Just got home from the Vegas trip, and oh yah...I MET BOZ!!

S

singyourlife

While while waiting for what seemed to be decades in line for the Vegas show, Imanaged to make friends from some kind folk from Jersey and London England...while we waited and chatted my new found friend from Jersey looked behind us in line and saw man accompanied by someone else, on the opposie side of the red velvet rope, She exclaimed (quietly), "OMG, its BOZ!"...We quickly ran up even if we werent 100% sure it was him bc everyone seemed to have the same hairstyle...Bloody 'ell IT WAS~

I ran up to Boz and my friend shook his hand, he was polite and than I said to him, 'Thank you so much for playing for us!"...I felt stuiped but he shook my hand and said "Youre welcome, thanks for coming!"...An he gorgeous! And then Soloman waked by a few moments later...:horny: The BEST show, the BEST night and I will never forget this man for as long as I live.

While while waiting for what seemed to be decades in line for the Vegas show, Imanaged to make friends from some kind folk from Jersey and London England...while we waited and chatted my new found friend from Jersey looked behind us in line and saw man accompanied by someone else, on the opposie side of the red velvet rope, She exclaimed (quietly), "OMG, its BOZ!"...We quickly ran up even if we werent 100% sure it was him bc everyone seemed to have the same hairstyle...Bloody 'ell IT WAS~

I ran up to Boz and my friend shook his hand, he was polite and than I said to him, 'Thank you so much for playing for us!"...I felt stuiped but he shook my hand and said "Youre welcome, thanks for coming!"...An he gorgeous! And then Soloman waked by a few moments later...:horny: The BEST show, the BEST night and I will never forget this man for as long as I live.

And by 'this man', I meant Morrissey. Make fun all you will, but he came out and I was in shock, I cried...thats right, I cried, because not only was I maybe in the 7-8th row, and maybe I was in ALOT of pain from the human sardine can which was that venue...but I cried because he is without a doubt a legend and I will never forget him or this night (my 2nd show, 1st show in Toronto, but he loathes the Candian government, justifiedly for the baby seal slaughter, so I follow him)

Thank You Morrissey.

Back
Top Bottom