is six of us, I think it is time for a little gift.
I own a copy of the Rockpalast gig on DVD-R.
Not sure whether you all have this already, so I converted it to mp4 and uploaded it here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M8X6JGT6
You can now watch the full gig on your ipods, iphones, ipads, laptops, etc.

Enjoy!

Siouxsie and the Banshees are one of those bands that did a few good albums, but did quite a few dire ones too. I respect them for the odd songs I like. This certainly made the punk scene as big as it became!

What do you think of the album "Through the looking glass"? I just had a listen after a loooooooooong time, and I particularly enjoyed this song:

What do you think of the album "Through the looking glass"? I just had a listen after a loooooooooong time, and I particularly enjoyed this song.

I know what you mean, it's not an album I play too often, but it has its moments.
The Sparks cover you posted is one of the highlights, along with This Wheel's On Fire and The Passenger of course.

I also like these two...

OK, so this is my own recording of Christine at the Wireless Festival in 2008.
Yes, I was fortunate enough to get that close. :)
She is still great, after all these years...

(apologies for the slightly crappy sound and picture quality, it was filmed with my phone).

Still hot at 50-something...

siouxsie_LA_021608_06.jpg

Attachments

• siouxsie_LA_021608_06.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1

Still hot at 50-something...

Indeed! The other day I found a vid on youtube of Siouxsie wearing the same outfit, singing "These boots are made for walking". :cool: Sound quality was quite poor thought, that's why I didn't post it on here.

Back
Top Bottom