whats behind these" xx is on a distinguished road" at the userprofiles?

Re: Member rating thing

Well, I could have told you that long ago. You seem sane and have a grasp on reality. Roads couldn't get much more distinguished.
Happy Birthday The Disconator. I hope my wretched reputation (I am apparently an unknown quantity at the moment) will be enough to bump you up a grade.

Is this fair? So if I make 100 excellent posts that the lay people like that would all be negated by a moderator who doesn't like one of my posts? I mean, I have to assume that for one vote to override 4 votes, a moderator made the negative vote? I also assume that this relates to the post we have spoken about and that I apologised to you personally about.

It's my birthday on Sunday. Absolve my sins.

If you have some posts you think are unfairly marked or some of those excellent posts you think should be marked positively, feel free to post the links here. The idea is to reward users for good posts and discourage bad posts, the weighting is to combat abuse such as friends marking up your posts regardless of the actual content.

If you have some posts you think are unfairly marked or some of those excellent posts you think should be marked positively, feel free to post the links here. The idea is to reward users for good posts and discourage bad posts, the weighting is to combat abuse such as friends marking up your posts regardless of the actual content.

I don't think that happens anyway. So any negative feedback negates all the positive ones, or just negative feedback from.... I don't know.... a certain moderator. I don't really care anyway. Having a red one makes me look hard. (As an actor said to a bishop)

Happy Birthday The Disconator. I hope my wretched reputation (I am apparently an unknown quantity at the moment) will be enough to bump you up a grade.

Thank you! But apparently not. It's almost as if people round these here parts want me to go away.

Thank you! But apparently not. It's almost as if people round these here parts want me to go away.

I don't! I attempted to bump you up a few nights ago but it didn't change anything. But you know what? f*** it. The only people for me are the mad ones.

Well, I could have told you that long ago. You seem sane and have a grasp on reality. Roads couldn't get much more distinguished.

Stop crawling.Nobody likes you.Live with it,pal.

And to whoever just told me to "be careful" via this ratings doodah - why?

Last edited:

Can someone explain this? Preferably not Kewpie.

tumblr_m07sxsxKgu1r8vobao1_500.gif

It's my birthday on Sunday. Absolve my sins.

Happy Birthday.

Proved wrong, William. I've got a legion of fans out there, they just don't broadcast it because they know I don't want the attention.
tumblr_lwdpj2QoGh1qch9su.gif

I don't think that happens anyway. So any negative feedback negates all the positive ones, or just negative feedback from.... I don't know.... a certain moderator. I don't really care anyway. Having a red one makes me look hard. (As an actor said to a bishop)

What a biased idiotic comment.

I do not rate users' posts.

You got negative ratings from other users, not from me. :rolleyes:

Is Death Disco the new Jukebox Jury for you? You do seem to spend time arguing with users who you could simply put on ignore.

No, you just ban them instead.

Another ungrateful idiot and liar.

Site administrator does not allow the moderators to ban a user without a valid reason.

Is Death Disco the new Jukebox Jury for you? You do seem to spend time arguing with users who you could simply put on ignore.

Death Disco was totally wrong and paranoid to put the blame on me for having negative rating.

Being a moderator I do not rate other users' posts and had to clear my name.

Last edited:

Another ungrateful idiot and liar.

Site administrator does not allow the moderators to ban a user without a valid reason.

Why the name calling? This isn't the sty!

Death Disco was totally wrong and paranoid to put the blame on me for having negative rating.

Being a moderator I do not rate other users' posts and had to clear my name.

But does being a moderator allow you to call people names and argue on here?

I have defended your actions in the past but there does seem to a habit to your actions. You really are you're own worse enemy.

I think I'll go back to posting pictures :)

tumblr_lz4bw7pW561qd96bco1_500.gif

You do rate people's posts because you've put boooooooooooooooooo on my reputation points, which is exactly the same word you put on your reply in my Cocteau Twins thread.

I hope you get rid of the reputation points thing. I've still got people sending me horrible anonymous messages! It's getting pathetic. I want the damn thing gone.

Back
Top Bottom