whats behind these" xx is on a distinguished road" at the userprofiles?

Re: Member rating thing

I'm not sure it's the most important thing in any of our lives, compared to family health etc.
We all have other much more important concerns and worries.
When I give reputation I leave my name at the end so the person knows who it's from and why.
Perhaps if the anonymity was switched off it would reduce the suspicion and provide a feeling of genuine feedback.

tumblr_m9aje2ALl41ql68xj.gif

It ALL boils down to anonymity! It's bloody stupid. I think us members should be listened to once in a while about changes, since we're the one's who actually keep this forum going.

7939250446_bebf6e8454_c.jpg

To clear up any misunderstanding on the delightful slew of ratings I got yesterday, no, my mother did not offer sexual favors for parts on television. She was a Playboy Bunny, yes. But she was a cigar/cigarette girl. She sang happy birthday and Take Me Out to the Ballgame on top of a piano at the club in Hollywood. She was a favorite of regular patron Tony Bennett and he got her the parts on the Monkees and in a couple of movies. She kept it classy. She is an interesting lady who is a bit like me. She's currently obsessed with why the neighbor got rid of her red car and only chooses to drive a blue car. :cool:

I'm so thick I don't even know where to look for these reputation points/comments. Where the hell are they?

P,

I'm so thick I don't even know where to look for these reputation points/comments. Where the hell are they?

P,

If you click "Settings" on the right top, you will see them.

I bet particular people gave me those ratings in last few weeks. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

If you click "Settings" on the right top, you will see them.

I bet particular people gave me those ratings in last few weeks. :rolleyes:

I got a death threat the other day. I was removed by someone, it just went away. :squiffy:

Re: Member rating thing. Is it just 'The 3 Mental Patients' or is there a 'porblem'?

I got a death threat the other day. I was removed by someone, it just went away. :squiffy:

Oh hon! Mah death-threats juz keep pilin up! I can't imaginez who'd be hatin on me! :rolleyes:
The latest batch of 'feedback': 'yawn/you like black cock,ew/Racist piece of shit-Love,Skylarker/#DeathofBrummieBoy/fag', etc, etc..

Settings - Morrissey-solo Forums 2012-09-06 07-11-59.png

Srsly though: I'm such a sensitive soul, as well. I spend all my time worrying about why some people would think such hateful thoughts of poor, vulnerable little me *ahem*

Imagine if people I.R.L found out what such 'luminaries' thought of me/us/them? Imagine the 'reputational damage' information from a site like this could inflict on someone if it was, like, plastered all over the Interwebs and the walled gardens of Fcaesfc-uk, Twitta n Gurgle+? Gosh! I must get on to the folk at Abine and see if they've finished that H.R app I sketched for 'sites that no-one takes seriously, and those who do face total ridicule'. Wonder which ones will be in the Top 10? *thinking........:lbf:* 'Oh Internet!

It's easy to switch this corrupted 'reputation/karma' feature off. Having exposed it as a bogus sham, one merely notes the credulous appeals to delusional group-think with wry detachment. Unless, of course, it isn't the same few people using sockpuppets and proxies to vent their multifarious personality disorders but it's :eek: valid voting and nearly everyone here is this 'community' is seriously mentally ill, not just the '3 Mental Patients'! Actually, I count at least 30 hard-core mentalists and will list them at the close of play for my work here is almost concluded. I guess it's interesting that a long-standing Mod claims he's 'so thick' he hasn't even noticed this sham. I guess that's a moderately smart damage-limitation move, but....who cares anymore?

As an acerbic aside: L.Ron Mozzizzey did issue an encyclical to his 'apostles' entitled 'Viva Hate!' wherein he misunderstood punk/post-punk metaphysics and, once again, ineptly and inelegantly attempted to hook onto John Lydon's. Lydon's breathtaking summation of the politics of apartheid and heart-felt attempt to eulogize Mandela in the context of his own 'journey' is rightly feted as one of his most important songs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rise_(Public_Image_Ltd_song)

s'funny. 'Rise', with it's immortal 'Anger Is An Energy' was released in 1986 and 'Viva Hate' was released in 1988. No opportunistic pilfering evident there from a to-bo cult leader wannabe, m'lord! Irony? Bitch, please!

The case for the prosecution will conclude shortly.

Every day I always play 'Rise' and bathe in the trans-oceanic beauty of it's ending chant, but those with a functioning brain fully realise it is a reprise of a more ancient and powerful mantra: "May The Road Rise With You!".

Meanwhile, in other, actually important news. Whilst the denizens of 'Mozzizzey-Solo.com' still think 'Ab-Fab' is where it's at, the world waits patiently for the release of Jennifer Saunder's masterpiece:

Viva Forever.png

http://www.vivaforeverthemusical.com/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/8...ks-about-her-depression-following-cancer.html

To clear up any misunderstanding on the delightful slew of ratings I got yesterday, no, my mother did not offer sexual favors for parts on television. She was a Playboy Bunny, yes. But she was a cigar/cigarette girl. She sang happy birthday and Take Me Out to the Ballgame on top of a piano at the club in Hollywood. She was a favorite of regular patron Tony Bennett and he got her the parts on the Monkees and in a couple of movies. She kept it classy. She is an interesting lady who is a bit like me. She's currently obsessed with why the neighbor got rid of her red car and only chooses to drive a blue car. :cool:[/QUOTE]

seriously? is there more on this in your blog?
we don't have time to trawl it all, so a link would be cool if you've sketched Mom and Tony Bennett. TONY BENNETT! Like, wow! Amazing.

Last edited:

seriously? is there more on this in your blog?
we don't have time to trawl it all, so a link would be cool if you've sketched Mom and Tony Bennett. TONY BENNETT! Like, wow! Amazing.

I don't really care about the Tony part of that fun fact of history, IYKWIM. :straightface:

Untitled-1.jpg

tumblr_m9uwmcGE0D1rvzcn5.gif

The Reputation Poll Thread

Am I crazy or does it have NO PLACE in General Discussion...especially as a sticky.

Re: The Reputation Poll Thread

Why do they have to be mutually exclusive?

Back
Top Bottom