New complete smiths box sampler cd promo

floodzonex

Anyone seen it yet? I sent the scans to Stephane but he hasnt got them up yet. Full artwork and 12 songs or so. Pretty nice. US promo

I haven't seen one - can you post the scans here?

Dave

Site is being weird and not letting me upload. I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe Stephane can get it posted soon too. All I've heard is that there weren't many made. They are US only. Front and back art. Front looks like the box with yellow lettering. This could easily be one of the rarest things to come out lately.

Hand In Glove, TCM, William, HSIN, Joke Isn't Funny, Boy/Thorn, There Is A Light, Sheila, Panic, Girlfriend, Last night, Bigmouth (live)

Back has a blurb paragraph about the box and photo of the cd box all laid out

The Smiths (Cover).jpgThe Smiths (Back Cover).JPG

I haven't put it up yet because the scans you sent me are a bit too pale and fuzzy. I'll wait for the copy you're sending me and have it scanned by someone I know. I'll probably send the scans to Vulgar Picture as well so they will be available there in full size.

Stephane

PS: what is the catalogue number?

Last edited:
I'm still plaining to get mine. I think this bos is a bit expensive in Brazil.
Of course, I know it worths a lot...

i haven't put it up yet because the scans you sent me are a bit too pale and fuzzy. I'll wait for the copy you're sending me and have it scanned by someone i know. I'll probably send the scans to vulgar picture as well so they will be available there in full size.

Stephane

ps: What is the catalogue number?

prcd-400213

Back
Top Bottom