whats behind these" xx is on a distinguished road" at the userprofiles?

Re: Member rating thing

Funny how Skylarker and VivaHate all have positive reputations :p

Are you insinuating something? Almost everyone has positive reputation. If Kewpie has positive reputation and you don't, that's saying something.

Funny how Skylarker and VivaHate all have positive reputations :p

It reminds me of something, their self-inflicted, happy, glowing reputation. Like when dark, f***ed-up artists make family movies and happy upbeat art to cover up their intentions and fool the world.

:lbf:
Mouth. Mouth. Mouth. Mouth. Mouth. Is that my new name? Yeah?

I particularly enjoy your very polished, passive-aggressive style...very impotent, yet with a touch of "I've been here before and it didn't work out so well."

Either that, or you're a current poster who is afraid to post under your normal name...most likely because you've already had your ass handed to you, so you want it handed it to you all over again as Sands.

But my money's still on the 'banned' theory.

Anyway I don't really have to "try" very hard...you people make it so easy. Maybe one day one of you will show a little guts, show a little moxie..but I'm not holding my breath.

At any rate, I'm off to try to get some sleep. Come up with something REALLY clever for me in the meantime, OK?

Love,
Mouth

xxx

You did realise why "mouth" was the name?

I don't think so. You weren't expected to "Get it" to be honest, but nice try.

Keep trying when you wake up from your slumber.

Clue: sarcasm isn't the answer.

It reminds me of something, their self-inflicted, happy, glowing reputation. Like when dark, f***ed-up artists make family movies and happy upbeat art to cover up their intentions and fool the world.

Apparently at this point, folks, the Powers That Be decided that this little tea party was getting a bit too R-rated for the more sensitive folk at Solo, and so they took it upon themselves to redirect things to the Off-Topic Fight Thread...with the odd exception of Sands' above post but hey...those smart enough to keep up will do so regardless of imperial intrusion.

Re: Reputations

I personally care very little for this "function" and no, it isn't because I particularly care about being applauded or "liked," or that I can't take criticism, or whatever. But I would never be motivated to anonymously "grade" their reputation as members based on nothing but my opinion.

I mean WOW, how far you've come in the past eight months

is this how we grade progress on your personal evolution scale, now that you've once again glaringly proven yourself a contradictory slab of cow flop?

it's because they handjob one another with positive rep after every post the other makes.

Wouldn't surprise me. Wait, why am I talking about this? I have got better things to worry about! The future being one of them!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wouldn't surprise me. Wait, why am I talking about this? I have got better things to worry about! The future being one of them!

Hit the books, boy!

Yeah, the spelling books....

And what kind of guy listens to Enya?

Me, you pompous arrogant twat. I'm putting your crew on ignore. Everyone's left the forum since you and VivaHate came. Nobody likes you. Most of us wish you would just go away. You won't though. You don't like being ignored.

Last edited by a moderator:

Me, you pompous arrogant twat. I'm putting your crew on ignore. Everyone's left the forum since you and VivaHate came. Nobody likes you. Most of us wish you would just go away. You won't though. You don't like being ignored.

Everyone-is-Welcome-Here-Everyone-Belongs-Poster-N32115_XL.jpg

Re: Reputations

Davie, don't be such a drip. I like you, we've exchanged PMs on many occasions, I've always jumped in when possible to help you find music you don't know how to illegally download.

It's true that it comes across as though I'm a dick to a lot of people on here, but it's not really that many; it just seems that way because the few that do rub me the wrong way never shut up. I assure you that most people on here don't register with me at all, and that there are for more members here who I admire than those that I actively dislike.

You're a good kid; don't take everything so seriously. You can put me on "ignore" or whatever and do the ostrich head in the sand thing if it makes you feel better, but I assure you that although I like Viva and NHNS very much, there is no "crew" here, and no one is out to get you.

As for the spelling thing, if it really bothers you that much, I'll stop teasing you. It's just that you make it so easy sometimes.

And for someone who seems very offended by negative comments, I'm sure that you've left me at least one or two pretty nasty ones recently in my reputation chart...so if you are gonna dish it out, you've gotta be able to take it.

I post here a lot and I enjoy it and there are some people here I genuinely can't stand, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. It's the internet; who cares. Don't be such a puss. I'll leave you alone. Jesus.

Mouth,

Ooooh mouth, whooooo!

Such a mouth, whooooooo!

I could have picked on any part of you, but I was kind and said ..... mouth whoooo!

tumblr_m8xto33GZ21rr0qdmo1_500.gif

Mouth,

Ooooh mouth, whooooo!

Such a mouth, whooooooo!

I could have picked on any part of you, but I was kind and said ..... mouth whoooo!

Why, does the mouth remind you of that time with your dad when he was drunk and you were 6 years old?

Are you insinuating something? Almost everyone has positive reputation. If Kewpie has positive reputation and you don't, that's saying something.

Um...no..seems like a lot more registered posters here have mysteriously acquired negative reputations without being trolls. Gee...who's behind that??

And of course Kewps is gonna have positive reps...she's a moderator, genius.

Um...no..seems like a lot more registered posters here have mysteriously acquired negative reputations without being trolls. Gee...who's behind that??

Name some.

Gee...who's behind that??

I don't know...why don't you fill everyone in?

And of course Kewps is gonna have positive reps...she's a moderator, genius.

Being a moderator hasn't stopped anyone from calling her every name under the sun...so, explain why it would stop people from anonymously giving her negative reputation.

I assure you that most people on here don't register with me at all, and that there are for more members here who I admire than those that I actively dislike.

don't take everything so seriously.

You can put me on "ignore" or whatever and do the ostrich head in the sand thing if it makes you feel better, but I assure you that although I like Viva and NHNS very much, there is no "crew" here, and no one is out to get you.

As for the spelling thing, if it really bothers you that much, I'll stop teasing you. It's just that you make it so easy sometimes.

so if you are gonna dish it out, you've gotta be able to take it.

I post here a lot and I enjoy it and there are some people here I genuinely can't stand, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. It's the internet; who cares.

You are so out of touch with reality, it's comical. There are no cliques here? It's the internet, who cares? If you're gonna dish, be willing to take? That's hysterical coming from you...the living, breathing textbook-example of what is commonly referred to as a "walking contradiction"

the sad thing is, you actually believe in full what you're saying. This is why when your personal friends show up and start sharing personal opinions of you, it's so easy to believe what they say, even if we don't know them. Because the truth is, you ARE a sociopath. You ARE an out-of-touch loser. You ARE a lousy parent. You ARE a creepy-ass weirdo who puts way too much time and interest into this place

and maybe before you get that reality check upside the head you so badly need, you should take some of your own advice, Professor Grammar: there are for more members here who you admire? Really? Take a f***ing context and spelling class before you slum to your tired and overdriven "grammar and punctuation" argument you constantly employ in your arguments, because you embarrass yourself ten-fold when you have to eat your own words like this :lbf:

You are so out of touch with reality, it's comical. There are no cliques here? It's the internet, who cares? If you're gonna dish, be willing to take? That's hysterical coming from you...the living, breathing textbook-example of what is commonly referred to as a "walking contradiction"

the sad thing is, you actually believe in full what you're saying. This is why when your personal friends show up and start sharing personal opinions of you, it's so easy to believe what they say, even if we don't know them. Because the truth is, you ARE a sociopath. You ARE an out-of-touch loser. You ARE a lousy parent. You ARE a creepy-ass weirdo who puts way too much time and interest into this place

and maybe before you get that reality check upside the head you so badly need, you should take some of your own advice, Professor Grammar: there are for more members here who you admire? Really? Take a f***ing context and spelling class before you slum to your tired and overdriven "grammar and punctuation" argument you constantly employ in your arguments, because you embarrass yourself ten-fold when you have to eat your own words like this :lbf:

One minor typo of mine compared to the myriad of misspellings and illiteracy you provide daily really doesn't mean anything...but go on and keep grasping.

You are obsessed. I've become, as far I can tell, your only reason for posting here.

Back
Top Bottom