whats behind these" xx is on a distinguished road" at the userprofiles?

Is there actually a way to disable it on your personal profile? Because I think it's a bit of a shit and pointless feature to be honest.

There was one under settings the other day but it doesn't seem to be there now...probably an indication that the reputation status is going to be removed soon.

Well done on the "ripping". I stand corrected.

Last edited:
Re: Reputations

David, this idea of yours can just f*** off!
Already I've already had some people annoymously calling me "retard" and "you can't spell, mate".
AS IF I WANT TO READ THAT?
I want it removed....SOON

I've given reputation points to everyone on this thread. This looks like another anonymous name calling application like the 'tags' before it.

Yeah, I am not a big fan of this. I got a bunch of bully comments on my reputation. It was a good idea, but the bullies are abusing it for laughs, so I don't think it is going to work.

Well done on the "ripping". I stand corrected.

Skinny is right...now I feel like a jerk. I'll be a nice guy and compliment you too! Well done on all that pretentious drivel, ostentatious hoarding, and superfluous picture posting you do...I just don't know how I would survive without you!

Well said, even if it is out of the pigsty.

Says the user we have to thank for gems such as:

Yes, it's normal. You're angry, like your boyfriend. You're a fat c***, with a fat ugly mother and a fat boyfriend, I'd be angry too. :laughing:

and

This is how I feel about what you think of me, alchy.

melhor-do-melhor-do-mundo-o.gif

Fact is, everyone can see you're on the verge of a nervous breakdown, you are angry and your taste in Bruce Springsteen albums are laughable. Your posts say more about you, than anything or anyone else.
The fact that you posted a picture of a child ill on this forum really says how sick, severely mentally deficient, sociopathic, and dangerously depressed you are. You subjecting an innocent child to the mockery of your enemies on a web forum is not only child abuse, but local law enforcement and child welfare services should pay you a visit immediately. Instead of trying to convince everyone on a Morrissey website how clever you are, why don't you crack open a brewsky and concentrate your efforts on a cure for said ill child. You should feel ashamed for the rest of your life for what you did, it wasn't funny. All because you got rejected in your bromance, it's quite sick.

David, this idea of yours can just f*** off!
Already I've already had some people annoymously calling me "retard" and "you can't spell, mate".
AS IF I WANT TO READ THAT?
I want it removed....SOON

Yeah, I am not a big fan of this. I got a bunch of bully comments on my reputation. It was a good idea, but the bullies are abusing it for laughs, so I don't think it is going to work.

oh dear, i have added my name to reputation points now. I have to do more before i can do another Kenzie's posts (all positive BTW).

Apparently I've given out too much reputation in the last 24 hrs.

Last edited:

oh dear, i have added my name to reputation points now. I have to do more before i can do another Kenzie's posts (all positive BTW).

Apparently I've given out too much reputation in the last 24 hrs.

And the reputation you have given shows up as neutral which doesn't actually add or take away from anything...

And the reputation you have given shows up as neutral which doesn't actually add or take away from anything...

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k238/morrisseysolo/excuse-me-what-is-the-f***ery.gif

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k238/morrisseysolo/excuse-me-what-is-the-f***ery.gif

I'd like to know that as well...I have at least 4 different reputation points given to posts for the download section that hasn't rewarded me with anything.

I'd like to know that as well...I have at least 4 different reputation points given to posts for the download section that hasn't rewarded me with anything.

troll-rwj-o.gif

Since this thing started, I've had good votes and negative ones...and that's fine, whatever. But to illustrate my point here, my latest mark I received was accompanied by the comment, "brush dem teef, nigga."

Screencap, please?

Was this comment at least relevant to the post or was it just random?

Back
Top Bottom