Morrissey Cardboard Standup

I bought the Morrissey standup on Wednesday and still can't figure out how the stand works. I asked the guy who was selling merch at last night's show and he tried to explain it using two twenty dollar bills. I still can't figure it out. Moz is improperly propped up against the wall at the moment. Did anyone get one properly standing? Any help would be appreciated. (and no I am not kidding!) Thanks!

Hi L, I am sorry that I can't offer any help, just here to say hello! And I am still waiting for that cardboard to make an appearance at one of my shows!
Glad that you were able to get one! Maybe he can be bi-coastal? ;)

I used to have one but never found the need to stand it up. I cut a hole in the mouth area and raped the cardboard mouth a million times. I just hope it won't become animated during the Christmas season and take me to court.

Well, I'm not sure. I hung mine on the wall by propping it under his wrist and armpit. The way it came folded I couldn't possibly see how it could stand with just that cardboard base. besides, why would you want the autograph near the floor?

I used to have one but never found the need to stand it up. I cut a hole in the mouth area and raped the cardboard mouth a million times. I just hope it won't become animated during the Christmas season and take me to court.

Even more evidence of how crap this site has become.

We...we likes you, son. We likes you.

Even more evidence of how crap this site has become.

Get a sense of humor.

Get a sense of humor.[/QUOTE]

Oh, believe me, my sense of humour (correct spelling!), is intact!
You obviously weren't here when it was a fan site, not a troll site full of dickheads.

Back
Top Bottom