Johnny Marr interview in the A/W 2011 issue of 'Fantastic Man' magazine

This is a quite lovely interview with Johnny Marr in the A/W 2011 issue of 'Fantastic Man' magazine. Conducted by Moz friend-turned-foe Alex Needham (ex-'NME', now 'Guardian', go figure)

Scan from joe frady in the original post.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a wanker. Does he really think that playing Glastonbury and typing a one liner like "Cameron shut up" is taking a stance? Tuition fees have been introduced and enrolment dropped 14% in the UK while Johnny Marr lives his comfortable life giving empty interviews that hint but do not really say much. So there have to be people on benefits who are not chavs? Really? What a surprise. As if anybody who goes out and meets real people didn't know this. So why are their media buddies however making their money by portraying society as if this were the case? And why is he twitter buddies with people who treat anybody who is slightly struggling with so much disrespect and calls them cretins? Oh I get it, you just have to like to suck cocks, because the homosexual agenda is all that really matters. We get it, that it enhances your career greatly and easily if you play to this agenda in the media.

Johnny Marr should f*** off. I can't be arsed to read it.

Johnny Marr is a great musician and a nice guy

- HATERS GONNA HATE -

"despicable repulsive opportunist"
Yes.
That is Marr career post The Smiths.
But.
Considering The Smiths, Hatful Of Hollow, Meat Is Murder, The Queen Is Dead, The World Won't Listen, Louder Than Bombs, Strangeways, Here We Come, Rank, My October symphony (with Pet Shop Boys) - he is forgiven, and he will stay in our hearts for good, because those songs are the best songs in the history of pop/rock music.
Just, we will not forget that he is despicable repulsive opportunist.

we'll let you know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-c7A500Po0

"And why is he twitter buddies with people who treat anybody who is slightly struggling with so much disrespect and calls them cretins?" because that's how the world works, you f***ing tosser. Shallowness is not exclusive to "celebrity" culture, it's a common trait amongst humans. Maybe if you cry about it then it'll change, but I wouldn't hold yr breath.

What a wanker. Does he really think that playing Glastonbury and typing a one liner like "Cameron shut up" is taking a stance? Tuition fees have been introduced and enrolment dropped 14% in the UK while Johnny Marr lives his comfortable life giving empty interviews that hint but do not really say much. So there have to be people on benefits who are not chavs? Really? What a surprise. As if anybody who goes out and meets real people didn't know this. So why are their media buddies however making their money by portraying society as if this were the case? And why is he twitter buddies with people who treat anybody who is slightly struggling with so much disrespect and calls them cretins? Oh I get it, you just have to like to suck cocks, because the homosexual agenda is all that really matters. We get it, that it enhances your career greatly and easily if you play to this agenda in the media.

Not a bad post until you spoilt it that stupid homophobic remark. You know this site gets a lot of homophobic shit posted. You f***ers should realise that homophobia is live issue, people are shunned, beaten up and murdered because of their sexuality. If the site moderators had any balls they'd put a stop to it.

Not a bad post until you spoilt it that stupid homophobic remark. You know this site gets a lot of homophobic shit posted. You f***ers should realise that homophobia is live issue, people are shunned, beaten up and murdered because of their sexuality. If the site moderators had any balls they'd put a stop to it.

Another of your drugged up homosexual rants? You homosexuals only have yourself to blame. I for one lost any respect for homosexuals and this has nothing to do with "phobia" but the self obsessed sadomasochistic nonsense that you claim and insist on and how you treat others.

Marr's "he said that mothers are scary" was totally unnecessary.

Another of your drugged up homosexual rants? You homosexuals only have yourself to blame. I for one lost any respect for homosexuals and this has nothing to do with "phobia" but the self obsessed sadomasochistic nonsense that you claim and insist on and how you treat others.

Marr's "he said that mothers are scary" was totally unnecessary.
You dozy shit. So, you think you know my sexual orientation? Are you so thick to believe that you have to be gay to believe in gay rights? And here's another concept that you probably won't be able to grasp, homosexuals are people and you cannot generalise. That said, you can generalise about homophobes (and take my word for it, you are one), they are all thick.
Hey site moderators! Are you there? Is this site to become a discussion board for bigots?

Why would anybody be homophobic around here? We all know Morrissey is an arse bandit at the end of the day...

Why would anybody be homophobic around here? We all know Morrissey is an arse bandit at the end of the day...
At the risk of sounding a little pompous, this sort of stuff is beneath contempt and I suspect nearly all the contributors to this site will agree.

f*** this site. it's a piece of shit. you don't have to be gay to know that.

We suppose that debate considering pro or contra homesexuals is over with Walter Pater's publication of "Renaissance" in nineteenth century. However. To be furious pro homesexuals or furious contra homesexuals is primitive. Because, "There is no homosexual, or bisexual, or heterosexual. There is only sexual." (Morrissey, Star Hits interview, 1985.). You see how divine our man M is.

we'll let you know

We suppose that debate considering pro or contra homesexuals is over with Walter Pater's publication of "Renaissance" in nineteenth century. However. To be furious pro homesexuals or furious contra homesexuals is primitive. Because, "There is no homosexual, or bisexual, or heterosexual. There is only sexual." (Morrissey, Star Hits interview, 1985.). You see how divine our man M is.

we'll let you know
That's the funniest thing I've heard for a while. Thanks for the laugh.

we'll let you know
Try and grow a brain if you can. Morrissey is a pop star, not the font of all wisdom and knowledge.
Maybe you should try and get out a little.

we'll let you know

Pater is dead and Morrissey thinks his perforated anus is a vagina, which says it all really. He does not know what he is talking. Of course for him it does not matter who sucks his cock or whose anus he puts his penis into, which is as primitive as it could possibly get.

Pater is dead and Morrissey thinks his perforated anus is a vagina, which says it all really. He does not know what he is talking. Of course for him it does not matter who sucks his cock or whose anus he puts his penis into, which is as primitive as it could possibly get.
I think what has happened here is that I complain about homophobia and all the nutjobs come out of their closets (for I am sure they are in the closet) and post their lunatic thoughts. Keep it coming, I'm bored anyway.

I think what has happened here is that I complain about homophobia and all the nutjobs come out of their closets (for I am sure they are in the closet) and post their lunatic thoughts. Keep it coming, I'm bored anyway.

Which were the nutjob and lunatic thoughts parts of the above posts for you?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom