Kilborn mention yet again

M

Matt Armstromg

For those not the East coast, check out Kilborn tonight. Yet another mention of Morrissey on Craig's show. He talked about how most people don't know who Morrissey is, so they did a bit entitled "What is Morrissey?" It was a scripted bit where staffers explained what Morrissey's music meant. Bigmouth, There is a Light, and Suedehead were played in the background. Also, the In the News segment was brought to you by the Late Late Show phone, which was captioned "Please Phone Me Morrissey."

Matt

Re: Kilborn strikes again

just like i feared... he's turning Morrissey into one big frat-boy joke with these inane scripted scenes. i thought the bits were in very bad taste & completely unfunny. they reduced Morrissey to a personification of depression & angst... and that's just wrong.

Re: Kilborn strikes again

> just like i feared... he's turning Morrissey into one big frat-boy joke
> with these inane scripted scenes. i thought the bits were in very bad
> taste & completely unfunny. they reduced Morrissey to a
> personification of depression & angst... and that's just wrong.

But any publicity is good publicity.

I haven't seen any of the Moz mentions, just read about them on the board. But I think it's pretty cute that the macho ladies' man mask of Kilbourn has periodically been taken off to reveal his sensitive, Moz-lovin' side.

Plus, the man is H-O-T! That doesn't contribute to the argument or anything...I just thought I'd say it.

Back
Top Bottom