Who is Julie?

Ms Valerie Gina

I heard a lot of people talking about a fan named Julie when I was in the pit for PHX, Escondido, and the Shrine.

People backstage were talking about her too in Vegas, baby, Vegas! (lol) and in Santa Fe!

Who is she?

[video=dailymotion;xbgdya]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbgdya_shakin-stevens-oh-julie-original-hq_music[/video]

When Morrissey lived in LA, Julia Andrews lived but a few doors away, being a fellow Brit they struck up a friendship and regularly had tea and scones in the afternoon. She became a regular at all his West coast shows, I'm surprised she still attends though.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Morrissey lived in LA, Julia Andrews lived but a few doors away, being a fellow Brit they struck up a friendship and regularly had tea and scones in the afternoon. She became a regular at all his West coast shows, I'm surprised she still attends though.

All true. Put THAT in yer book, Goddard. Yeah.

P.

I think you're all trying to fool me! Julie Andrews didn't live in LA!

Seriously guys! Who is Julie?

Is she nice?

She summered there. Sometimes I wonder if you're even a Morrissey fan. :squiffy:

I heard a lot of people talking about a fan named Julie when I was in the pit for PHX, Escondido, and the Shrine.

People backstage were talking about her too in Vegas, baby, Vegas! (lol) and in Santa Fe!

Who is she?

Read the entry for 'Fans' in the Mozipedia...

"CrystalGeezer"A bully???
I thinks you might be need of professional help.
CrystalGeezer could help you with that.
Don't burn bridges.

Everything this little weasel has posted has been harrassing me! I'm tired it! From both Crystal Geezer and Viva Hate!

I've done nothing to deserve this!

Everything this little weasel has posted has been harrassing me! I'm tired it! From both Crystal Geezer and Viva Hate!

I've done nothing to deserve this!

Not at all, but it's useful to display their massive egos (and total lack of interest in anything but their own massive egos), don't you think? Every post they make is just another affirmation of the sentiment f***-MORRISSEY-SOLO.

"CrystalGeezer"A bully???
I thinks you might be need of professional help.
CrystalGeezer could help you with that.
Don't burn bridges.

Awwww, thanks mal. :sweet: In her defense I have offered to punch her in the face which could be perceived as bullyish. I suspect she is phony. Her modus operandi is to shove into others face what she has and others don't. It's disingenuous and not how a real person would ever act.

Last edited:

Who is she?

I used to troll like you, then I took an arrow to the knee...

Who is she?

a superfan who inherited a shitload of money to be able to afford to see Morrissey at every single concert....she stalks Morrissey wherever he plays. she often gets a personal mention by Morrissey in most of his gigs, so she obviously gets on a lot of Morrissey fans nerves.
I don't know why Morrissey decided to have a favourite fan....I think it's a bit silly. He never did it in The Smiths or in his early solo years.

Back
Top Bottom