Morrissey GIF thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
2rnd9wl.jpg

wwe0ap.jpg

taoolj.jpg

zmbd7d.jpg

Well, thank you. You'd be surprised what you can accomplish with Photoshop and a lot of time on your hands...:p

I saw this funny photo on the onion...

SB-Rolls-Royce-R_jpg_630x1200_upscale_q85.jpg

and thought we should start a photoshop challenge thread, post two random images and marry them together creatively. THen I thought "What the hell am I thinking, a have a zillion things to do for Christmas, I'd be playing photoshop fun all day!" :p

Well, thank you. You'd be surprised what you can accomplish with Photoshop and a lot of time on your hands...:p

....All I have to show for my time is some line-art and cat people. Quick, make a Morrissey facepalm gif so I can post it to myself in response.

He has been at it for days now and he's produced the best Morrissey gifs I've ever seen! You, ma'am, ate the birthday cake of a proper bad ass. :)

I know. Not just any cake, a cake with a cupcake on top lof the cake of a proper bad ass.

I saw this funny photo on the onion...

SB-Rolls-Royce-R_jpg_630x1200_upscale_q85.jpg

and thought we should start a photoshop challenge thread, post two random images and marry them together creatively. THen I thought "What the hell am I thinking, a have a zillion things to do for Christmas, I'd be playing photoshop fun all day!" :p

Start the thread. Please. Seriously. I have digital prepress all day tomorrow, so I need some fun work to do in the background!

Back
Top Bottom