!Viva Hate's reign of terror is over!

Ladies and gentleman, let us relish as Viva Hate's & the Troll Groupie's Reign of Terror is over, please discuss:

saddamstatue.jpg

Code:
        \|||/
        (o o)
,~~~ooO~~(_)~~~~~~~~~,
|  Please remember,  |
| Trolls are people, |
|        TOO!        |
'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ooO~~~'
       |__|__|
        || ||
       ooO Ooo

Viva and Happynot sad banned?

Vivahate and Happynotsad have been banned from this site. This is hardly fair and will make this site just little duller. Come on moderators, reconsider.

Re: Viva and Happynot sad banned?

Vivahate and Happynotsad have been banned from this site. This is hardly fair and will make this site just little duller. Come on moderators, reconsider.

People come and people go. The vast majority who come here for Morrissey news won't miss these two lunatics. Both went out of their way to try to con personal information out of me a few months ago when I was more active on here. Both very creepy people. Or one incredibly creepy person.

Last edited by a moderator:

Does anyone know why they got banned?

People come and people go. The vast majority who come here for Morrissey news won't miss these two lunatics. Both went out of their way to try to con personal information out of me a few months ago when I was more active on here. Both very creepy people. Or one incredibly creepy person.
How? All he did was try to belittle others and brag about how much he "contributed" to this forum. He thought he was the dogs' bollocks, turns out he was just full of bull shit. Making fake Morrissey demos. posting them here under an alias, getting his woman to pretend it was all a joke ... reeks of desperation to me.

Why can't people on here just be normal: act rationally, share and enjoy in equal measure? Too much to ask? Look at the REM thread.

I do agree with you Deathdisco it's just that I rather liked Vivahate.

If you only knew...Vivahate, along with his troll roadie, have done unspeakable things, why he lasted this long, I'll never understand. They are indeed two separate people and creepy doesn't explain the half of it.

Does anyone know why they got banned?
Simply, for being idiots. But there are more reasons.

I wonder if someone would post the laundry list of things he did? Then again, I'm off to eat some toast. Who cares. This website is supposed to be about Morrissey, in case you forgot.

Well, I had lunch with them once and they are very nice people. I don't know their internet habits exactly, I was talking to their faces all day and the conversation was witty and fast. Not creepy in person and I've met some creepers before.

Well, I had lunch with them once and they are very nice people. I don't know their internet habits exactly, I was talking to their faces all day and the conversation was witty and fast. Not creepy in person and I've met some creepers before.

I'm glad that you admitted that you "don't know their internet habits" because you don't and that is the point. You Have No Idea. In person, people always lie and having lunch one time doesn't really constitute knowing anyone, frankly, as I'm sure you know. Also, perhaps you're creepy? Would a creepy person really know if someone else is creepy? No. A creepy person would think another creepy person was "normal". We should chat sometime, you should hear what was "planned" for you by Viva Hate, if you were to have pushed him "that far". Anyway...

I'm glad that you admitted that you "don't know their internet habits" because you don't and that is the point. You Have No Idea. In person, people always lie and having lunch one time doesn't really constitute knowing anyone, frankly, as I'm sure you know. Also, perhaps you're creepy? Would a creepy person really know if someone else is creepy? No. A creepy person would think another creepy person was "normal". We should chat sometime, you should hear what was "planned" for you by Viva Hate, if you were to have pushed him "that far". Anyway...

Well, I'm not creepy. I am friendly, though. :o I'd go to lunch with anyone here. Except Quiffaa. She's creepy online, it can only get worse in person. :p

If VivaHate is banned from this website then it just goes to show you that no one on here is safe.

im not opposed to the troll myself, im surprised im still here probably because i only come here feeling really drunk and confused
you have tolerated me for this long, i appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom