whats behind these" xx is on a distinguished road" at the userprofiles?

Re: Member rating thing

I got a death threat the other day. I was removed by someone, it just went away. :squiffy:

Where did you get a 'death threat' the other day?
On your 'reputation'?!!!!

If so: who removed it? And how did they remove it?

As far as I'm aware, no user or moderator can do this, the only person with that access within vBulletin would be the site proprietor. Did you alert the Moderators to this threat 'the other day'? Was it similar to the one you have been disturbed by today?

It simply isn't possible for a 'reputation remark' to be left, then removed. Only someone with high-level access could do this.

Yours sincerely and with rising concerns about the data-protection and integrity of this site:
'BrummieBoy'

[/B]

Where did you get a 'death threat' the other day?
On your 'reputation'?!!!!

If so: who removed it? And how did they remove it?

As far as I'm aware, no user or moderator can do this, the only person with that access within vBulletin would be the site proprietor. Did you alert the Moderators to this threat 'the other day'? Was it similar to the one you have been disturbed by today?

It simply isn't possible for a 'reputation remark' to be left, then removed. Only someone with high-level access could do this.

Yours sincerely and with rising concerns about the data-protection and integrity of this site:
'BrummieBoy'

If death threats are posted, surely a moderator should look into this?

What happens in.......first rule of 'Fight Thread'

Mummie'sBoy threatened to rape me to death. No one was very worried about that...

We assume you are referring to some 'metaphorical' interaction you had with 'someone or something' in The Pigsty? :confused:

In which case, you should remember the first rule of 'Fight Thread': What happens in The Pigsty stays in The Pigsty. And given your hysterical over-reaction to Tarantino/Shawshank tropes and references: you are probably best advised not to return to The Pigsty with it's adult-themed entertainments.:horny: Perhaps you've never read the 'sticky'? It clearly advises under 18s not to enter. Perhaps return when you're old enough to drink a beer legally.

Given your sensitive and innocent nature (evident in your persona on this site over the years:rolleyes: ) we will ensure we have no further interaction with you as you go about your erroneous and vanilla Wiki entries:lbf:

You can be absolutely sure you're not our type: there's no level of desperation that would lead us to congress of any possible description with the likes of you....:eek:

regards
'BubbaBrummieBoy'

Untitled-1.jpg

tumblr_m9uwmcGE0D1rvzcn5.gif

Crikey...may be they have a point!!!! :D

tumblr_ma2uy4R6GL1rpt12co1_500.jpg

tumblr_ma2lx6seDZ1qaj7muo1_r2_500.gif

I meant THIS, which is worrying if it's posted in any context

I agree with you. I also had a torrent of abusive messages as detailed on this post:

http://bit.ly/PUgCSN

These wouldn't have disturbed me if i was 16, but I was always a vile bitch. However, I would not want my teenage daughter (a huge admirer of Morrissey) to have to deal with this nonsense, even though she's used to it from the infamous 'YouTube' comments. I can't actually see any point to this system on this site, other than an attempt to establish some imaginary 'hierarchy'.

My 'reputation' is never shared, as I encourage people to think, not follow the herd of 'reputation'. I am 'invisible'. Yet many here claim they know my reputation is 'negative'. How do they know that? Who has access to it to tell them?

As it happens, I get a mixed bag with some comments complementing me for putting the 'circle-jerks' firmly in their place, and asking me to continue on behalf of those who feel intimidated by all this. I also get emails stating the same thing...although I do get some funny emails from those still trapped in the 'dungeons' of the past...who are plotting their return...lol!

I like to change my avatar frequently so I can't avoid seeing these 'presents' from my deluded detractors. I've had about 3 genuinely helpful critical comments, pointing out errors. I'm more than capable of taking that sort of feedback, but I've no time for the 'you love black cock' '#DeathToBrummieBoy' nonsense.

regards
BrummieBoy

Back
Top Bottom