whats behind these" xx is on a distinguished road" at the userprofiles?

Re: Member rating thing

You're actually a distant third as to why I post here

behind 1.) reading Morrissey and Smiths related news (which I'd been doing for a lot longer than you've been around)

and 2.) blasting anonymous posters who only make it as far as the main page news headers and leave shitty comments without logging in

Hopefully this revelation doesn't bruise your ego as bad as getting caught with your pants down misspelling words like "far" and "it"

Though I WILL add that you are still my favorite poster here, for your comedic value alone

that's not even taking into account the breadth of your idiocy or your hysterical daily homophobic meltdowns.

Though I WILL add that you are still my favorite poster here, for your comedic value alone

that's not even taking into account the breadth of your idiocy or your hysterical daily homophobic meltdowns.

That's fine. Now post that letter you talked about in the Fight Thread.

I still wish we could close the reputation thing off. I know people keep telling me to avoid settings. But I like change my avatar and signature when I'm bothered and see all the abuse....DavidT, at least make it optional to read the reputation messages! DO something! Nobody is happy with this thing.

I still wish we could close the reputation thing off. I know people keep telling me to avoid settings. But I like change my avatar and signature when I'm bothered and see all the abuse....DavidT, at least make it optional to read the reputation messages! DO something! Nobody is happy with this thing.

Davie you have GOT to shrug this stuff off.

There is a saying, "those who don't mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." Meaning "the important people in your life are the ones who are not going to hurt you, and the people who hurt you should not be given any of your time."

I got one today that said I molest my children. Now c'mon, dude...do you see me crying about it? Hell, I had a PUBLIC message in the Fight Thread about my son choking to death on his own phlegm and how I'd have to take him to the hospital in my ice cream truck. I just laugh it off.

You've got to man up, Davie. I know we've had our differences and I've messed with you about your spelling but you REALLY seem to get bothered by what people here write. Responding to them and shutting them down is one thing, but getting hurt and asking DavidT to change software options for you is just childish.

Don't listen to what people say about you, including me. Not everyone is gonna like you. That's just life. If you can't deal with that, you should never leave your house. Otherwise, just shake it off. People are gonna talk shit, man. It's what they do.

Chin up, brother.

Yeah, but nobody is happy with the reputation thing apart from the nasty anonymous people posting sick things. I don't know ANYONE who likes it. It needs to be put down like a dying dog!

2043078_o.gif

Settings - General Settings - Reputation Level: Hide reputation.

Don't want to see the comments? Don't look at them. Do you really have any reason to frequent your settings daily other than to see what is said about you in reputation?

You obviously didn't care when I said you had horrible taste concerning 'Batman'...why would you care because someone anonymously gives you negative reputation and leaves a comment?

I've been called a fag, called a racist, called fat, told to die, been threatened to be raped, had my personal information and pictures posted, had my family's personal information posted, had my real name created for a troll account, had my fiance harassed to the point of tears; Do you see me complaining about it constantly on here?

Quit your whining. You're almost 20 years old for Christ's sake and a male...act it.

The obvious question arises as to who writes those 'reputation' comments' that you claim to suck up so bravely......You do. You write them. And then you get Skylarker and NHNS to insert them into your comment history whilst you parade around with your territorial pissings on everyone else's 'reputation'. Do you seriously think your 'flamebait strategy' is either remotely innovative or unnoticed? You might have 'got away with it' for years here with all these credulous fools, but you're dealing with Mel B....eeeatch! now. I'm not some Valley Girl floozy, I'm a real scary bitch and you, my friend, are totally busted, pwned and reduced to rubble. It was, like.....so hard......you'll never recover. No one here will. How long did it take me? Not long at all........:straightface:

Other readers might be wondering why you and your loser gang have been 'tolerated' for so many years by the 'moderators' despite numerous bans/infractions and the like.

It's really very simple. Your OCD presence here with your co-dependent Social Narcissists creates the illusion that 'something is happening' on this site when, in fact, there's very little other than preening and posturing by inadequates such as yourself and your cronies. A bit like Morrissey's career: all hat and no cattle...

It's no surprise to me that Merck would seek to try and find a 'solution' to the problem of the 3 Mental Patients. It's no surprise to me that you've been allowed supposed 'free speech' because it increases the leverage and the cost of Merck/Morrissey buying out this domain name / internet presence held to ransom under Web 2.0. Of course, like the Joyce contract debacle it's Morrissey's responsibility for being so cavalier about the emergence of the Digital Exploitation Economy. But, he's.....not.....really....very.....clever......

With SOPA/PIPA and various EU actions towards Web 3.0 it's going to be....interesting!

Morrissey will never make a realistic offer to buy this domain name as to do so would rob him of something he actually desperately needs: co-dependency with his totally dysfunctional 'fan' base. Just as he has tantrums if the Audience don't pander to his delusional demands for worship and 'exciting stage invasions', he also couldn't live without this site as yet another eNME to nurture and feed his paranoias. He is a hoax. :straightface:It's kind of funny that his gravest error is reflected in your silly screen-name.....he is certainly reaping what he has sown......

So carry on with the furious demands to DavidT and Kewpie to have me 'banned'. It will be so funny. Banned from Morrissey-Solo, banned from Morrissey concerts, crazees thinking they know who I am and being arrested for invading the privacy of people i've pretended to be. It's all happened before....it was total lolz then and a reprise would be just fine: so long as I don't actually infringe any injunctions. :(

You carry on boy......just carry on.......i think you know the denouement.....

How long do you think Morrissey would last head-to-head with me? 30 seconds? Will Self? 1 minute. Don't think there exists anywhere on this planet a single 'cultural authority' with the nous and gravitas to debunk my Morrissey Hoax Thesis: it's unchallengeable....but keep trying as you come to terms with The End.

Morrissey has become just another Boomer Graveyard. The 'sunk investment' of the last 30 years has been an almost total waste. Morrissey has comprehensively blown it to smithereens. I suppose it's possible that some real personal tragedy will wake him from his bitter thraldom and there'll be a final Cohen-esque flourish before the grave: but I won't be placing bets. The best thing would be a Kickstarter to raise the money to buy him out of recording any more rubbish and to purchase a promise NOT to release any autobiography. Perhaps something can still be salvaged from the recent and continuing shipwrecks.....

He's a laughing stock. You're a laughing stock. This site is a laughing stock. 'Free Speech'? Yeah.....right.....[sighs]

regards

Mel B........eeeeatch!
BrummieGurl NOT BrummieBoy!

mel b x1.jpg

spice-mel-b_a_GIFSoup.com.gif

ps: The Pigsty. Any time. Day or night. I'll give you something you'll never forget. Your fantasy is my speciality....

ps: The Pigsty. Any time. Day or night. I'll give you something you'll never forget. Your fantasy is my speciality....

I see that the desire to rape me hasn't been quelled in your absence. ..

I see that the desire to rape me hasn't been quelled in your absence. ..

er.....loser! off-topic. we're talking about why you're the biggest 'digital sharecropper' patsy on this site and why your 'strategy' of gaming the 'reputation/karma' system is now totally busted and #giantfail! If you want to explore your rape fantasies, this is not the place:

'the first rule of 'Fight Thread' is......u don't talk about 'Fight Thread'

'what happens in The Pigsty.......stays in The Pigsty'......

ur not just down on the canvas, you're as broken as Mailer:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2182348/Gore-Vidal-Sharpest-tongue-West.html

Your no Mailer, no Buckley: you're a nothing. A cipher. Oh, and what you 'read' into my comments on your attempts to police your internal chaos, your 'intrinsically disordered' mind, is very revealing. Of you, not me.

Allow me to clarify and confirm: any and all 'threats' you imagine in my acerbic trashing of your persona are just another example of American cultural failure. It's metaphorical, bitch. But keep the bleating, pleading and crying to the Moderators up. Let's see if this site's McDonald's lite 'freedom of speech' subtext is up to it. Do you think it really matters to me/us/them? Do you really think I care if I get 'banned' from this site on some spurious pretext? If you wanna get in the ring, c u next Tues in The Fight Thread, otherwise: try and hit back with something other than naked fear and OCD capitulation.

America: ‘the land of the dull and the home of the literal’.

Here's a rare conduit of perfection from American culture that you might recognise as an 'appropriate' response to your imagined impending 'rape':

i'll be your mirror.jpg

I'll be your mirror........and I'm real handy with a banana if you do indeed need help finding your g-spot.

warhol banana.jpg

I'm spelling it all out so-low-ly so....you.....can.......follow......and so the younguns can see your absolute humiliation as a textbook education in how not to be an 'online sociopath' who's really a total riot-less Pussyboy who lies awake at night thinking 'BrummieBoy' is a real, actual psycho and there's be a knock at the door one fine day.........:straightface:

No wonder Morrissey's faux-Brit-lite 'Hugh Grant attempting to be Stephen Fry attempting to be BrummieBoy' was such a success with the credulous Yanks. The unexpected 'Mexican Response' it certainly was not. Brit Culture Theme Park USP. Expert marketing back when Bracewell was still 'on board' and Morrissey's many, many 'loose canons' could be carefully managed by a pliant and co-operative Broadcast Media before it became another imagined eNMEy. There's no answer to Narrowcast. No answer to me/we/they. No answer to 'TheBrummieBoyProject'. You in your endless vacuity don't even understand this meta-narrative, do you? Neither does Diva Dorrissey, the Pop Idol with feet of clay, who's about to come crashing down.

Just stick to your endless ruminations on his 'sexuality' as you attempt to come to terms with yours.

Haven't you ever wondered why you're so obsessed with Alpha Male sexuality? I've thrown you one banana, now here's another from the usually klutzy but occasionally absorbing Will Self:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Great-Apes-Will-Self/dp/0140268006

You're not the Big Swinging Dick around here. I am/we are.
And I don't even need a dick, cuz I got a big clit, i'm a big-titty,bootylicious, bodacious bi-racial Black Sabbath on acid babe.

U really think you can take this scary bitch on?
Did you really think 'BrummieBoy' was a man?
Wouldn't that have been.....ever....so.....slightly......obvious? :lbf:
Srsly! Birmingham vs Manchester? No contest. Total funplex lulz to the max!

regards

Mel B..........rummyGurl.....Biiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaatcccccccchhhh-comin at ya like a PussyRiot-Mixed-Race-mofo-take no race-baitin'prisoners-Momma chillaxin on the riverbank, etc, etc

spice-mel-b_a_GIFSoup.com.gif

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Re: whats behind these" xx is on a distinguished road" Karma Police Redux-yawn!

yeah, right....like this is a 'new' issue on this soi-disant 'Liberty Beacon-Freedom-of-Speechin' digital sharecropping site?

lols! [yawn...wasn't born yesterday.....seen it all before, but the busted 'Praetorian Guard' are losing traction, splinterin inta factions];)

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...buse-of-Power-by-Moderators-on-Morrissey-Solo

regards

Mel B.........rummyBoy/Girl/Intersex-Being and so on and so forth

feedback 4 'mcrickson'

mel b cornelius.jpg:lbf:

Davie you have GOT to shrug this stuff off.

There is a saying, "those who don't mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." Meaning "the important people in your life are the ones who are not going to hurt you, and the people who hurt you should not be given any of your time."

I got one today that said I molest my children. Now c'mon, dude...do you see me crying about it? Hell, I had a PUBLIC message in the Fight Thread about my son choking to death on his own phlegm and how I'd have to take him to the hospital in my ice cream truck. I just laugh it off.

You've got to man up, Davie. I know we've had our differences and I've messed with you about your spelling but you REALLY seem to get bothered by what people here write. Responding to them and shutting them down is one thing, but getting hurt and asking DavidT to change software options for you is just childish.

Don't listen to what people say about you, including me. Not everyone is gonna like you. That's just life. If you can't deal with that, you should never leave your house. Otherwise, just shake it off. People are gonna talk shit, man. It's what they do.

Chin up, brother.

Why would you be upset by a 'reputation' that you composed yourself then PM'd to one of your cronies to publish on your behalf?
:straightface:

oh, and to rinse/lather/repeat: what happens in Fight Thread stays in Fight Thread. dumbass.:tears: of :lbf: & :crazy:

stary spice.jpg

#GameOver!

If/when Merck/Moz bite the bullet and buy this domain name for Web 3.0: do you seriously think you have a future? Srsly..:lbf:
Do you seriously imagine you can 'compete' with me/us? The fact that you spend most of your life here is not, of itself, indicative of much. You may be caring for a sick child whilst you tap out crap on a laptop. Or you may not have a sick child. Who cares, other than you? You are a very, very poor quality internet sociopath and your ass is well and truly busted. Consider yourself pwned by BrummyGurl.....you won't/can't recover. nor will !Diva Hate! or any of the other losers. no one ever has. no one ever could. it's just the way it is. crazy bitch Mel B.....eeeeatch turns out to be the Alpha-Clit. deal with it. get over yourself. move on......:straightface:

Here's a link to 'Skylarkers' audition on X-Fc-uktor where he imagined the 'group-think' of the other mental patients would protect him from BrummyGurl's piercing glare:

http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/9091...struggling-to-accept-mel-bs-x-factor-comments

enjoy!:eek:

So you're a fat chick? That's a world of explanation in itself.

You're Off-Topic! :eek:
What are you trying to say about the abuse of the 'reputation/karma' feature on this forum's software? Do you understand the point of the thread? Didn't think so.....:crazy:

Let's, briefly, recall one of your previous attempts at a put-down:

'This isn't twitter, you utter fc-uk!'

That was #Fail! And so is this latest 'retort'. #RepeatFail!

C U Next Tues in The Pigsty if you want to take this further.
Otherwise, just put me 'on ignore'......like 'BrummyBoy' told you to do....or else you could get an infraction from the always objective mods. I'm sure you don't want that, so don't reply again unless you're seriously 'on-topic' in case you cause a

off topic.jpg situation.

regards

scary spice selecta.jpg

Mel B..........eeeeeeeatch!
BrummyGirl NOT BrummyBoy
NOT Melanie Brown.

Hey, 'everyone else'

mcrickson's previous fail.gif #TOTALFOOLFAIL!

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...p-quot?p=1986728518&viewfull=1#post1986728518

C U Next Tues in The Pigsty if you want to take this further.
Otherwise, just put me 'on ignore'......like 'BrummyBoy' told you to do....

But..I thought I was already on BrummieBoy's ignore list? So what is the point of me being on said list if you're just going to read and reply to my posts anyway, hmm? And isn't your reply to me ALSO off-topic?
You've got some 's'plainin' to do. Fortunately, you've got the time on your hands. So, I will expect a full response with ironic usage of textspeak, a desperate attempt at justification explaining how 'BrummieBoy' is some 'internet collective art installation project' and how "#FAIL LOL! :lbf:" I am for not comprehending that, and the same old smattering of images that you include in your messages as attachments because you can't quite figure out how to direct link the image URL.
It must just eat you away to be so predictable.

But..I thought I was already on BrummieBoy's ignore list? So what is the point of me being on said list if you're just going to read and reply to my posts anyway, hmm? And isn't your reply to me ALSO off-topic?
You've got some 's'plainin' to do. Fortunately, you've got the time on your hands. So, I will expect a full response with ironic usage of textspeak, a desperate attempt at justification explaining how 'BrummieBoy' is some 'internet collective art installation project' and how "#FAIL LOL! :lbf:" I am for not comprehending that, and the same old smattering of images that you include in your messages as attachments because you can't quite figure out how to direct link the image URL.
It must just eat you away to be so predictable.

u r on 'BrummieBoyz' ignore list. I'm not BrummieBoy, I'm BrummieGirl. We're not the same person! Is that so hard to grasp? We are legion, for we are many, expect us, we do not forget, we do not forgive, etc :thumb:

Pointing out your attempt to distract the thread by reference to 'fat' prejudices is entirely 'on topic'. You have nothing to say about the flagrant abuse of the 'reputation/karma' system, hence you are, indeed 'off topic' and I have left an 'off-topic' remark on your 'reputation' to indicate this. This being an entirely appropriate, if rare, use of the feature.

It is you who are desperate. I don't have to 'explain' your dismal, crushed failure. Your ass is well and truly busted. You are a C- Social Narcissist and your pathetic attempts to big yourself up to the other 'mental patients' fails every single time. My words are more than enough, I couldn't care less about linking to the image URL, thereby cluttering up the thread further: particularly for mobile users. I hope your geek/dweeb skill-set is a comfort to you as you navigate your many challenging personal issues. Try reverting to 'anonymous' grammar nazi/lulz typos for a while....:rolleyes:

Stay on topic or risk an infraction. What 'point' are you trying to make about the use/abuse of the 'reputation/karma' system on these forums? Other than to flail about. You're pwned, busted and there's no way out of it. Is there? :cool:

stalker.jpg

regards

mel b x3.jpg

ps & nb:

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-cants-stop-the-bronies troll pic.jpg

I will expect a full response with ironic usage of textspeak, a desperate attempt at justification explaining how 'BrummieBoy' is some 'internet collective art installation project' and how "#FAIL LOL! :lbf:" I am for not comprehending that

Exhibit A:

u r on 'BrummieBoyz' ignore list. I'm not BrummieBoy, I'm BrummieGirl. We're not the same person! Is that so hard to grasp? We are legion, for we are many, expect us, we do not forget, we do not forgive, etc :thumb:

And

and the same old smattering of images that you include in your messages as attachments because you can't quite figure out how to direct link the image URL.

Exhibit B:

Oh, and PS.

Stay on topic or risk an infraction. What 'point' are you trying to make about the use/abuse of the 'reputation/karma' system on these forums? Other than to flail about. You're pwned, busted and there's no way out of it. Is there? :cool:

By continuing to acknowledge my clear and successful demonstration of your posts as painfully predictable, you are further "derailing" this thread from its topic. I believe that makes you a co-conspirator.

Exhibit A:And Exhibit B:Oh, and PS.By continuing to acknowledge my clear and successful demonstration of your posts as painfully predictable, you are further "derailing" this thread from its topic. I believe that makes you a co-conspirator.

Octavia.gif

xo! xo!:)

Back
Top Bottom