Inside the smiths

salfordladalone

This dvd was released a few years back and I didnt buy it as I was loathe to line the pockets of Joyce but I would like to see it. Is it available anywhere?

Inside the smiths DVD

So did anyone buy/watch this? I am thinking it may be worth a watch but it does not appear to be ahem available online and the thought of lining Joyces pockets mekes me hesitate to purchase it. So is it worth a viewing? Anyone even seen it? :)

Re: Inside the smiths DVD

I have it. I watched it once and had no inclination to watch it again. It's nearly impossible to understand their accents. I'm not trying to be an ass, but living in America I was having a lot of trouble deciphering what they were saying.

You are a Morrissey fan yet can't understand a manchester accent? Odd! As a born and bred Salfoprdian I have no such trouble but have yet to see this DVD. Would like to hear from anyone with a grip of the manc accent that has seen this though

From what I can remember, I think it was alright.... only watched it once the week it came out, though.

Thanks a lot for that but is it worth the download? :D

I don't know. I've never seen it. Just remember next time...

tumblr_l2v6lySXI41qzr04eo1_500.png

Yes it's worth it....Like him or not. Mike Joyce still made songs such as "Reel Around The Fountain" and "The Queen Is Dead" absolute classics.

I have it. I watched it once and had no inclination to watch it again. It's nearly impossible to understand their accents. I'm not trying to be an ass, but living in America I was having a lot of trouble deciphering what they were saying.

English?

You are a Morrissey fan yet can't understand a manchester accent? Odd! As a born and bred Salfoprdian I have no such trouble but have yet to see this DVD. Would like to hear from anyone with a grip of the manc accent that has seen this though

You meathead.

It's average at best. I watched it once when it was released, but never since. Unfortunately, it is instantly forgettable.

this video is great, I love it as I love most documentaries on the band. Highly recommended unless you have to pay too much for it. Keep in mind it's just a documentary, about 1 hour long but it's totally worth it if you like that kind of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom