whats behind these" xx is on a distinguished road" at the userprofiles?

Re: Reputations

Screencap, please?

Was this comment at least relevant to the post or was it just random?

It was "relevant" in the sense that it was in reference to a joke I'd made while bantering with CG about being a fellow mid-30 year old with bad wisdom teeth.

I'll screencap it later; I'm on break at work.

Wait with baited breath!

Apparently there were two more scores added since I made that last post a few hours ago...one of which is accusing me of racism regarding an obviously tongue in cheek joke I made about a typo of CG's, when she was quoting Jesse.

I'm starting to think some people here don't like me...

shatnerbloodvessels.jpg

Yeah, I am not a big fan of this. I got a bunch of bully comments on my reputation. It was a good idea, but the bullies are abusing it for laughs, so I don't think it is going to work.

Bullies? Seems like the same person is leaving all of my comments... Secret lover... :)

Apparently there were two more scores added since I made that last post a few hours ago...one of which is accusing me of racism regarding an obviously tongue in cheek joke I made about a typo of CG's, when she was quoting Jesse.

shatnerbloodvessels.jpg

I don't know what is more hilarious...the ridiculousness of those comments or that you named the screencap "shatnerbloodvessles"...

I don't know what is more hilarious...the ridiculousness of those comments or that you named the screencap "shatnerbloodvessles"...

It was the first thing that came to mind.

-----

Just noticed I typo'd vessels. I was in a hurry.

f***. I hate doing that shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

shatnerbloodvessels.jpg
Well I certainly like you Skylarker.

Why in the hell is Girl-with-a-thorn in the red? What has she said to offend anyone? :squiffy:

I understand the green and the red reputation points but what does it mean if it is grey?

Someone called me a 'tard' and but the point was grey. Now I don't know if I am a lovable tard or if it was spat out all the vitriol this user could muster. The suspense is killing me!

I feel like a Reputation slut because i have to spread it around more before i give to the user on this thread.

come on, who called me a dick on the reputation basterd thing? You cheeky basterd, whoever you are! :(

come on, who called me a dick on the reputation basterd thing? You cheeky basterd, whoever you are! :(

I believe only 1 or 2 people who don't like you keep giving negative feedbacks to your posts.

I hope David will disable this useless feature soon.

I believe only 1 or 2 people who don't like you keep giving negative feedbacks to your posts.

I hope David will disable this useless feature soon.

Me too! It's obviously not working and I don't want to be called more names through it. It's not nice to come onto your account and find annoymous insults directed right at you. Bloody bullies, whoever you are!

Look like David actually likes the reputation thing....the feature still hasn't been junked!

Member rating thing

I've got 5 ratings for my posts in all the time I've been here. 2 are neutral, 2 are positive, one is negative (for harrassment??!!!) - so how come the little thing below my name is red? 0 + 0 + 2 + 2 = 4 - 1 = 3.

Can someone explain this? Preferably not Kewpie.

Re: Member rating thing

Rating points by user are not that simple- they are weighted by various factors such as how long the person doing the rating has been a member and their own reputation.

I've got 5 ratings for my posts in all the time I've been here. 2 are neutral, 2 are positive, one is negative (for harrassment??!!!) - so how come the little thing below my name is red? 0 + 0 + 2 + 2 = 4 - 1 = 3.

Can someone explain this? Preferably not Kewpie.

Kewps

Rating points by user are not that simple- they are weighted by various factors such as how long the person doing the rating has been a member and their own reputation.

Is this fair? So if I make 100 excellent posts that the lay people like that would all be negated by a moderator who doesn't like one of my posts? I mean, I have to assume that for one vote to override 4 votes, a moderator made the negative vote? I also assume that this relates to the post we have spoken about and that I apologised to you personally about.

It's my birthday on Sunday. Absolve my sins.

Back
Top Bottom