low excitement level for morrissey news

K

Kakarot

well hello fellow morrissey fans,
i just want to say i chatted in the moz-solo chat room today.

and i was greatly dissapointed in the excitement level of the room. it seemed as if no one cared that he was releasing new stuff and going on tour.. i for one was quite excited about it.. made my day and put a smile on my face that i could maybe see morrissey live again and hear some new songs. but they killed it. what is the deal?
really what is it? you can come up with all these high brow and sophisticated reasons i am sure..but the bottom line is this..

this is a morrissey website. where i always thought fans of his hung out.. but basically i have learned that all of you are wrapped up in your own lives and are forgetting the main reason on why you came to this site in the first place. which by no means take that as you should devote your life to morrissey....

just, hell, it was exciting news and the only people i felt i could share my excitement with i.e.(other morrissey fans) didn't give 2 @#!!!s to the wind about the info.

i suppose i am just venting but maybe one or 2 of you will agree

kakarot

Morrissey Friends

> well hello fellow morrissey fans,¿ i just want to say i chatted in the moz-solo chat room today.¿ and i was greatly dissapointed in the excitement level of the¿ room. it seemed as if no one cared that he was releasing new¿ stuff and going on tour.. i for one was quite excited about it..¿ made my day and put a smile on my face that i could maybe see¿ morrissey live again and hear some new songs. but they killed¿ it. what is the deal?¿ really what is it? you can come up with all these high brow and¿ sophisticated reasons i am sure..but the bottom line is this..¿ this is a morrissey website. where i always thought fans of his¿ hung out.. but basically i have learned that all of you are¿ wrapped up in your own lives and are forgetting the main reason¿ on why you came to this site in the first place. which by no¿ means take that as you should devote your life to morrissey....¿ just, hell, it was exciting news and the only people i felt i¿ could share my excitement with i.e.(other morrissey fans) didn't¿ give 2 @#!!! s to the wind about the info.¿ i suppose i am just venting but maybe one or 2 of you will agree¿ kakarot

I hear you. I know there's a lot of speculation about Moz actually coming through with all of this. But I think it has pretty much been proved at this point that "something" GREAT is going to happen soon. Even if it was just ONE date here (I read there will be 6 US dates), that would be reason enough for me to get really happy. This news certainly has put a huge smile on my face. I cannot wait. The suspense is killing me. Don't let them bring you down Kakarot. If they can't get excited about this news, then maybe they should visit a Limp Bizkit site or something more their speed. Viva Morrissey!

5754.jpg

IT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!

> I hear you. I know there's a lot of speculation about Moz¿ actually coming through with all of this. But I think it has¿ pretty much been proved at this point that "something"¿ GREAT is going to happen soon. Viva Morrissey!

Finally, after all this silence the hope of tours, almum, and more from Morrissey! And now, there's a reason to purchase a DVD player that I've been putting off.

Hey, it's cool if you're pissed!! It's understandable. I just want to tell you that I am one of the fans that actually cares that Morrissey is going to perform and release new stuff!!!!!!!! It's the best news I've received in ages!!!!!!! I can't wait to go to Indio!!!!!!

¿ i suppose i am just venting but maybe one or 2 of you will agree

Ben, believe me: Who ever cheers, I´ll be cheering, too!
As you said: These news made my day, which started not very good, but now it´s ending with me falling asleep smiling!
So: VIVA MOZ!!!¿:)

tell YOUR Morrissey/Smiffs story

I agree Ben. Unfortunately I have little time to be in chat these days. I for one am excited at he prospects of a tour, and new releases, but not spending 2 days in the desert, though I would love to see Johnny and Morrissey reunite on stage. Will it happen? I hope!

> I¿ would love to see Johnny and Morrissey reunite on stage. Will it¿ happen? I hope!

I hope not.

even knowing he won't come to brazil i agree completely with you kakarot.¿ well hello fellow morrissey fans,¿ i just want to say i chatted in the moz-solo chat room today.¿ and i was greatly dissapointed in the excitement level of the¿ room. it seemed as if no one cared that he was releasing new¿ stuff and going on tour.. i for one was quite excited about it..¿ made my day and put a smile on my face that i could maybe see¿ morrissey live again and hear some new songs. but they killed¿ it. what is the deal?¿ really what is it? you can come up with all these high brow and¿ sophisticated reasons i am sure..but the bottom line is this..¿ this is a morrissey website. where i always thought fans of his¿ hung out.. but basically i have learned that all of you are¿ wrapped up in your own lives and are forgetting the main reason¿ on why you came to this site in the first place. which by no¿ means take that as you should devote your life to morrissey....¿ just, hell, it was exciting news and the only people i felt i¿ could share my excitement with i.e.(other morrissey fans) didn't¿ give 2 @#!!! s to the wind about the info.¿ i suppose i am just venting but maybe one or 2 of you will agree¿ kakarot

Kakarot, I sympathize with you, completely. I went into the room earlier today, and out of 8 people, I think only ONE of them mentioned the whole Morrissey tour thing. I wish you could've been there!

In light of all this new info, I have to shake my head at all the off-topic posts that STILL pop up!

> well hello fellow morrissey fans,¿ i just want to say i chatted in the moz-solo chat room today.¿ and i was greatly dissapointed in the excitement level of the¿ room. it seemed as if no one cared that he was releasing new¿ stuff and going on tour.. i for one was quite excited about it..¿ made my day and put a smile on my face that i could maybe see¿ morrissey live again and hear some new songs. but they killed¿ it. what is the deal?¿ really what is it? you can come up with all these high brow and¿ sophisticated reasons i am sure..but the bottom line is this..¿ this is a morrissey website. where i always thought fans of his¿ hung out.. but basically i have learned that all of you are¿ wrapped up in your own lives and are forgetting the main reason¿ on why you came to this site in the first place. which by no¿ means take that as you should devote your life to morrissey....¿ just, hell, it was exciting news and the only people i felt i¿ could share my excitement with i.e.(other morrissey fans) didn't¿ give 2 @#!!! s to the wind about the info.¿ i suppose i am just venting but maybe one or 2 of you will agree¿ kakarot

hey kakarot! I've talked to you in the chatroom once or twice.
Anyway, I'm up in Toronto and have no idea whether or not the tour will extend much to the north...but just for the record...
I'M EXCITED AS ALL HELL!!!

And the nightmares have already started!

Wow...

last night I had a dream that I realized it was the day before the festival and I still didn't have an airline ticket. Time passed, and I was aware that I needed to do something as I was going about my daily activities, yet I couldn't figure out for the life of me what to do. I start to do one thing, but no, that was no good, so I had to think about it again, and then I was about to pick up the phone, but I put it back down not knowing who to call or where.

Of course, the surprise is that when the dream ended, I was still going around in circles.

I have included this web page as a non habit forming alternative to sleeping pills

Back
Top Bottom