It's the first night of the US 2011 Tour!

and guess what? Nobody on this shithole of a site is posting about it. So much for "more traffic than ever" and "Morrissey isn't doing much at the moment" crap from David Tseng and Queue Pee. Do the decent thing and switch-off the life support. It's already dead.

1-98-239967175_bf73adc2f9-lolcat+lolcat+lolcats+medium.jpg

Aw, it's you again, you must be really lonely.

San Antonio is 17:10, we have to wait another 5 - 6 hours to get some reports from the lucky people to see the first gig of the US tour.

Last edited:
it is, indeed, slightly odd. there could hardly be less buzz.
however, when the set-list goes up, and if there are any brand new songs to discuss (or just new additions to the set-list) I'm sure that'll change a little at least...

and guess what? Nobody on this shithole of a site is posting about it. So much for "more traffic than ever" and "Morrissey isn't doing much at the moment" crap from David Tseng and Queue Pee. Do the decent thing and switch-off the life support. It's already dead.

Just found some news over at AYNIM (http://allyouneedismorrissey.com/topic/4581417/1/) including photos of Morrissey arriving, talk of Kristeen Young also arriving, local bands covering old Morrissey songs (WDYFOFY) etc.

Well, I would be talking, but I am not going. A lot of the people here aren't from the US anyway, right? Anyone on here going?

San Antonio is 17:10, we have to wait another 5 - 6 hours to get some reports from the lucky people to see the first gig of the US tour.

No, we don't. People are posting about it on the other site, which appears to be where one can get blow-by-blow info about the tour and individual gigs, as it was for the European tour.

Aw, it's you again? You're like Chemical Ali in Iraq;deluded, as ever.

[youtube]<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KcwX6Ay-g9Y?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KcwX6Ay-g9Y?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Also, how dare you correct my deliberate typo in the thread title! I thought your command of English was limited? Or maybe only when it suits you. As if that has never happened before.

Meh. Who gives a shit? Like people can't f***ing make it through the night without knowing he's whipped out "First Of The Gang To Die", "Irish Blood, English Heart" and other tired songs (both old and new) for the umpteenth tour...

Meh. Who gives a shit? Like people can't f***ing make it through the night without knowing he's whipped out "First Of The Gang To Die", "Irish Blood, English Heart" and other tired songs (both old and new) for the umpteenth tour...

Apparently, you can't. :lbf:

Tags
solowsodead
Back
Top Bottom